R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default I95 Show Down at 301

I'd like to start off by saying the entire 301 cast and support team are really great people. Chris and the gang made all 30 plus FANATICS feel at home, like it was our own backyard. Nothing better that feeling good and racing I am happy and proud to be associated in this hobby and getting to meet and greet a great group of folks. I can see many many races there in the future and I will be there as often as I possibly can.

The awards as well as the presentation were a great thing. Once again I would like to thank Chris for getting bit by the RC bug and making things happen and giving the racers a hardcore kick azz facility to lay the smack down.

Great show ladies and gents of 301, this was one to enter in the history books.

Congrats to all of the award winners great racing guys. All of the mains were like shows.

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice

where was this race?????
thisisagame24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:22 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisagame24
where was this race?????

In Brandywine Maryland,about 17 miles outside of Washington,DC. Here is a link, but the pictures are of the early days before everything was finished.

http://www.cwhits.com/
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrunchone
I'd like to start off by saying the entire 301 cast and support team are really great people. Chris and the gang made all 30 plus FANATICS feel at home, like it was our own backyard. Nothing better that feeling good and racing I am happy and proud to be associated in this hobby and getting to meet and greet a great group of folks. I can see many many races there in the future and I will be there as often as I possibly can.

The awards as well as the presentation were a great thing. Once again I would like to thank Chris for getting bit by the RC bug and making things happen and giving the racers a hardcore kick azz facility to lay the smack down.

Great show ladies and gents of 301, this was one to enter in the history books.

Congrats to all of the award winners great racing guys. All of the mains were like shows.

Thank you Rick, but it is the same love we get when we come to Floyd Bennett and run with the Fanatics. Ted counted it up and we had 99 entries, thank you and everyone from NYC for making this race a success,also our Philly racing crew. Congrats to all the winners, because with all the great drivers we had this weekend, every position was earned.
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:31 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
Thank you Rick, but it is the same love we get when we come to Floyd Bennett and run with the Fanatics. Ted counted it up and we had 99 entries, thank you and everyone from NYC for making this race a success,also our Philly racing crew. Congrats to all the winners, because with all the great drivers we had this weekend, every position was earned.
whats up whit. who won the race, i went to the site but could not get results of anything current. what about posting the a main results?
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:33 AM   #6
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
whats up whit. who won the race, i went to the site but could not get results of anything current. what about posting the a main results?
vince (the rocket)jackson tq had a two lap lead on the field and broke is car . richie made up the two laps and took the lead vince made up one lap but that was it. richie (brooklyn hobbies ) takes the win . big up rich
Old 09-19-2006, 11:38 AM   #7
Tech Master

the raceing was off the hook at 301 thats to c whit and crew for making the event so nice and run so well . there was battleing all day long in both class . the turn out was big. if you missed it you miss a lot
Old 09-19-2006, 09:01 PM   #8
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra

The race was great and the hospitality was even better. Your cousins in the North not to worry we will be there all the time. All the mains were great to watch, the 1/8th scale and the 1/10 scale A mains were action packed. All the mains were full of action and great racers.

Troy Woodson won the 1/10 Sedan A main
Richie Siriano Won the 1/8 scale A main

The races were all exciting and the competition was top notch. Those DC and Philly cats run hard too it was all great. If the weather would have let us play on Saturday that would have been 2 sweet days instead of one.

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote