R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #421
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arno
Winternats starts Feb. 11th my friends been trying to reach them since Feb. 5th, I highly doubt that is the reason. When they take an order they should email shippingconfirmation right away with a tracking number, they took the order right away, they charged the credit card right away but for the shipping confirmation their too busy to even answer an email huh? NICE!!!
Sorry No have messenger in my phone & E-MAIL .
305-597-0220
1-888-RUN-MAXY
maxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #422
Tech Addict
 
Arno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: RCville, Ca
Posts: 601
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxy
Sorry No have messenger in my phone & E-MAIL .
305-597-0220
1-888-RUN-MAXY

What is the point of posting your phone number if you dont answer?
__________________
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Arno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #423
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arno
What is the point of posting your phone number if you dont answer?

Are you considering time difference?
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:03 PM   #424
Tech Addict
 
ShermanSim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County CA.
Posts: 744
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
Are you considering time difference?
a week?
not unless your in a different planet.

Nice try Buddy!
__________________
Serpent America, 977 KO Radio, Nova Rossi Engine, Kosmic Fuel
ShermanSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:10 PM   #425
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanSim
a week?
not unless your in a different planet.

Nice try Buddy!
I was refering to the time he was calling. Because if we consider California , they will be open form 6 am to 1 pm . if he call later they will be close.

Just an idea...............
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #426
Tech Master
 
TonysScrews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 1,660
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

I've had Maxy's ship me several cases of fuel over the past couple years. They are in Florida and I am in New Jersey. The quickest I evr got it was 9 days and the longest 14 days. Remember it is shipped with HazMat and goes by truck and not plane. My guess is it'll take longer to ship to California than New Jersey.
__________________
Tony P.

Tonys Screws LLC
http://www.tonysscrews.com
High Grade Alloy Steel Screws, Screw Kits and Mugen Parts
TonysScrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #427
Tech Addict
 
ShermanSim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Orange County CA.
Posts: 744
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Thanks Edgar and Tony for your input,

My issue is Business etiquet.

If someone calls you with an issue, call them back with an answer,
This person called and had no responds.( one week )
it doesn't matter when you shipped the product, a month a year or a millenium.
that is not the issue. The issue is a simple call back, and letting them know the situation. It takes a minute to make a phone call or returning an E-mail responds. Instead of( We have no messenger? ) What is that?
most of us are consumers, and are not in this business.
we just want a simple call back to put us in peace.
__________________
Serpent America, 977 KO Radio, Nova Rossi Engine, Kosmic Fuel
ShermanSim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #428
Tech Addict
 
Arno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: RCville, Ca
Posts: 601
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
Are you considering time difference?
Of course I am considering the time difference, plus look at the time he posted his number, he posted it at 12:55 pm and my reply is at 1:29 so I called him within 30 minutes of his reply but no answer. Im just saying this is horrible customer service because I hate changing fuel I really like Maxys fuel but now I already started using Werks today and I will not go back to Maxys not because its bad fuel I really like Maxys fuel but because I just feel that if we're gonna have to go through this every time its just not worth it. Maybe this will make Maxy customer service a little better but to late to keep me as a customer.
__________________
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Arno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 PM   #429
Tech Addict
 
Arno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: RCville, Ca
Posts: 601
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysScrews
I've had Maxy's ship me several cases of fuel over the past couple years. They are in Florida and I am in New Jersey. The quickest I evr got it was 9 days and the longest 14 days. Remember it is shipped with HazMat and goes by truck and not plane. My guess is it'll take longer to ship to California than New Jersey.
Then they shouldnt say you will receive the shipment in 4-5 days because that is misleading us. If they said it is going to take up to 2-3 weeks to receive the shipment then we would have to turn to other sources because we needed the fuel for this week and weekend.
__________________
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Arno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 02:16 AM   #430
Tech Master
 
Ivan Dickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali Love USA
Posts: 1,643
Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Cool

There should more shops carrying Maxy's fuel on the west coast I just started using maxy's this year I like it a lot I'm down 1/2 gallon and I hope I can get some more with no problems. people at my local track are trying to get me to switch to werks fuel, I guess it easier to get.
__________________
SPECIAL THANKS TO ✦ MY WIFE ✦✦ MOTIV RC ✦✦ GRAVITY RC ✦✦ JGO PAINTZ ✦✦ TQ RC RACEWAY ✦✦ TAMIYA RACEWAY ✦
Ivan Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 08:40 AM   #431
Tech Regular
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arno
Winternats starts Feb. 11th my friends been trying to reach them since Feb. 5th, I highly doubt that is the reason. When they take an order they should email shippingconfirmation right away with a tracking number, they took the order right away, they charged the credit card right away but for the shipping confirmation their too busy to even answer an email huh? NICE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arno
What is the point of posting your phone number if you dont answer?

Arno you have been calling since when Feb. 5 well if you call and there is no answer the logical thing to do is leave your name and number so that we can call you back. And yes we have been busy but not busy enough to start answering phones. Especially since the 5th. I myself check all Messages and I can tell you even if is just for 1 question I do call back it is my job. and everyday after checking and answering messages at 9:15am depending on how many messages we start checking emails and replying that is what my whole morning is all about answering messages and e-mail keep in mind that most hobby shops open after 11 am so there is no reason for me not to give you a call back or an answer. The only e-mail I received just yesterday was from California and it was Mr. Rafael. Is that your name? If no then I can assure that you have not left any messages or e-mails.

