R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #421
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arno
Winternats starts Feb. 11th my friends been trying to reach them since Feb. 5th, I highly doubt that is the reason. When they take an order they should email shippingconfirmation right away with a tracking number, they took the order right away, they charged the credit card right away but for the shipping confirmation their too busy to even answer an email huh? NICE!!!
Sorry No have messenger in my phone & E-MAIL .
305-597-0220
1-888-RUN-MAXY
maxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #422
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxy
Sorry No have messenger in my phone & E-MAIL .
305-597-0220
1-888-RUN-MAXY

What is the point of posting your phone number if you dont answer?
Old 02-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #423
Tech Regular

Quote:

Are you considering time difference?
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:03 PM   #424
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
a week?
not unless your in a different planet.

Nice try Buddy!
Old 02-08-2007, 08:10 PM   #425
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermanSim
a week?
not unless your in a different planet.

Nice try Buddy!
I was refering to the time he was calling. Because if we consider California , they will be open form 6 am to 1 pm . if he call later they will be close.

Just an idea...............
Edgar Millenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:17 PM   #426
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I've had Maxy's ship me several cases of fuel over the past couple years. They are in Florida and I am in New Jersey. The quickest I evr got it was 9 days and the longest 14 days. Remember it is shipped with HazMat and goes by truck and not plane. My guess is it'll take longer to ship to California than New Jersey.

Tonys Screws LLC
http://www.tonysscrews.com
High Grade Alloy Steel Screws, Screw Kits and Mugen Parts
TonysScrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #427
Tech Addict

Thanks Edgar and Tony for your input,

My issue is Business etiquet.

If someone calls you with an issue, call them back with an answer,
This person called and had no responds.( one week )
it doesn't matter when you shipped the product, a month a year or a millenium.
that is not the issue. The issue is a simple call back, and letting them know the situation. It takes a minute to make a phone call or returning an E-mail responds. Instead of( We have no messenger? ) What is that?
most of us are consumers, and are not in this business.
we just want a simple call back to put us in peace.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #428
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Millenium
Of course I am considering the time difference, plus look at the time he posted his number, he posted it at 12:55 pm and my reply is at 1:29 so I called him within 30 minutes of his reply but no answer. Im just saying this is horrible customer service because I hate changing fuel I really like Maxys fuel but now I already started using Werks today and I will not go back to Maxys not because its bad fuel I really like Maxys fuel but because I just feel that if we're gonna have to go through this every time its just not worth it. Maybe this will make Maxy customer service a little better but to late to keep me as a customer.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:43 PM   #429
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonysScrews
I've had Maxy's ship me several cases of fuel over the past couple years. They are in Florida and I am in New Jersey. The quickest I evr got it was 9 days and the longest 14 days. Remember it is shipped with HazMat and goes by truck and not plane. My guess is it'll take longer to ship to California than New Jersey.
Then they shouldnt say you will receive the shipment in 4-5 days because that is misleading us. If they said it is going to take up to 2-3 weeks to receive the shipment then we would have to turn to other sources because we needed the fuel for this week and weekend.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:16 AM   #430
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Cool

There should more shops carrying Maxy's fuel on the west coast I just started using maxy's this year I like it a lot I'm down 1/2 gallon and I hope I can get some more with no problems. people at my local track are trying to get me to switch to werks fuel, I guess it easier to get.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:40 AM   #431
Tech Regular

Quote:
Winternats starts Feb. 11th my friends been trying to reach them since Feb. 5th, I highly doubt that is the reason. When they take an order they should email shippingconfirmation right away with a tracking number, they took the order right away, they charged the credit card right away but for the shipping confirmation their too busy to even answer an email huh? NICE!!!
Quote:

Arno you have been calling since when Feb. 5 well if you call and there is no answer the logical thing to do is leave your name and number so that we can call you back. And yes we have been busy but not busy enough to start answering phones. Especially since the 5th. I myself check all Messages and I can tell you even if is just for 1 question I do call back it is my job. and everyday after checking and answering messages at 9:15am depending on how many messages we start checking emails and replying that is what my whole morning is all about answering messages and e-mail keep in mind that most hobby shops open after 11 am so there is no reason for me not to give you a call back or an answer. The only e-mail I received just yesterday was from California and it was Mr. Rafael. Is that your name? If no then I can assure that you have not left any messages or e-mails.

