R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2007, 10:47 AM   #556
Tech Adept
 
Brazilct's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: bridgeport,ct
Posts: 119
Default

congrats Maxy , so Maxy you coming to the new york state championship ??
Renato Brooklyn hobbies
Brazilct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:26 AM   #557
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corona Ca.
Posts: 2,834
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Maxys Fuel

Maxy modified a new 12+3 CT for me through Team Kamikaze, and the thing is an animal.
Fastest 12 I have ever seen.
Never got the chance to thank you Maxy,

thanks, for an amazing engine!

brc
brc358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #558
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc358 View Post
Maxy modified a new 12+3 CT for me through Team Kamikaze, and the thing is an animal.
Fastest 12 I have ever seen.
Never got the chance to thank you Maxy,

thanks, for an amazing engine!

brc
Your Welcome my friends
maxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:51 AM   #559
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 96
Default

Maxy this is good news I hear. My LHS was not cooperative in trying to get your fuel stocked, but now that we can order from you directly I am ecstatic.

SasonRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:40 PM   #560
Tech Apprentice
 
SERPENT CURACAO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Curacao (Caribean)
Posts: 93
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to SERPENT CURACAO
Default WIN IN CURACAO

Wel the weekend is over.
We had our first race of the season after a long time, having problems with track location and so. Well to start of puting the necesary things for the track .We started our first qualification run in sedan gas , not a lot of particpant but a good amount to have a race .After the only 1 qualification me in my serpent 720 MAXY MOD ENGINE AND MAXY FUEL knew i TQ but after the qual run i heard i am not TQ becuase my transponder didnt count.
The funny part is that the guy who TQ said that i passed him lik 3 times so how is it posible, after that they checked the system i was doing laptimes under the system delay. The race went good and i won the race thanxs to the great combination of SERPENT 720 MAXY MOD ENGINE And MAXY FUEL.

Thanxs MAXY FOR THE GOOD FUEL
PICTURES TO FOLLOW ON MAXYS WEB
__________________
IGT8
NOVAROSSI ENGINES
MAXY'S FUEL
MAXY'S MODIFIED ENGINE
SERPENT CURACAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 08:22 AM   #561
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 99
Default

good job guys!!!!!!!

gianni
serpentmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:50 AM   #562
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENT CURACAO View Post
Wel the weekend is over.
We had our first race of the season after a long time, having problems with track location and so. Well to start of puting the necesary things for the track .We started our first qualification run in sedan gas , not a lot of particpant but a good amount to have a race .After the only 1 qualification me in my serpent 720 MAXY MOD ENGINE AND MAXY FUEL knew i TQ but after the qual run i heard i am not TQ becuase my transponder didnt count.
The funny part is that the guy who TQ said that i passed him lik 3 times so how is it posible, after that they checked the system i was doing laptimes under the system delay. The race went good and i won the race thanxs to the great combination of SERPENT 720 MAXY MOD ENGINE And MAXY FUEL.

Thanxs MAXY FOR THE GOOD FUEL
PICTURES TO FOLLOW ON MAXYS WEB

Congrats Hazel Good JOb my firends.
See you soon.
maxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:46 PM   #563
Tech Regular
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Congrats to Luke Whitaker for the win at Ft. Myers yesterday, and Art Carbonell for TQ!! Both running Maxy's Fuel, and Luke running his new Maxy Modified Engine!!
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:58 PM   #564
Tech Elite
 
Derby Bros Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,209
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Congratulations!

By the way, it's been more than a year and many gallons later, I'm still using your fuel. Thanks for the good stuff .
Derby Bros Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #565
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 43
Default

Thanks Maxy the kid said the fuel is what made him fast. Mileage was sweet.
RanRhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:06 PM   #566
Tech Regular
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanRhodes View Post
Thanks Maxy the kid said the fuel is what made him fast. Mileage was sweet.

Congrats to Ryan Rhode for the win and Tq at Ft. Myers yesterday, Him running Maxy's Fuel, 1/8 scale .
Good Job Ryan
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #567
Tech Regular
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Congratulations to J.P. Tirronen 1st place in 1/10th scale truck and 1/8th scale buggy at the third round of the rc pro florida state series using maxi's racing fuel. Way to go buddy
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #568
Tech Adept
 
POLLITO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: THE BRONX
Posts: 194
Default MAXY FUELS

WELL CONGRATS TO ALL THE MAXY FUEL DRIVERS LOOKS LIKE MAXY FUEL IS CLIMBING INTO THE TOP SPOT. THATS ALL YOU READ ABOUT IN 80% OF THE POSTS.
__________________
XRAY, REDS RACING, FUTABA, SAVOX, HOT RACE TYRES, POLLITO PAINTS, CRITTERS .....
POLLITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #569
Tech Addict
 
Gael L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 736
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLLITO View Post
WELL CONGRATS TO ALL THE MAXY FUEL DRIVERS LOOKS LIKE MAXY FUEL IS CLIMBING INTO THE TOP SPOT. THATS ALL YOU READ ABOUT IN 80% OF THE POSTS.
Maxy's is where it's at you know that Alvin. Next time you are down at Floyd I will let you sample it and see for yourself.


Peace
Gael
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:04 AM   #570
Tech Regular
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Congratulations to Eduardo Ferrufino for his first place in sportsman buggy and Armando Ledezma for the TQ in sportsman buggy at the rc pro florida nitro off road series round 3 using Maxy's fuel. Good job and keep it up
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maxy's Fuel and Maxy's Mod Engines (Official Thread) Tabushi Offroad Nitro Engine Forum 97 01-07-2014 09:43 PM
Maxy's Fuel is Back!!!!!! jets Malaysian R/C Racers 45 03-21-2007 02:33 AM
<NEW> MONSTER TRUCK FUEL FROM MAXY'S PRO RACING FUEL !!!! <Maxy's> Nelson Racing Forum 0 11-08-2005 10:13 AM
any thoughts on MAXY's fuel?... fastharry™ Nitro On-Road 14 04-26-2005 06:36 AM
Maxy's Fuel Challenge GNC Malaysian R/C Racers 90 12-01-2004 02:51 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:15 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net