R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-15-2003, 02:16 PM   #46
Tech Initiate

ok i didnt call anyone retard. I said only retards will stop buying a car because of parts support and then He said himself is a retard under my world's condition. ANd i said that from my point of view. Didnt you guys flame me because i wasnt fit into your race world too. IT goes both way. I am sure if a racer go to a newbie board will get the same threatment i got from here. Does that mean racers are better? NO. Anything wrong with both sides? NO. I rather stay off this board thats full of "over-confidence racers" and no allow anyone to say anything that they dont want to hear ( even its true) and not allow anyone to make up anything they dont want to hear and force someone else to accept whatever they decide to make up.
Nakamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 02:22 PM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Cool

I think this sums it up..........

PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:13 AM   #48
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via ICQ to Boomer Send a message via AIM to Boomer

Quote:
Originally posted by Nakamura
ok i didnt call anyone retard. I said only retards will stop buying a car because of parts support and then He said himself is a retard under my world's condition. ANd i said that from my point of view. Didnt you guys flame me because i wasnt fit into your race world too. IT goes both way. I am sure if a racer go to a newbie board will get the same threatment i got from here. Does that mean racers are better? NO. Anything wrong with both sides? NO. I rather stay off this board thats full of "over-confidence racers" and no allow anyone to say anything that they dont want to hear ( even its true) and not allow anyone to make up anything they dont want to hear and force someone else to accept whatever they decide to make up.
You know, this IS a good way to get your post count up. . .

If I jump into a spoken conversation about how to get from San Jose to San Bernadino and tell everyone they're wrong because the easiest way is to take I-5 South, I-210 South, stay on it as it turns East, go South on the 57 Freeway then East on I-10. . . I'm still wrong if THEY are talking about San Jose and San Bernadino TEXAS. . . (not sure if there ARE those towns in TX, but live with it! )

When you jump into a conversation without checking context and without knowing some of the background, you're running the risk of talking about California instead of Texas. . .and you did.

We didn't and don't flame you because of your viewpoint - we flame you because of your behavior, your attacks on us and because of your general attitude.

I don't care if someone proves me wrong - look at the foam thread. I've completely turned myself around because the people talking know more than I do so now I'm asking questions rather than saying what I know - it would be like a 4th grader trying to give input into Geometry to a High Schooler. . .and I can tell the difference. Most of us here are like that - there are differences, but generally we all can TAKE input as well as give.

From what we can see, YOU can't.

If you want to leave, go ahead. My suggestion still stands. Lurk, Learn and then post gently.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 10:34 AM   #49
Tech Master

Thats true Boomer.

I lurked on the board for about a month before even posting any real posts. And I still can get into heated arguements as the Foam thread also shows.

With so many people in one area it is hard for everyone to agree 100% of the time and sometime or other people will fall out over something or other.
modellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 04:55 PM   #50
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via ICQ to Boomer Send a message via AIM to Boomer

Quote:
Originally posted by modellor
Thats true Boomer.

I lurked on the board for about a month before even posting any real posts. And I still can get into heated arguements as the Foam thread also shows.

With so many people in one area it is hard for everyone to agree 100% of the time and sometime or other people will fall out over something or other.
It took me a couple of months before I left the Pan Car thread (I race with most everyone in that thread, so no lurking there. . .heh heh. . .just jumping in and slamming! ).

It's the getting past the disagreements with those that I respect that I enjoy most. Differences flavor life! And you're REALLY different, Mod!
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote