R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2006, 10:21 PM   #136
Tech Elite
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones
i would like to give congrats to ron calangi and jefferey lin on their first place podium finish in both 1/8th scale and 1/10th sedan. Second i would like to give marco acosta props on his third place finish with his skyline option mtx-4 maybe with a little faster pit stop who knows what would had happen ;don't worry i'll have a talk with tony . the weekend was fun and the track was a bit tricky but hay thats revelation for you it makes you use all your bag of tricks to find the right setup. the track stayed pretty much the same the whole day so nice job on the track. last but not lease i would like to also give pepe velez props on his performance he looked pretty good last weekend. so there you have it the official run down of the weekend

P.S. i never saw so many 1/8th scales fly across a track before those guys were brave

almost forgot had to give props to my man RYAN NIMORI on his second place finish in 1/8 sportman sorry i cost you first place....my bad
B,

Thanks for keeping me company on the driverstand during the b main.

Chris
__________________
RC Target, Capricorn RC, Matrix Tires, KO PROPO America, PowerMaster Fuel, Absolute Hobbyz, Bellybutton Paint

Last edited by C Verano; 09-25-2006 at 11:15 PM.
C Verano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:22 PM   #137
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: so cal
Posts: 208
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to masa227 Send a message via Yahoo to masa227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones
i would like to give congrats to ron calangi and jefferey lin on their first place podium finish in both 1/8th scale and 1/10th sedan. Second i would like to give marco acosta props on his third place finish with his skyline option mtx-4 maybe with a little faster pit stop who knows what would had happen ;don't worry i'll have a talk with tony . the weekend was fun and the track was a bit tricky but hay thats revelation for you it makes you use all your bag of tricks to find the right setup. the track stayed pretty much the same the whole day so nice job on the track. last but not lease i would like to also give pepe velez props on his performance he looked pretty good last weekend. so there you have it the official run down of the weekend

P.S. i never saw so many 1/8th scales fly across a track before those guys were brave

almost forgot had to give props to my man RYAN NIMORI on his second place finish in 1/8 sportman sorry i cost you first place....my bad
Brian thanks for the pit work you and DJ were fast. Oh BTW if we need a glow plug they will be in my tool box.
masa227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:35 PM   #138
Tech Elite
 
C Verano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 3,846
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masa227
Brian thanks for the pit work you and DJ were fast. Oh BTW if we need a glow plug they will be in my tool box.
Hopefully in a spot where it takes less than 4 guys to find them next time. Good job coming back and finishing second and thanks for pitting me in all those mains.
__________________
RC Target, Capricorn RC, Matrix Tires, KO PROPO America, PowerMaster Fuel, Absolute Hobbyz, Bellybutton Paint
C Verano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #139
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher
Default

Mike Jones :

I have something that I believe belongs to you. Are you coming to the Paris Race?
__________________
| Capricorn | Ybslow | Proline-Protoform | Johnny Bravo Racing | Desoto Racing | Murnan Modified | Matrix Tires | Powermaster Fuel |
Scott Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:59 PM   #140
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Mike Jones :

I have something that I believe belongs to you. Are you coming to the Paris Race?
yeah I plan on going but we'll see what happens after the nationals. ? what is it that you have of mine and is if something i want. money? lucky lotto ticket? full head of hair? the suspense is killing me
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:02 AM   #141
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by masa227
Brian thanks for the pit work you and DJ were fast. Oh BTW if we need a glow plug they will be in my tool box.
anytime dawg.....next time we'll work on the clutch so you can get off the corner alittle faster
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:03 AM   #142
Tech Addict
 
luketob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Beautiful Socal
Posts: 559
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Thanks Dana for putting a good race all weekend long. The program went very smooth and really fun. Congrats to all the winners as well, fun race to watch
luketob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:04 AM   #143
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano
B,

Thanks for keeping me company on the driverstand during the b main.

Chris
no prob. but next time could you not let the world know i was in the b main not that proud of that
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:15 AM   #144
Tech Addict
 
luketob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Beautiful Socal
Posts: 559
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones
no prob. but next time could you not let the world know i was in the b main not that proud of that
B, thanks for the parts on Saturday, really appreciate man, talking about excellent team support
luketob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:20 AM   #145
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketob
B, thanks for the parts on Saturday, really appreciate man, talking about excellent team support
anytime, all you guys with skyline are cool so anything i can do for you guys don't hesitate
to ask. I might look all serious on the driver stand but in the pits i'm all laid back
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:41 AM   #146
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Henderson, NV
Posts: 4,148
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones
yeah I plan on going but we'll see what happens after the nationals. ? what is it that you have of mine and is if something i want. money? lucky lotto ticket? full head of hair? the suspense is killing me

RC pro awarded me the plaque for third place in the western region. According to the website, you are third and I am fourth. I have your plaque. If you don't come I will send it back with one of the socal Mugen racers, or I can hold it until the next time I see you Brian.
__________________
| Capricorn | Ybslow | Proline-Protoform | Johnny Bravo Racing | Desoto Racing | Murnan Modified | Matrix Tires | Powermaster Fuel |
Scott Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 03:12 AM   #147
Tech Addict
 
mike jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: west of the 110
Posts: 712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
RC pro awarded me the plaque for third place in the western region. According to the website, you are third and I am fourth. I have your plaque. If you don't come I will send it back with one of the socal Mugen racers, or I can hold it until the next time I see you Brian.
i got you,we'll take care of it later

thanks for the info
__________________
SHEPHERD MICRO RACING, CEFX, TEAM C, CONTRAST, PICCO, KO PROPO, NOVAROSSI, BYRON ORIGINALS FUEL, JACO, DCM HOBBIES, JGO PAINTZ
mike jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 03:54 AM   #148
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: UAE
Posts: 32
Send a message via Yahoo to Jamea
Default

Congrats to Ron Calangi and Jefferey Lin on their first place podium finish and Marco for third place

Jamea.
Jamea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:53 AM   #149
Tech Champion
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardN
I want to give my personal "Thanks YOU" to Sam and Nigel from Team KAMIKAZE for their great help on all 3 days event. You guys are realy helpfull. Me and Leo really apretiate for all your "warm hart" at the race!!!!
Edward
Hey if I wrote something wrong please don't make deal out of it-everybody knows my english is sucks.
You are welcome Edward, thanks for the support you gave our team and the body stiffener you gave us it is an awesome add on to the sedan body, brilliant idea, when will the product going to be in the market? by the way only bad luck stop Leo from taking a podium finish, NEXT TIME LEO
__________________
Home of the Kamikaze Driver's Development Program = guaranteed podium finish
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies Inc.
Follow us here on Facebook!
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:50 AM   #150
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: so cal
Posts: 208
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to masa227 Send a message via Yahoo to masa227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Verano
Hopefully in a spot where it takes less than 4 guys to find them next time. Good job coming back and finishing second and thanks for pitting me in all those mains.

Anytime! It's to bad the pully got loose I'm sure you would have placed higher up in the A. We'll get them next time.
masa227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IMPORTANT:KYOSHO presents the FALL CLASSIC at REVELATION RACEWAY DANA Racing Forum 1 09-29-2007 11:44 AM
AIRTRONICS CHAMPIONSHIPS AT REVELATION RACEWAY DANA Electric Off-Road 1 05-24-2007 10:10 PM
OFNA RACING PRESENTS THE REVELATION RACEWAY OFF ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS DANA Electric Off-Road 16 09-03-2006 11:46 AM
O'DONNELL ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS AT REVELATION RACEWAY DANA Nitro On-Road 106 07-13-2006 11:46 PM
O'DONNELL ON ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS AT REVELATION RACEWAY DANA Racing Forum 5 06-25-2006 06:48 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:58 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net