R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2003, 01:09 AM   #1
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4
Thumbs up RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

i order some mtx-3 parts 2 days ago and just received them from rd logics today. i gotta say that is fast. the parts look and fits great. i highly recommend these parts to anyone with a mtx-3. i also got some other stuff from them while i was at it, the associated stuff is also really nice. the tools are great and the price is even better. anyone else tried there products?

they have pictures of there stuff on there website, www.rdlogics.com
Fast16Guy0504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 03:39 AM   #2
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 513
Default

Me and my friends already got some from www.justrc.com , most of them are cheaper! www.justrc.com

Ultra fast shipping too!
ME-student is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 09:20 AM   #3
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 23
Default

Yes, I been using RDLogics pipe and I really like their. On the other hand, their price are really good. I just bought a MTX-3. I will go ahead to order the parts. Thanks for telling us RDLogics has the options part
officeneed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 11:14 AM   #4
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4
Default

last night i stopped by elite hobby shop and they just go in those mtx-3 parts, they have they for really good prices. i think they're the same or even cheaper then justrc.
Fast16Guy0504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 11:29 AM   #5
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cali.
Posts: 189
Send a message via AIM to Bryan N.
Default

Yes we just got some of the RD Logics parts in. We have cvd's for the T-Maxx's(comes with cvd boots to keep out the dirt), Nitro TC3 chassis in hardcoded, blue, and red colors. We also have the alluminum shock towers, tranny case, and a few other stuff RD makes for the Nitro TC3 all together in one package, comes in red, blue, and natural colors. Also got in the new RD Logics pipe for the short stroke motors(ie. mr12's, rs12's).

Bryan
Bryan N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 03:03 PM   #6
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 33
Default

i just wanted to know how much you guys got your mtx-3 for? and did u buy it w/engine or w/o
gt-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 08:17 PM   #7
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cali.
Posts: 189
Send a message via AIM to Bryan N.
Default

We (Elite Hobby Shop) have them for $330.00 w/o motor.
Bryan N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 09:03 PM   #8
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Fast16Guy0504
last night i stopped by elite hobby shop and they just go in those mtx-3 parts, they have they for really good prices. i think they're the same or even cheaper then justrc.

I got all mine from juStrC, ultrafast delievery, excellent pricing, I dont know how Elite pricing structure is but I would assume online shopping has much less overhead then retail, so go figure!

And besides justrc has everything way before retail level, and I am the kind of guy that want and need to get all the available hop ups the earilest possible!

Dont get me wrong, I am not asking you guys to get everything online, I myself am Elite loyal customer, they are great!

Last edited by Ah10; 02-02-2003 at 09:05 PM.
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 11:57 PM   #9
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4
Default

i chose the rd mtx-3 stuff because i've had very good experience with there other products. i especially like there exaust pipes, there great. i have them in my on road cars and my off road cars. i like that i can go to a hobby store and pick up some stuff instead of having to order it through the internet. i rather support my hobby shop then buy online.

ah10, are you sponsored by justrc? it seems like you are. i opened this thread because i didnt want to go into justrc's thread and tell people about the rd stuff and talk about rd stuff in there because thats just not right. but you come into this thread (i open this for people that have rd stuff to talk to each other) and tell other people that justrc is faster, to me it seems like your trying to tell people that rd stuff sucks and justrc is better. its cool if thats your own opinion but leave it in another thread.
Fast16Guy0504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:50 AM   #10
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cali.
Posts: 189
Send a message via AIM to Bryan N.
Default

All I can say is....WOW.

Anthony we price our stuff as low as we can without losing too much profit, we dont make much compare to alot of the other hobby shops out there. Most of the stuff we sale would be consider a discount price.
Bryan N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 03:36 AM   #11
Tech Master
 
sparksy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Brisvagas
Posts: 1,951
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

have a look at RD's site..... their prices are very good.... compare them to justrc's "non sale" price.

Rd even ship for free if you spend more than 50bucks.

And you can order direct from them
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:07 AM   #12
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Bryan N.
All I can say is....WOW.

Anthony we price our stuff as low as we can without losing too much profit, we dont make much compare to alot of the other hobby shops out there. Most of the stuff we sale would be consider a discount price.
You are absolutely right! ya know as a consumer we all trying to find the best price we could and I think that's normal! anyhow like I said I am still a loyal Elite customer!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 10:13 AM   #13
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Fast16Guy0504
i chose the rd mtx-3 stuff because i've had very good experience with there other products. i especially like there exaust pipes, there great. i have them in my on road cars and my off road cars. i like that i can go to a hobby store and pick up some stuff instead of having to order it through the internet. i rather support my hobby shop then buy online.

ah10, are you sponsored by justrc? it seems like you are. i opened this thread because i didnt want to go into justrc's thread and tell people about the rd stuff and talk about rd stuff in there because thats just not right. but you come into this thread (i open this for people that have rd stuff to talk to each other) and tell other people that justrc is faster, to me it seems like your trying to tell people that rd stuff sucks and justrc is better. its cool if thats your own opinion but leave it in another thread.
Come on man! read my post carefully! I am just expressing my opinion as an "Ultimate Customer":

Fact #1: Cost to an Ultimate Customer
Fact #2: Availablity first hand! you know that's all serious player wants, including myself I want all the hop ups as soon as they are available and I want them NOW!
Fact #3: I am also Elite's long time customer, I would say eversince they open! and I know them as a person when they were working for some other hobby shop.
Fact #4, I got all my hop ups 2 WEEKS AGO! honestly 2 weeks ago no one has any hopups for MTX3 except JustRC!


And if you have been hang around the forum long enough and read some of my post and picture posting, I am using RD Logic's pipe myself!

If you dont know all the facts please dont bash ppl like you have done! And please read what ppl write carefully!

Last edited by Ah10; 02-03-2003 at 10:15 AM.
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 11:50 AM   #14
Tech Fanatic
 
Data's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NCC-1701E, the Enterprise
Posts: 765
Default Re: RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

Quote:
Originally posted by Fast16Guy0504
i order some mtx-3 parts 2 days ago and just received them from rd logics today. i gotta say that is fast. the parts look and fits great. i highly recommend these parts to anyone with a mtx-3. i also got some other stuff from them while i was at it, the associated stuff is also really nice. the tools are great and the price is even better. anyone else tried there products?
really? i was looking at RD Logics’ site last week and couldn’t order any MTX-3 hop up because they are not available yet, how did you get yours? and WOW, the stuffs you ordered arrives on Sunday too!!! I should have waited and ordered the hop ups from RD Logic instead of from Justrc….. damn………

From your post, I think you are sponsored by RD Logics too or even works for RD Logics. it is ok to promote new stuffs available at RD Logic, but at least have the courtesy to let people know if you are representing the organization. if you really like to post as customers to do the promotion, try to do it not so obvious next time. Speedtech is doing fine without using these tactics.
Data is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2003, 12:02 PM   #15
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default Re: Re: RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

Quote:
Originally posted by Data
really? i was looking at RD Logics’ site last week and couldn’t order any MTX-3 hop up because they are not available yet, how did you get yours? and WOW, the stuffs you ordered arrives on Sunday too!!! I should have waited and ordered the hop ups from RD Logic instead of from Justrc….. damn………

From your post, I think you are sponsored by RD Logics too or even works for RD Logics. it is ok to promote new stuffs available at RD Logic, but at least have the courtesy to let people know if you are representing the organization. if you really like to post as customers to do the promotion, try to do it not so obvious next time. Speedtech is doing fine without using these tactics.
Couldn't agree more with Data
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RD Logics Sho? Flanker Electric Off-Road 9 05-26-2007 12:39 AM
big RD logics wolverine parts lot, almost the whole thing $25.00 shipped. vintagetamiya R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 02-12-2007 06:21 PM
RD Logics RRE R3 J_Longbrake R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 04-12-2005 10:02 AM
RD Logics' Mini-T parts microRCshop Electric On-Road 0 09-15-2004 01:48 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:45 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net