R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #916
Tech Adept

Quote:

Mike - if it's not easily available, no worries. I've got both Dave Diehl and Drew Ellis locally I can ask as well. They're both extremely helpful here at the track.

Greg, Didn't Dave Diehl basically build your car for you last year? Give him a call....I'm sure he'll hold your hand again this year. If you play your cards right, you might not even have to pick up a wrench AGAIN this year.

P.S. I'm invoking the 'pit guy's right to harass' on this one.
sps3172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:35 PM   #917
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2
Paul, it says this on the box when u got it"*The contents are subject to change without notice due to
product improvements and specification changes". Part of da game baby!
The point he is trying to make is that running changes for improvements are good for all of us..... just change the darn part numbers

It's quite annoying opening two packages with the same part number and having two versions of parts in each bag- ie. front and rear lower a-arms. If you need to replace a spare arm, your geomotry could be hosed from side to side with the different arms as the shock mounts are not in the same location.
BYRON'S FUEL/TWISTER TIRES
cdelong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:20 PM   #918
Tech Adept

ha ha funny Steve. Dave didn't build the car -he just made it faster after I built it...

I was wanting to rebuild the whole car before the season started and was looking for the latest setup sheets out there (there are none from what I can find).

BTW - making fun of your pit guy will only hurt you in the long run. I always get confused when timing to 5 minutes.... What was it gain? 8 minutes between pit stops during the A Main???
GMSchmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:33 PM   #919
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

TTT
THE DOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:23 PM   #920
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Latest version of MRX-4R

Since Mugen has released the 4R....is there a "latest" or revised version they are now selling? If so what is the part number. Just trying to make sure if I buy a new kit I have the latest if there is one to get. Thanks
SRAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:15 PM   #921
Tech Regular

Default COMING HOME

Dewayne
What I thought you were a serpent guy j/k come on home brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRAD
Since Mugen has released the 4R....is there a "latest" or revised version they are now selling? If so what is the part number. Just trying to make sure if I buy a new kit I have the latest if there is one to get. Thanks
Old 03-09-2007, 09:25 PM   #922
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK
Dewayne
What I thought you were a serpent guy j/k come on home brother
Yo Rick......I am a Serpent guy...for now!!!!! Looking at alternatives you know. I use to be a Mugen guy for many years!!! So Rick...wassup at CP?

D
SRAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:29 PM   #923
Tech Regular

D
Man Tony said that James went up on the track rental, Tony agreed to $300 per day for the sedan shootout.
But within a week to of the race James told Tony that he was going to have to charge him more than $300per day . So now Tony is not running any races @ CRYSTAL PARK anymore, The real cold part is that alot of people that tried to deal with James before told Tony that this would happen but Tone was like naw he wouldn't do him like that and yet he did exactly what was said , So for now I have no idea what's going on there. It's to far for me and Eugene to travel for a dirty track or ill ran program and I was one of the main supporters of CP but not anymore been going to REV since we got back from Florida

Rick
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRAD
Yo Rick......I am a Serpent guy...for now!!!!! Looking at alternatives you know. I use to be a Mugen guy for many years!!! So Rick...wassup at CP?

D
Old 03-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #924

Fred P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #925

I actually live alot closer to Crystal Park although I'd rather run at Revelation even though It's further away, I can't always be looking back at the pit tables wondering if my things are still there and never did get used to the porta pottie
Fred P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 AM   #926
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred P
I actually live alot closer to Crystal Park although I'd rather run at Revelation even though It's further away, I can't always be looking back at the pit tables wondering if my things are still there and never did get used to the porta pottie
FRED

Even though Crystal Park has issue's, Things coming up missing hasn't been. Let's be truthful! I have been to alot tracks(vegas,rev,florida,svm,cp etc,) and things have came up missing or lost but I have not heard or seen this happen as a common problem in the last 3+ years @ CP I have left my bag open with motors,tools,exergen,spares and have not had a problem, But then again they know what would happen to them I know atleast a dozen people that have high end equipment self included that have not had any problem, I have faith in CP's future with or without James so cross your fingers oh yea! you are right about the port-a-poddy it has enabled me to hold my breath longer than ever before

Last edited by FASRICK; 03-11-2007 at 03:17 AM. Reason: text
FASRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:57 PM   #927
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

Hey Rick, u coming 2 Maryland in june?

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:42 AM   #928
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2
Hey Rick, u coming 2 Maryland in june?
POOH

Yes brother man we are coming! Man june seems so far away when I look at the pics of the track on the site I can't wait

Are you gonig to make it to Vegas (MUGEN RACE)?
Old 03-13-2007, 06:46 AM   #929
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK
POOH

Yes brother man we are coming! Man june seems so far away when I look at the pics of the track on the site I can't wait

Are you gonig to make it to Vegas (MUGEN RACE)?
Yes Sir, Danny and I r working on the hotel 2day. He told me tell tell u what's good?

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Pooh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:45 PM   #930
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Whats in Maryland? I was going to see my family in June, they are in AC.