Please, gentle man let me know does any one here has ever call and gotten not gotten response?

Yesterday I was at a doctor’s appointment so unless you started calling yesterday they are no messages in the answering machine other then Marty and Don. And in the 1-888 there is a 4 sec message of a hang up nothing else so what is your name?

not to be rude or anything but Maxy this morning told me about the situation and he was bother with the fact that this is happening, and I think is not fair for me to get this kind of approach when all I do is my very best at work. We are not perfect because there is no such thing but I can tell you one thing our shipments may take long but our customer service is great, I do not make fuel I sit in front of a phone and a computer to help those who have questions and orders as well give GREAT customer service.

Ana Diaz.
Sales Representstive
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #432
Tech Fanatic
 
Seisick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 845
Default

qiubo maxy

tried the team formula from the fuel sent from Papo, runs great,
hopefully my friend CULEA (as the chinese said), will let me get me some more soon! lol

great product
__________________
HobbymaniA
GoT MuGeN?
Seisick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #433
Tech Addict
 
Arno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: RCville, Ca
Posts: 601
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

It takes all this to get a response from you guys and the phone calls and emails were coming from Rafael he is my friend that put in the order for me and him. I really doesnt matter now because we've changed fuel brands as of yesterday. And Ana please dont act like you have no fault in this you should just pay attention to your phone and email a little better, because as you say all you do is sit behind the phone and computer all day and answer the phone and emails which I find very hard to believe. And if you know your shipments take long why would you tell Rafael he'll receive the shipment in 4-5 days insted of 2-3 weeks? I got my point across now there is no point in arguing anymore because we're not in desperate need of Maxys fuel anymore. "Not to be rude" just for Maxys sake you should do your job better or you should be replaced.




Quote:
Originally Posted by maxysfuel
Arno you have been calling since when Feb. 5 well if you call and there is no answer the logical thing to do is leave your name and number so that we can call you back. And yes we have been busy but not busy enough to start answering phones. Especially since the 5th. I myself check all Messages and I can tell you even if is just for 1 question I do call back it is my job. and everyday after checking and answering messages at 9:15am depending on how many messages we start checking emails and replying that is what my whole morning is all about answering messages and e-mail keep in mind that most hobby shops open after 11 am so there is no reason for me not to give you a call back or an answer. The only e-mail I received just yesterday was from California and it was Mr. Rafael. Is that your name? If no then I can assure that you have not left any messages or e-mails.

Please, gentle man let me know does any one here has ever call and gotten not gotten response?

Yesterday I was at a doctor’s appointment so unless you started calling yesterday they are no messages in the answering machine other then Marty and Don. And in the 1-888 there is a 4 sec message of a hang up nothing else so what is your name?

not to be rude or anything but Maxy this morning told me about the situation and he was bother with the fact that this is happening, and I think is not fair for me to get this kind of approach when all I do is my very best at work. We are not perfect because there is no such thing but I can tell you one thing our shipments may take long but our customer service is great, I do not make fuel I sit in front of a phone and a computer to help those who have questions and orders as well give GREAT customer service.

Ana Diaz.
Sales Representstive
__________________
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Arno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #434
Tech Regular
 
maxysfuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Miami
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Winter's Nationals

ATTENTION DRIVERS!!!
Winter Nationals
PNP Hobbies will have Maxy's Pro Racing Fuel avaliable
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #435
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 424
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arno
It takes all this to get a response from you guys and the phone calls and emails were coming from Rafael he is my friend that put in the order for me and him. I really doesnt matter now because we've changed fuel brands as of yesterday. And Ana please dont act like you have no fault in this you should just pay attention to your phone and email a little better, because as you say all you do is sit behind the phone and computer all day and answer the phone and emails which I find very hard to believe. And if you know your shipments take long why would you tell Rafael he'll receive the shipment in 4-5 days insted of 2-3 weeks? I got my point across now there is no point in arguing anymore because we're not in desperate need of Maxys fuel anymore. "Not to be rude" just for Maxys sake you should do your job better or you should be replaced.
================================================== =====
Ana works very well I am very satisfied with its work, I expect have but respect by the people.
maxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maxy's Fuel and Maxy's Mod Engines (Official Thread) Tabushi Offroad Nitro Engine Forum 97 01-07-2014 09:43 PM
Maxy's Fuel is Back!!!!!! jets Malaysian R/C Racers 45 03-21-2007 02:33 AM
<NEW> MONSTER TRUCK FUEL FROM MAXY'S PRO RACING FUEL !!!! <Maxy's> Nelson Racing Forum 0 11-08-2005 10:13 AM
any thoughts on MAXY's fuel?... fastharry™ Nitro On-Road 14 04-26-2005 06:36 AM
Maxy's Fuel Challenge GNC Malaysian R/C Racers 90 12-01-2004 02:51 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:59 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net