R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #976
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedypeterb View Post

Hey Marcos, I'm an impartial reader to this side drama but you said he created new account to bash Maxy, but if you look two post up you will see a first time post here on rc tech but yet he has raced for four years and is sponsored!! mmmm!!! frankly i wouldn't believe either of them. And Robertr you obviously feel you got screwed but continuely repeating it here is not going to change anything for anyone reading it anyway. they either like the fuel or use something else and its probably not good for your health, just let it go and enjoy the hobby.
Yes I got screwed as you say it, but I am not alone there are others who have lost 1000.00 $ + with his bad batch of fuel, I am out 700.00 $ plus in fuel I was buying and selling and two of my own motors and one on my friends motor who I sold fuel too. Luckly we found it in time before I sold the other 8 case I had.

Now I guess I could keep my mouth shut and not say anything and call it a loss. But I am not one of those people. I am here just to tell the truth. I dont make up lies. I would hope that if someone was having issue with any product like this I would be told about it before it caused me any issues.
I have Byron fuel 16, 20, 25 & 30
Robert R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #977
Tech Fanatic

By the way this is not about having fun or the hobby, I have fun when out racing and playing , It was part of my business. I am sure if it was your money you be saying somthing also.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:27 AM   #978
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert R View Post
By the way this is not about having fun or the hobby, I have fun when out racing and playing , It was part of my business. I am sure if it was your money you be saying somthing also.
What engine were you using that was apparently destroyed by this fuel? What nitro fuel are you using now?
BigBellyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:18 AM   #979
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellyCat View Post
What engine were you using that was apparently destroyed by this fuel? What nitro fuel are you using now?
My two engines were Mega zx1, the three engines I sent to Maxy for my costumer were a Siro, JP, and IDM. Maxy in there email to me said they had bad batch of fuel and we were one of many to get it, and to send him the engines so he could repair them. I am still waiting on one to come back, I have been waiting since September 2009 for this engine. Its been one lie after another even in person from him at the Winter Nats.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #980
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert R View Post
My two engines were Mega zx1, the three engines I sent to Maxy for my costumer were a Siro, JP, and IDM. Maxy in there email to me said they had bad batch of fuel and we were one of many to get it, and to send him the engines so he could repair them. I am still waiting on one to come back, I have been waiting since September 2009 for this engine. Its been one lie after another even in person from him at the Winter Nats.
Robert, you must admire him for being honest to you about a bad batch of fuel and taking responsibility for it. He could have just told you that he was not responsible for what happened to the engines and don't do anything about it. I think it takes a great person to admit when something is wrong. You should at least admire him for that. He repaired 3 engines for your costumers. I wonder if someone else would have done that. About the missing engine there must be a good reason why it did not get back to you.
BTW I do not need any sponsors. I can afford this hobby and many other hobbies. What I wrote about the fuel being the best I've used is from my personal experience using different fuels. This is my last post on this subject. I hope this issue is resolved quickly so we can only have possitive and constructive comments on this tread. Good racing to all.
lmmnsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #981
Tech Fanatic

Yes I am glad he stepped up to the plate and admitted that it was a bad batch of fuel, yes you are correct he could of kept quite about it.

But he did not and with that he took on the responsibly to handle the situation by repairing the engines and refunding the cost of fuel. But to this day I still have the one engine out and no refund. I have several email stating its on its way these have been going on now since September. I be live that you should be man of your word, if you tell me its on it way and give me date then great make it happen. I have several dates now. I would of admired him more for just being honest and saying sorry. And no promises. At the end of our day as men all we have is are word.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #982
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Well on a positev note i just wanted to let everyone know that i have just started using Maxy's over the past month or so and am COMPLETLY amazed and what this fuel offers! I went to Motorama this past weekend with brand new motors that were not finished breaking in and could still not lean them out to where i thought they should be and was in amazement at the power i got out of this fuel along with amazing run temps.(not above 180) I had great power compaired to the other fuel i was racing even with a rich motor.

WAY TO GO MAXY'S!!! I'M HOOOOKED!
flap jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:13 AM   #983
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dru Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by flap jack View Post
Well on a positev note i just wanted to let everyone know that i have just started using Maxy's over the past month or so and am COMPLETLY amazed and what this fuel offers! I went to Motorama this past weekend with brand new motors that were not finished breaking in and could still not lean them out to where i thought they should be and was in amazement at the power i got out of this fuel along with amazing run temps.(not above 180) I had great power compaired to the other fuel i was racing even with a rich motor.

WAY TO GO MAXY'S!!! I'M HOOOOKED!
I will also like to add to this note:
I have been using Maxy's fuel for about 2 years now. I have noticed his new blend is 100% better then the old one. I recently took my 3 motors apart after running in the winternats since more then a gallon was ran through them. I noticed all internal parts were very well lubricated and clean after the motors sat for a week before I got to them.
I also noticed it's easier to tune, consistent temp, and more power.

If you had bad luck with this fuel in the past, it is not the same mix.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:13 AM   #984
Tech Initiate

Not only as a maxys fuel team driver, but as a racer who looks for the most horsepower, longest possible runtimes, and engines that last longer in the brutal conditions of south florida. i can honsetly say that this is the best fuel i have ever used. my maxy mods v-spec with 30% and an 8mm restrictor and i get 12:20 out of a tank. its gold.
to be able to cut an entire pitstop out of a main is crucial. its the difference between winning and losing.

"IF YOU AINT FIRST YOUR LAST"- RICKY BOBBY
mxboyyz166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #985
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default tagged: Featured Maxy’s Fuel Podium @ 2nd Round Of Venezuelan 8th Scale GT Nats

This past Sunday was held in the Mariche International Raceway the second round of the Venezuelan national championship where Maxy’s Pro Racing Fuel powered the machines of the top three drivers to earn them their podium spots showing the supremacy of Maxy’s Fuel once again in the south american country the top three are:

1st Place: Dino Ciccone

2nd Place: Fernando Requejo

3rd Place: Eduardo Aparo

Congratulations on your victory gentleman keep up the good work
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #986
Tech Fanatic

Still waiting on my Refund and motor that was promissed to me months ago.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:14 AM   #987
Tech Regular

MAxy:

Dame una llamada!!
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #988
ALG
Tech Regular

MAXY DONT FORGET...
ALG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:51 AM   #989
Tech Initiate

Questions??

I´ve been try to talk with them about a Distributor of Maxys fuel in Portugal but the don´t give no answer can some one tell me if the still work or not.

Thanks
Jorge Augusto
JMAmodelismo
MUGENRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:13 AM   #990
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Jorge check your e-mail
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUGENRC View Post
I´ve been try to talk with them about a Distributor of Maxys fuel in Portugal but the don´t give no answer can some one tell me if the still work or not.

Thanks
Jorge Augusto
JMAmodelismo
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote