R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 11-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #106
Tech Master

Nice Job..... Kel, Joe.
Big thanks to Mike Strack, Nigel, Sam, Tony, Roy, for giving us a hand and more pointers....
we have a lot to learn.

Just RTS baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RCRjuanabbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #107
Tech Master

Big thanks as well to SVM's, Big guy(Jim), Dino(saur), Arno for the pit work.
Nice to see Angel out there.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:29 PM   #108
Tech Initiate

Actually, Kel, it looks like I will be the one doing the timing chores for the day. Richard B. asked me over the weekend.

Dave
Taildraggerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:12 PM   #109
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to 007kel Send a message via Yahoo to 007kel

Dave, glad to hear you're doing the timing. It should be fun on the 25th. I have to get my MRX3 back together from Friday night's crash. Anyone see a white Mugen shock spring in the back straight? It's mine! Can anyone deep fry a turkey? Or are we all just going to be too sick of turkey by the time Saturday rolls by?

Thanks Sam for the props. It turned out my inner bearing in my Rody was okay after all. Now if I can only get the bottom end to tune right. John I'm gonna take your advice and pull a shim out.

Arno I appreciate the help pitting for me. That was cool. Dino thanks for helping me out at Rev with the driving strategy...don't f#?% up and keep it consistent.

Congrats Joe and John for placing 2nd and 3rd. SVM boys had some fun at Rev last Sunday.

Oh and my Lola body that I used at Rev was not pink...it's salmon!
007kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:47 PM   #110
moy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

nice work kel..
moy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:47 PM   #111
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moy
nice work kel..
Hey Moy,
Are you going to race at rev. next time around?
26 Nov.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #112
Tech Master

BBQ tomorrow night. It's Al's birtday. Bring some food to BBQ.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:09 AM   #113
moy
Tech Master

i dont know..we have a race at svm on 25th..maybe on dec. toys 4 tots.
YEAH!!! barbiQ tom.!!
moy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:31 PM   #114
Tech Addict

Anytime Kelvin and the color of your body is not salmon we call it p**sy pink LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007kel
Dave, glad to hear you're doing the timing. It should be fun on the 25th. I have to get my MRX3 back together from Friday night's crash. Anyone see a white Mugen shock spring in the back straight? It's mine! Can anyone deep fry a turkey? Or are we all just going to be too sick of turkey by the time Saturday rolls by?

Thanks Sam for the props. It turned out my inner bearing in my Rody was okay after all. Now if I can only get the bottom end to tune right. John I'm gonna take your advice and pull a shim out.

Arno I appreciate the help pitting for me. That was cool. Dino thanks for helping me out at Rev with the driving strategy...don't f#?% up and keep it consistent.

Congrats Joe and John for placing 2nd and 3rd. SVM boys had some fun at Rev last Sunday.

Oh and my Lola body that I used at Rev was not pink...it's salmon!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:37 PM   #115
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by superserpent
Anytime Kelvin and the color of your body is not salmon we call it p**sy pink LOL
no wonder it got my attention...
Old 11-18-2006, 10:00 PM   #116
Tech Master

Maybe I should just continue running that lid then
Old 11-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #117
Tech Master

alright Boys.... countdown to this saturday's race begins. let's have a good turn out, show up even if you don't race. give some support to the guys who are racing. Richard and Kelvin could use a lending hand. prep up the track, clean up tables.enough extension wires?. ya da blah etc....

t-shirts anyone? if you have not reserve your shirt, please PM or call Kelvin.
I am so excited. I can't stand it. I hope you get infected with it.

Just RTS baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #118
Tech Master

Thanks John.

Listen up peeps! This Saturday, November 25th. Nitro onroad race! 1/8th scale and 1/10th scale class! $15.00 for entry. Racing starts @ 11:00am.

Richard will have SV Speedway shirts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. We'll see if we can come up with some trophies as well.

There will also be hit the "cigarette box in the straightaway!" If you are the first to hit the cig box (while in 2nd gear). You get a free set of 1/8th scale wheels. $1.00 per entry. This sounds like an easy way to get some foams. But Richard is saying this is hard. So if you got a buck to prove him wrong, slap that dolla dolla bill on the table.

Team FRC shirts are coming in for that Saturday. If you're interested lemme know. Right now, all my large size shirts are sold. I do have some Xlg shirts available though. If you want to preorder for the next batch, PM me.

Also, if can get a current head count on people who think they'll show up. Please post on this thread.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #119
Tech Master

Oh and I'm also putting out a shoutout to the OFNA and Nitrohouse guys who want to try their DM1's out at SV Speedway. I saw you guys out at Rev at the last club race and your DM1's were impressive. Now let's see how they will do at a bigger track!

There are a couple of weekend racers out here with the OFNA Ultra GTP's. I don't know if they will be out there on Saturday. But it would be great to see what the DM1's can do out at SV Speedway. As most of you know SV is designed for 1/5th scale onroads. Since the DM1's are not exactly 1/7th or 1/8th, it would be great to see them out at a big track. Consider this a welcome to this Saturday's race. If you guys show up, we'll open up a DM1 class for ya!
Old 11-19-2006, 09:27 PM   #120
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007kel
Thanks John.

Listen up peeps! This Saturday, November 25th. Nitro onroad race! 1/8th scale and 1/10th scale class! $15.00 for entry. Racing starts @ 11:00am.

Richard will have SV Speedway shirts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. We'll see if we can come up with some trophies as well.

There will also be hit the "cigarette box in the straightaway!" If you are the first to hit the cig box (while in 2nd gear). You get a free set of 1/8th scale wheels. $1.00 per entry. This sounds like an easy way to get some foams. But Richard is saying this is hard. So if you got a buck to prove him wrong, slap that dolla dolla bill on the table.

Team FRC shirts are coming in for that Saturday. If you're interested lemme know. Right now, all my large size shirts are sold. I do have some Xlg shirts available though. If you want to preorder for the next batch, PM me.

Also, if can get a current head count on people who think they'll show up. Please post on this thread.
Count me in