R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-29-2006, 04:54 PM   #16
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Good luck to all attending It's been in my thoughts of making a trip out there.
Would be nice to see some friends & burn some fuel post the actual date so i can verify that it will not conflict with some races out here.
It was nice seeing all the familiar faces at the GLC
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 06:55 PM   #17
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This Sudnay will be a TROPHY race guys. If possible since we did not have any racing at FBF for sometime we will try and haveanother race on the following Sunday as long as it does not conflict with any of the other clubs.

SO PLEASE let people know that this race will be a trophy race and a lot of comp will be present so bring your "A" game. See you Sunday. Hopefully this storm blows away and if not the Rain date will be September 10........

Once again to clear it up September 3rd 2006 NYCHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY RACE.............

"Failure Is Not An Option"
kcrunchone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrunchone
This Sudnay will be a TROPHY race guys. If possible since we did not have any racing at FBF for sometime we will try and haveanother race on the following Sunday as long as it does not conflict with any of the other clubs.

SO PLEASE let people know that this race will be a trophy race and a lot of comp will be present so bring your "A" game. See you Sunday. Hopefully this storm blows away and if not the Rain date will be September 10........

Once again to clear it up September 3rd 2006 NYCHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY RACE.............

Hey Rick this Chris Whitney, and I just wanted to let you know we (301 Raceway) look forward to running with you guys again this weekend, and we will have at least 15 guys and maybe a few more, if it would make it easier for you, I could send you our race info. so just let me know, thanks and see you soon.
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #19
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
Hey Rick this Chris Whitney, and I just wanted to let you know we (301 Raceway) look forward to running with you guys again this weekend, and we will have at least 15 guys and maybe a few more, if it would make it easier for you, I could send you our race info. so just let me know, thanks and see you soon.

Sounds great and we look forward to having you guys here. Lets pray for blue skies and warm days and plenty of racing.........

Old 08-30-2006, 06:20 AM   #20
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Quote:
You better bring more.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:53 PM   #21
Tech Master

see you guys there should be hot in both classes
going to bring my 720 too to get in on that touring car action
Old 08-30-2006, 09:26 PM   #22
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

All problems solved and hope to see you guys at the race. The stand and the track are ready. Start your engines.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:36 AM   #23
Tech Regular

Quote:
Hey Chris- the way that everybody is talking about going up to this race and getting it in, I feel like were're a bunch of outlaw's riding threw the open plains on horseback or something, we need a travel name for our group, I suggest THE DIRTY DOZEN(even though it's more than that), can't you just hear that Clint Eastwood theme song in the background....................................LOL.

YO "J" The Straightaway King Will Be In The House(inside joke)
SEE YOU'LL SUNDAY
BIG "E"
Eric Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:18 AM   #24
Tech Addict

We will be happy to see the gang again it has been a while since we have raced together and that is what it is all about having fun and racing. I think guys love the comp that you bring and being able to really see where they stand when running against someone different. I for one am glad all of the issues are behind us and we can concentrate on racing. I dont have the right to stop the thread here but from this point on lets keep it all positive like the last few post.

Ladies and gents Start your engines !

Old 08-31-2006, 12:51 PM   #25
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Jones
Hey Chris- the way that everybody is talking about going up to this race and getting it in, I feel like were're a bunch of outlaw's riding threw the open plains on horseback or something, we need a travel name for our group, I suggest THE DIRTY DOZEN(even though it's more than that), can't you just hear that Clint Eastwood theme song in the background....................................LOL.

YO "J" The Straightaway King Will Be In The House(inside joke)
SEE YOU'LL SUNDAY
BIG "E"
should be fun all you guys coming and girls . see you all sunday