R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   MAXY'S FUEL (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/120542-maxys-fuel.html)

maxy 04-15-2008 05:10 AM

Kamikaze

Originally Posted by hello (Post 4349193)
Can you give me a list of hobby shops who carries this fuel, I am going to San Diego California for a 1 month vacation and planning on bringing my RC cars with me, just wanted to try this fuel.

Call Kamikaze Hobbies 714-997-8697 store Mr Sam Sim

TeamButter 04-15-2008 07:42 AM

A big thank you to Maxy Velazco for the awesome fuel!!! My first Nitro race was a blast and I definitely had the power!! Now i just need to learn how to come into the pits without breaking my car!!! LOL!!!

Gracias Maxy!!

Butter

dj apolaro 04-15-2008 09:39 AM

I would also like to thank Maxy for the best fuel on the market. I always have plenty of power and good run time. I can always count on a good fuel when running Maxy's Fuel. It burns clean with the correct amount of built-up. Motors last forever. Thanks again to Maxy for the Great fuel.

DJ Apolaro

teamgp 04-28-2008 10:40 AM

Maxy's fuel powered two out of the top three drivers (myself in 2nd and Melvin Aulston in 3rd) at the first race of our season at 301 Raceway!!!

Thanks Maxy for the great fuel and looking forward to seeing you soon at the Capital Classic. :)

Racer Z 04-28-2008 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by teamgp (Post 4395654)
Maxy's fuel powered two out of the top three drivers (myself in 2nd and Melvin Aulston in 3rd) at the first race of our season at 301 Raceway!!!

Thanks Maxy for the great fuel and looking forward to seeing you soon at the Capital Classic. :)

Yes Maxy!! Thank you for the 50% nitro!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::sneaky: CORALLIS!!

impalabob64 04-28-2008 11:26 AM

Thanks Maxey

Bobby Watson here i would also like to that Maxey,s Fuel as DJ stated the fuel is consistent everytime, an burns clean. See you guys at 301.

Ryan_Rhodes 04-28-2008 01:01 PM

Thanks Maxy for the Great Fuel!!! I was able to TQ 5 out of 7 of the Florida State Series races and win the Championship! Another great year while using Maxy's fuel great runtime! Engine runs cool and has lots of horsepower Thanks!

dj apolaro 05-18-2008 08:22 PM

Thanks to Maxy at Maxy's fuel. This weekend we ran the 2008 Region 4 Championships and Maxy's Fuel was great. We took TQ in both Sedan and 1/8 scale and the win in Sedan. Talk about great power and consistency.

Thanks again Maxy's Fuel,

DJ Apolaro

maxysfuel 05-22-2008 09:07 AM

Hello guys here are the results of the region 4 championship race held at homstead this past weeken. A very good weekend for Maxy's fuel drivers taking 14 out of the 19 first places in 1/10th scale and 12 out of the 21 first spots taking the tq on both clases. Thank you boys, excellent job, keep up the good work and thank you for your support

-- .12 Gas Sedan - A Main --

1 D.J. Apolaro Maxy's Fuel
2 Gianni Giorgio Maxy's Fuel
3 Jason Bell
4 Eduardo Cabal Maxy's Fuel
5 Rafael Angulo Maxy's Fuel
6 Andrew Duperrouzel Maxy's Fuel
7 Luke Whitaker Maxy's Fuel
8 Peter Breton
9 Art Carbonell Maxy's Fuel
10 Mark Harrison Maxy's Fuel
11 Reno Leno Maxy's Fuel
12 Joe Chin Maxy's Fuel
13 Howard Stamen
14 Luis Miranda Maxy's Fuel
15 Jermaine Roberts
16 Chris Lefebvre Maxy's Fuel
17 Richard Fox
18 Duncan Chin Maxy's Fuel
19 Tino Hall Maxy's Fuel

- 1/8 Open - A Main --
1 Joe Sumasky Maxy's Fuel
2 Vince Tate
3 Franco Ragusa Maxy's Fuel
4 Roniel Regalado Maxy's Fuel

5 Phillip Abed
6 Julian Hope
7 Paolo Morganti Maxy's Fuel
8 Art Carbonell Maxy's Fuel

9 Andres Abed
10 DJ Apolaro Maxy's Fuel
11 Ryan Rhodes Maxy's Fuel

12 Greg Esser
13 Gary Tuttle
14David Larry
15Robert Herrera Maxy's Fuel
16Randy Rhodes Maxy's Fuel

17Jim Rice
18Juan M. Ragusa Maxy's Fuel
19 Bobby Horan
20Kevin Hutchinson Maxy's Fuel
21Ashton Brinson Maxy's Fuel

Edgar Millenium 05-28-2008 06:21 PM

New member for the Puerto Rico Off Road team.

Maxy's Fuel would like to welcome our new member for the Puerto Rico Off Road Team. Pedro "peter" Alvarado is joining Eliud, Joel and Omar representing our brand in Puerto Rico off road circuit.

Welcome.

http://www.neobuggy.net/images/News/pr5res.jpg

fasteddie d 05-28-2008 07:48 PM

I live in vancouver which is on the west coast of canada ....is there any where near me to get your fuel ....I have been using tornado but our supply is about to dry up and we like to use top quality fuel and I have read alot about yours and it sounds really good.

serpentmaster 05-28-2008 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Racer Z (Post 4395730)
Yes Maxy!! Thank you for the 50% nitro!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::sneaky: CORALLIS!!

good job guys

ciao
gianni

RC Boca 05-28-2008 09:17 PM

We sell Maxy's fuel at our store and everyone from racers to newbies loves it! Maxy is a great guy too!

RC Boca Hobbies - South Florida's RC Headquarters

teamgp 06-09-2008 06:28 AM

Thanks Maxy for supplying the fuel for this past weekends 2008 Capital Classic race!!!

Several of the top drivers from the different manufacturers commented very favorably on the power that my car had in the Sedan B main. The RB R3 and Maxy's Fuel are a great combination. :nod:

My motor didn't run higher than 270F on Saturday and Sunday where the air temps were around 95F and most motors were operating at 300F+. It made at least 5:10 runtime all weekend with 25% nitro content and 0.5mm head shimming, including the fourth qualifier where I ran 55mm/57mm tires. ;) :tire:

Sal Amato 06-09-2008 06:39 AM

I to would like to thank Maxy for the fuel this past weekend It was my first big nitro race and running Maxy's fuel gave me one less thing to worry about ! I ran 16% all weekend and my motors were running 250 and had excellent power.
I would also like to congratulate all of my Maxy teammates on their performance at this years capitol classic. See ya at the GLC:nod: