Airtronics 94737 coreless servo for throttle
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:21 PM   #33
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattster
i think i will go with the kyosho
what is a good motor and pipe combo for the v-one rrr wc edition

I would highly recommend a Murnan Modified Sirio Evo 3......I had one in my car this weekend and set the fastest lap of the event.The pipe you can try Sirio 2611 or the NovaRossi 2630.....feels like the 2630 has a little more bottom
Old 11-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #34
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
remember your not going to be able to drive like the pro's so you want something easy not a work in progress look how many average people drive both cars and in the worlds there were 90+ kyoshos out of 150 entries wonder why
90+ Kyoshos, I dont think so. There were more fast Kyoshos than MTX4s & 720s but a Team Magic also made the top 4. Mark Green (720) was on pace for a top 4 in the last round with 20 seconds left & put it in the wall. Any of the top brands are fast in the right hands. In my opinion the 720 is a good fast car & very easy to drive fast. The RRR is potentialy a faster car but it is very edgy. If you are top driver & can handle the RRR to get the most out of it then its a natural choice, if you are not in the top 50 in the world the 720 is probably easier to drive. Flame away Kyosho lovers I know you are a sensitive lot BTW what is the current IFMAR champ oh thats right Mugen
soc123_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:22 AM   #35
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to fatboy

Hop-up for Kyosho. Maybe wait for kawahara,

They always produce hop-ups for mugen and kyosho.

Anyway the rrr evo wc is good enough from the box,
fatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:39 AM   #36
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by soc123_au
90+ Kyoshos, I dont think so. There were more fast Kyoshos than MTX4s & 720s but a Team Magic also made the top 4. Mark Green (720) was on pace for a top 4 in the last round with 20 seconds left & put it in the wall. Any of the top brands are fast in the right hands. In my opinion the 720 is a good fast car & very easy to drive fast. The RRR is potentialy a faster car but it is very edgy. If you are top driver & can handle the RRR to get the most out of it then its a natural choice, if you are not in the top 50 in the world the 720 is probably easier to drive. Flame away Kyosho lovers I know you are a sensitive lot BTW what is the current IFMAR champ oh thats right Mugen
im not even in the top 1'000 but the 3R is more user friendly you are more knowledgable than i from my view the 3R is more durable if your seasoned than you can go 720 im not good enough to take 720 to the edge if your not a top driver 720 will not build your confidence thats just what ive seen im in no position to put any car down the 3r is just easy for me may be different for others i almost got a G4S to so i will try almost any car of course not now thanks for your info.
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #37
Tech Adept

Quote:
im not even in the top 1'000 but the 3R is more user friendly you are more knowledgable than i from my view the 3R is more durable if your seasoned than you can go 720 im not good enough to take 720 to the edge if your not a top driver 720 will not build your confidence thats just what ive seen im in no position to put any car down the 3r is just easy for me may be different for others i almost got a G4S to so i will try almost any car of course not now thanks for your info.
Hi

I am not seasoned and I run a 720. All I can say is, the car is fast and it handles like a dream. Big step up from the 710. I haven't driven a RRR but I think the 720 is quite easy to setup and drive.

Acid
Acid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:41 AM   #38
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Go back to NTC3 J/K What's up William?
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #39
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Go back to NTC3 J/K What's up William?
hmm ntc3 what is that you guys know what i mean clutch,front dog bones falling out set up not holding etc. some cars have been known for this i havent seen this but ive heard through the rumor mill oh yeah dont hit anything i crash to much to own that car
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote