Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nick Simpson
Is there a UK distributor?

Thanks
STO Racing is the UK distributor.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I had the opportunity to use Maxy's fuel at the Sedan Nats. The motor immediatelty ran rich and cooler that I had to lean it out.
Lots of power.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
Let me start by saying I am a team driver for Maxys fuel. The nitro/oil content works very well. I run the mega line of engines and have no problems. The oil content is the perfect amount in my book. The motor funs consistent and the oil burns well. I have run gallons on my conrods with no problems. Maxys Fuel has been around for a few years now and has won some major events and always has placed in the A main where ever it goes. It has just won the 2006 USA Sedan Nationals and 2005 Winternats in sedan. People like Barry Baker, Michael Salven, tosollini, etc. have used it here in the US. I am sure if you try it you will be happy.

Let's not forget that Maxy's Fuel also won the 2004 National's as well with Atsushi Hara behind the wheel! Not to mention that he also was driving a Maxy Modified Engine.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

We are getting good run time when switched to Maxy's and also the car went faster !!
Old 07-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

My first time using this fuel was at Odonnell which was TODAY!. I am very suprised in its performance. I might just switch fuels.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:38 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by speedracer1129
actually here is the breakdown:

Maxy makes two fuel types: the regular pink fuel and the clear Monster Truck Blend.

The pink fuel is a castor/synthetic blend with 10% oil.
Monster Truck is a castor/synthetic blend with 12% oil.

Last edited by Edgar Millenium; 07-17-2006 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

used this fuel for the first time this past 3 days in O'donell Race. Loved it!! So far I have good results with it.. Good Job Maxy.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Tech Adept

Since the http://www.maxysfuel.com/ website is down. Who are the US distributers for it?
Old 07-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MechanicJon
Since the http://www.maxysfuel.com/ website is down. Who are the US distributers for it?
I will see maxy tomorrow and will tell him to come on this site and answer any questions that are posted or I will get the answers for you guys.

D.J. Apolaro
Old 07-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Been using Maxy's from 2002 when i knew this fuel in Venezuela and i loved it right away ... due to my job i had the chance of living/racing in various countries and on the couple of ones that didnt had Maxys Fuel i can say i really noted the performance difference ...

Lucky me right now im in Mexico and not having problems with getting Maxys Fuels ... great temperature, great performance, and my engines are alive for a long time ... cant say nothing bad about them ...

cya !,
Old 07-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

CONGRATULATIONS to LEO MEDINA won First place in Novice using Maxy's Fuel, never won any race until he switched to Maxy's Fuel. now he is moving up to the next level of racing which will be the amateur class
Sherman Sim TQ'd the Novice class using Maxy's Fuel
Also Congratulations to Chris Ibarra which TQ'd the sedan Amateur class using Maxy's Fuel
And Big 2 THUMBS up to Edwin Fernandez which he TQ'd and won the 1/8 amateur class using Maxy's Fuel
will post pictures soon of all winners using Maxy's fuel
Tony Thompson won the B main in 1/8 expert class using Maxy's Fuel and bump up to A and finish 6th
Nigel Sim using Maxy's Fuel Qualified 2nd in the 1/8 scale expert class racing against Top drivers like SASAI of Kyosho, Ron Calangi and Mike Strack of Team Mugen Racing in the recent O'DONELL championship in Revelation raceway all I can say is Great power and Great mileage using Maxy's.

Last edited by Team Kamikaze; 07-13-2006 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Wrong wording used
Old 07-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
CONGRATULATIONS to LEO MEDINA won First place in Novice using Maxy's Fuel, never won any race until he switched to Maxy's Fuel. now he is moving up to the next level of racing which will be the amateur class
Also Congratulations to Chris Ibarra which TQ'd the sedan Amateur class using Maxy's Fuel
And Big 2 THUMBS up to Edwin Fernandez which he TQ'd and won the 1/8 amateur class using Maxy's Fuel
Tony Thompson won the B main in 1/8 expert class using Maxy's Fuel and bump up to A and finish 4th
Nigel Sim Qualified 2nd in the 1/8 scale expert class racing against Top drivers like SASAI of Kyosho, Ron Calangi and Mike Strack of Team Mugen Racing using Maxy's Fuel in the recent O'DONELL championship in Revelation raceway all I can say is Great power and Great mileage using Maxy's.

AMEN TO THAT SAM!!!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

http://www.kamikazetoysandhobbies.com/home.htm
Old 07-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Tech Master

Ok guys, first, if you have any questions: 1-888-RUN-MAXY

As for distributors in the U.S. :

West Coast: Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies
East Coast: Dan Import & Export

The website is temporarily down as it is being updated. You can call the toll free with any questions you may have
Old 07-10-2006, 06:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Tony Thompson won the B main in 1/8 expert class using Maxy's Fuel and bump up to A and finish 6th
Nigel Sim Qualified 2nd in the 1/8 scale expert class racing against Top drivers like SASAI of Kyosho, Ron Calangi and Mike Strack of Team Mugen Racing using Maxy's Fuel in the recent O'DONELL championship in Revelation raceway all I can say is Great power and Great mileage using Maxy's.
Congratulations on Team Kamikaze's great weekend of racing!!! For you guys on the west coast, check them out if you want to try the fuel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.