Please, gentle man let me know does any one here has ever call and gotten not gotten response?

Yesterday I was at a doctor’s appointment so unless you started calling yesterday they are no messages in the answering machine other then Marty and Don. And in the 1-888 there is a 4 sec message of a hang up nothing else so what is your name?

not to be rude or anything but Maxy this morning told me about the situation and he was bother with the fact that this is happening, and I think is not fair for me to get this kind of approach when all I do is my very best at work. We are not perfect because there is no such thing but I can tell you one thing our shipments may take long but our customer service is great, I do not make fuel I sit in front of a phone and a computer to help those who have questions and orders as well give GREAT customer service.

Ana Diaz.
Sales Representstive
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #432
Tech Fanatic

qiubo maxy

tried the team formula from the fuel sent from Papo, runs great,
hopefully my friend CULEA (as the chinese said), will let me get me some more soon! lol

great product
Old 02-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #433
Tech Addict

It takes all this to get a response from you guys and the phone calls and emails were coming from Rafael he is my friend that put in the order for me and him. I really doesnt matter now because we've changed fuel brands as of yesterday. And Ana please dont act like you have no fault in this you should just pay attention to your phone and email a little better, because as you say all you do is sit behind the phone and computer all day and answer the phone and emails which I find very hard to believe. And if you know your shipments take long why would you tell Rafael he'll receive the shipment in 4-5 days insted of 2-3 weeks? I got my point across now there is no point in arguing anymore because we're not in desperate need of Maxys fuel anymore. "Not to be rude" just for Maxys sake you should do your job better or you should be replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxysfuel
Arno you have been calling since when Feb. 5 well if you call and there is no answer the logical thing to do is leave your name and number so that we can call you back. And yes we have been busy but not busy enough to start answering phones. Especially since the 5th. I myself check all Messages and I can tell you even if is just for 1 question I do call back it is my job. and everyday after checking and answering messages at 9:15am depending on how many messages we start checking emails and replying that is what my whole morning is all about answering messages and e-mail keep in mind that most hobby shops open after 11 am so there is no reason for me not to give you a call back or an answer. The only e-mail I received just yesterday was from California and it was Mr. Rafael. Is that your name? If no then I can assure that you have not left any messages or e-mails.

Please, gentle man let me know does any one here has ever call and gotten not gotten response?

Yesterday I was at a doctor’s appointment so unless you started calling yesterday they are no messages in the answering machine other then Marty and Don. And in the 1-888 there is a 4 sec message of a hang up nothing else so what is your name?

not to be rude or anything but Maxy this morning told me about the situation and he was bother with the fact that this is happening, and I think is not fair for me to get this kind of approach when all I do is my very best at work. We are not perfect because there is no such thing but I can tell you one thing our shipments may take long but our customer service is great, I do not make fuel I sit in front of a phone and a computer to help those who have questions and orders as well give GREAT customer service.

Ana Diaz.
Sales Representstive
Old 02-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #434
Tech Regular

Default Winter's Nationals

ATTENTION DRIVERS!!!
Winter Nationals
PNP Hobbies will have Maxy's Pro Racing Fuel avaliable
maxysfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #435
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
It takes all this to get a response from you guys and the phone calls and emails were coming from Rafael he is my friend that put in the order for me and him. I really doesnt matter now because we've changed fuel brands as of yesterday. And Ana please dont act like you have no fault in this you should just pay attention to your phone and email a little better, because as you say all you do is sit behind the phone and computer all day and answer the phone and emails which I find very hard to believe. And if you know your shipments take long why would you tell Rafael he'll receive the shipment in 4-5 days insted of 2-3 weeks? I got my point across now there is no point in arguing anymore because we're not in desperate need of Maxys fuel anymore. "Not to be rude" just for Maxys sake you should do your job better or you should be replaced.
================================================== =====
Ana works very well I am very satisfied with its work, I expect have but respect by the people.
maxy is offline   Reply With Quote