R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 10-24-2006, 02:09 PM   #76
Tech Addict

Wow!!!

I think we all need to start working together b4 anything can be solved. It's easy for us the guys who just come to the track and race to think that's it's such an easy task to get this R/C racing organized and running perfectly. We haven't even been at this spot for a year yet, so we can't expect things to be as smooth as silk. This will take time and I'm quite sure that none of the big clubs around the world became a top facility overnight.

I wasn't at the track Sunday, but Rick told me that the meeting wasn't held because of the lack of the turnout of racers. Please Rick, see if a meeting can be arranged so guys can come and vent what they have to say instead of airing it out on these forums for the whole world to see. Good things need to happen for the club and this is not the way to go about it.
pelico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:22 PM   #77
Tech Master

darrell you will be missed rest in peace
Old 10-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #78
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will try to send out an email to the members and see whom we can get to come out. Even if we meet at FBF or Floridian Diner on Flatbush or maybe I will try and get the Ryan center meeting hall. But if I do that I have to make sure that we will have at least 20 plus members and especially all of the guys that want to initiate a plan.

They need to come with plans in writing to be submitted. The committee needs to vote on the newly requested committee member Taurean and then we will continue with a meeting having minutes taken via tape recorder as per our NPO guidelines. That right we have guidelines LOL although it may not appear to some that we do and yes with all the mail I have received I still would like to see Taurean in a spot on the committee or the 1/8 scale council to work at making the racing better. I believe he has some ideas that may be radical or not but they are ideas never the less. I would also like to see POOH take a spot on the council but that will be hard being so far away but never the less. Those are my two new submissions to the structure of the club and as long as a standing vote puts them in they will be added bringing new and bold voices to the club.

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:12 PM   #79
Tech Addict

Friday evening would be a good day for me, but let me know when a definite date is set.
pelico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:44 AM   #80
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

I'll b back in brooklyn in november.

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 07:44 AM   #81
Tech Addict

By that time a date for a meeting will be announced. If the date is before that I will call you so that you can voice your ideas but since we have talked on the phone I more or less understand what you are saying. Some valid points were made and we will make the 2007 season much better. The things that we are concentrating on now are items of importance and will make the Hobby that w all love so much better, the main thing is getting all of the ideas on paper so plans can be implemented.

I would like to thank all involved in this years bettering of the track and racing, with out you guys I would have given up, but with all of You guys pitching in it was great. More cooperation like this year past will make for a more successful club.

Thanks guys
Remember to be added to the mailing list please send you eamil to [email protected] The meeting will be announced via email and cell phone text.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:13 PM   #82
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I know I don't race 1/8th currently because of school situation but I will defend Taurean here. I remember Poage making Smyka run the sportsman class for two races and Smyka had many laps on the field, but he still did it. If you have enough people racing than make a sportsman class. I don't agree with making one if there are only 10 guys total week after week, but only if your getting a real good turnout week after week. In the days of Robert Poage we all ran the sportsman class and did our time.
CarissaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #83
Tech Elite

Very good post. If Smyka can do it so can they!

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Old 11-07-2006, 06:11 AM   #84
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Dont forget to vote for Carl for ROAR President. Dead line is approaching
Old 11-10-2006, 01:30 AM   #85
Tech Addict

WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A SPORTMAN CLASS JUST A PRO CLASS IT WILL WORK OUT BETTER IN THE LONG RUN...

MAKE SENSE TO YOU ?????

Old 11-10-2006, 07:19 AM   #86
Tech Elite

That is a start. It sounds like a better plan than what we had in 2006. I look foward 2 next season and racing with the guys again.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:17 AM   #87
Tech Master

where"s the pro"s show me some are they coming down !!!lol sounds good rick can"t wait
Old 11-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #88
Tech Elite

U know where they r.

Old 11-11-2006, 10:59 AM   #89
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2
U know where they r.
i figured you would answer that
Old 11-11-2006, 11:07 AM   #90
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by captian
i figured you would answer that
lol