MAXY'S FUEL

Reply

Old 06-15-2007, 01:19 PM
  #511  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default New York

Originally Posted by regg151 View Post
any distributors in the NY tri state area?
Bruckner Hobbies
Nanuet NY
Voice: 845-627-3631
maxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:04 PM
  #512  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (70)
 
tony montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Leonardtown Md.
Posts: 6,222
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

ok I bought some maxys 25% fuel from the Lhs today. And when I took the top off the fuel is clear? What does that mean I have the fuel with 8% or 10% oil. Hopefully it the 10%
tony montana is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:44 PM
  #513  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

It can be either, but the store where you bought can answer that question. He knows what he ordered.
Edgar Millenium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:58 AM
  #514  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 10%

Originally Posted by tony montana View Post
ok I bought some maxys 25% fuel from the Lhs today. And when I took the top off the fuel is clear? What does that mean I have the fuel with 8% or 10% oil. Hopefully it the 10%
Clear fuel is 10% Oil
maxysfuel is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:13 AM
  #515  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (70)
 
tony montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Leonardtown Md.
Posts: 6,222
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

cool thanks guy, So This 25% with 10% oil shouldnt be to hard on my engines?
tony montana is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:51 AM
  #516  
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,409
Default

Originally Posted by tony montana View Post
cool thanks guy, So This 25% with 10% oil shouldnt be to hard on my engines?
Trust me, you will be very happy with Maxy's fuel.

DJ Apolaro
dj apolaro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:12 PM
  #517  
Tech Regular
 
regg151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by maxy View Post
Bruckner Hobbies
Nanuet NY
Voice: 845-627-3631


Thank you very much just the info I was looking for
regg151 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:06 AM
  #518  
Tech Fanatic
 
SlamMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 847
Default

Is there anywhere to get Maxy's in Colorado?
SlamMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:15 AM
  #519  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Originally Posted by smithronnie07 View Post
HEADS UP WHEN BUYING THE MEGA MOTORS CHECK FOR USED PARTS, A GROUP OF US HAVE BOUGHT IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS WITH USED PARTS, SOLD BY SERPANT USA. HUNCH TELLS ME THERE IS A GUY INHOUSE SWITCHING OUT NEW PARTS WITH USED ONES. BOXES COME STICKERED BUT:f laming:
I used & sold Mega Motors for 3 Years, I never have a problem with a customer, and the used parts inside the box
maxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 10:17 AM
  #520  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SlamMan View Post
Is there anywhere to get Maxy's in Colorado?
Colorado & California Coming soon
maxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:03 PM
  #521  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
dlarry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Port Charlotte, Florida
Posts: 2,027
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Hey Maxy,

When you coming to Port Charlotte and check out my track?

Were running this weekend!

Dave
dlarry is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:13 PM
  #522  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

Originally Posted by smithronnie07 View Post
HEADS UP WHEN BUYING THE MEGA MOTORS CHECK FOR USED PARTS, A GROUP OF US HAVE BOUGHT IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS WITH USED PARTS, SOLD BY SERPANT USA. HUNCH TELLS ME THERE IS A GUY INHOUSE SWITCHING OUT NEW PARTS WITH USED ONES. BOXES COME STICKERED BUT:f laming:

Hey!! Do you really believe what are you saying. First, Serpent-Usa, isn't so big to have "somebody" from inside changing parts. I Think you should verify first who sold you the engine. I am serpent Dealer since 2004, and had sold about 30 o more Mega engines, and never had an issue with them. You should know how this work before talking amd accussing somebody of "fraud" becuase selling use parts as new is fraud. Sorry if I doesn't express correctly, but I mostly speek spanish.
Edgar Millenium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 07:36 AM
  #523  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dlarry View Post
Hey Maxy,

When you coming to Port Charlotte and check out my track?

Were running this weekend!

Dave
Dave thank you for invitation this weekend and busy, let me know when you have another race.
maxy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:11 PM
  #524  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
sneezer714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 185
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxy View Post
Dave thank you for invitation this weekend and busy, let me know when you have another race.
Parcha!!! me llamaste el otro dia, no pude hablarte estaba complicado
ese dia, me llamas cuando puedas,

Saludos,
Javier
El Pinta Machete
sneezer714 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:26 PM
  #525  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sneezer714 View Post
Parcha!!! me llamaste el otro dia, no pude hablarte estaba complicado
ese dia, me llamas cuando puedas,

Saludos,
Javier
El Pinta Machete
Ok no problem my friends ...
maxy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service