Community
Wiki Posts
Search

R/C Pro Series Round #4 Western Division Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Default R/C Pro Series Round #4 Western Division Las Vegas

Here it is Round #4 of the western Division at the Silver Bowl Sept 8-10 2006. This is the last race in the Western Division,so don't miss out. The new racing surface is in and the track will be faster than ever so you won't want to miss this race. Practice on Friday till 8:00 and racing on Saturday with all mains on Sunday. We have a new host hotel for your lodgeing,Arizona Charlies East they are 5 min from the track or you can also stay at the Sienna Suites 5oo yards from the track. See you in Vegas!!

Round #4 entry form

Last edited by richey; 08-01-2006 at 12:19 AM.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Sould be a great race with the new racing surface.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Thanks, I found it!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Rich on the entry Form it is says that "Mail in and Paypal entries will be accepted up to July 14th, Entries after that will have to be done at the track.

It looks like a typo or theats part of the entry from Rd #3.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by EJRacer
Rich on the entry Form it is says that "Mail in and Paypal entries will be accepted up to July 14th, Entries after that will have to be done at the track.

It looks like a typo or theats part of the entry from Rd #3.
Yes that is a typo, the dead line is Sept 1st to be Pre-entered to get your feww R/C Proceries t-shirt. There is also information on the entry form to pay-pal your entry to R/C Pro. Hope this help
Old 07-31-2006, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by richey
Yes that is a typo, the dead line is Sept 1st to be Pre-entered to get your feww R/C Proceries t-shirt. There is also information on the entry form to pay-pal your entry to R/C Pro. Hope this help
I talked to Carlton today and he will fix the date mix up on the entry form. I also want to remind everyone to get signed up for the Charter R/C Pro Series Membership. You can find more detail on theere new web site.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Tech Master

I want to go everyone an update on the resurfacing to the Silver Bowl. The layout is back in and we will hopefullt get atarted on getting the lines painted with in the next week. Everything is looking good
Old 08-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

Default Host Hotel Information

The host hotel for the race will be Arizona Charlies East, Located on Boulder Highway just north of Tropicana. Approx 5-7 min from the track.1-800-362-4040 is there phone number,Tell them you are with 4Aces Racing and that should give you the discounted room rate.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by richey
Here it is Round #4 of the western Division at the Silver Bowl Sept 8-10 2006. This is the last race in the Western Division,so don't miss out. The new racing surface is in and the track will be faster than ever so you won't want to miss this race. Practice on Friday till 8:00 and racing on Saturday with all mains on Sunday. We have a new host hotel for your lodgeing,Arizona Charlies East they are 5 min from the track or you can also stay at the Sienna Suites 5oo yards from the track. See you in Vegas!!

Round #4 entry form

My Entry is in the mail!

Last edited by Just Fast; 06-29-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Initiate

rich, are we running the april layout or the october layout for the series race.

jon
Old 08-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Tech Master

We will run the Pork Chop
Old 08-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Tech Initiate

i guess i need to bring front end parts!!!!! thanks rich things look real good i see a good time had by all...

jon
Old 08-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Rich,
Can somebody from the East Coast run this one?
Old 08-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Rich,
That is a good question, and i don't have an answer.I will look at the rules and se what i come up with. I really don't know why not,i would think he just would not receive points toward the final.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Rich,
1. The RC Pro Offroad classes are open to all racers.
2. Each racer must claim a division. Some racers may live in an area between divisions which may allow them the option of more than one division. If no division is claimed before a racers 1st race then that race will set the division he or she scores points in.
3. A racer can not score points in more than one division. If a racer runs more than one class he or she must score the points for all the classes in the same division.
4. The only reason allowed for changing divisions after the season begins will be if a racer moves to a new area. Points will not transfer to the new division.

This is what i found and i know it says offroad but i think this is a universal rule. So as far as i can read yes he can race but no points will be counted. Hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.