R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-05-2006, 11:46 AM   #91
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Paul C + MRX-4R....Sweet!

Congratulations on your TQ and Fast Lap and Win! Great job!!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:18 PM   #92
Tech Regular

Congratulations to Paul Ciccarello for taking the T.Q and win with his MRX4-R! Also congrat's to Chris Doseck, Kurt Lechel, Mark Sweeney, and Joby Uchtman for making the A-Main with there MRX4-R's!

Congratulations to Ira Shultz for his 2nd place finish in sedan with his MTX-4!
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 03:24 PM   #93
Tech Regular

Congrats to the Toledo club and Bryan Young for running a flawless race with scoring. Maybe there can be some push to have Bryan hired to run all the races like it has been talked about for a couple years now. Nice job guys!

In 1/8th scale, Paul C was absolutely awesome. His car was better in the main then I ever saw in qualifying. I was pitting for Aaron who was second and in qualifying they were close. In the main it appeared Paul added alittle something more. Nice job Paul and Aaron on your top 2 spot finishes in 1/8th. Also congrats to Eli finishing third overall in laps after suffering qualfying blues. It would have been nice to see them all race together in the A main. Next time Eli, you will be there!

In touring, I was very happy with the Team Magic G4S. After only few weeks of racing the car, I must say I am very impressed. I was happy to grab TQ and fast laptime for the weekend in that class. I had fun racing Josh in the final but bad luck bit us both after we were pulling away. Congrats to Dan D for a clean and smart race. Ira also drove great to finish second.

Oulaw was just fun for me. The car reminded me of racing 1/8th. Thanks Aaron Buran for the pit work.

Ray J.......You may have had a bad weekend with all the elctronic woos, but at least its out of your system now and not happeneing during the Nats. Change everything electronic wise before the race....LOL

Thanks to Dennis Richey, my dad, Aaron, Ray J, Bobby, Mark Rodney, and the rest of the Team Magic/Phenix Dist race team.

Its gonna be a great year!
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:48 PM   #94
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Video to the TC A main of toledo
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97473883012918
boner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:03 PM   #95
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Yeah, great run Ira.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:05 PM   #96
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Any ninja motors in the A main?
bmcallister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:16 AM   #97
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
Yeah, great run Ira.
Good job Ira................Go Mugen!
POWER MASTER Fuel, 2mm Designs
Protoform Bodies, Avid Bearings, AMR Engines
YBSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:36 AM   #98
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to chicky03

Thanks guys!!!

It was a great weekend. Everything just went right. The car and engine were awesome and I kept it all in one peice for once, LOL!!!

Thanks to all my sponsors for your support.

Congrats to Brian, Danny and Mark.

Paul
Old 06-06-2006, 12:16 PM   #99
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks for the kind words.

Fourth race on the car and it keeps getting faster and faster.

It is always a blast at the Toledo track, Ted and the rest of the crew do a great job.

Congrats to Paul C for taking TQ and the WIN, Also to everyone with
TEAM MUGEN.

Kurt, Nice driving in the A Main!!!!
Dan D, Nice run.
Brian Berry, good job with TWO TQ's and the Win in Outlaw.

Thanks to TEAM MUGEN and Byron Fuel for all of your help and support.

GO MUGEN
Old 06-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #100
ira
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Good job Ira................Go Mugen!
Brad, Can't wait for the GLC
Old 06-06-2006, 02:00 PM   #101
Tech Regular

Round 2 of the 37th season for the Midwest Series is now in the history books. With a little help from Mother Nature were able to get in 4 qualifying rounds and 15 minute Mains. The Toledo club did a great job as always getting the racing surface ready for this event and then having to get the track dry again after a very heavy rain Sunday morning. A special thanks to Brian Young for running another glitch free race program.
This last weekend showed that the fast guy’s are still fast, and as long as that keeps on happening I’ll never catch them. Congratulation to Paul, Danny and Brian for their A-Main wins. And thanks to all 106 entries. There were 65 pre-registrations for the Toledo race (61%). I have been asking that drivers help the host clubs and myself by pre-registering. This last weekend I gave away a “free” MWS entrance fee (Darin Thomason) and some very nice Parma T-shirts to 4 other drivers that had pre-registered for the Toledo race. Please help out and pre-register for Racine. You never know what might be handed out next!
Thanks to all of our many sponsors who are making this an “award-winning” season.
For those of you that do not know what the Midwest Series is all about please visit us at www.midwestseries.com.

See everyone in Racine
Mark Unger
2006 Midwest Series Director
Mark Unger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #102
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Way to go Paul C, Aaron, danD and the rest of the Cleveland Crew!! Man, this makes me wish I had a nitro car again!!! Hopefully next summer!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:44 PM   #103
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhuang
Way to go Paul C, Aaron, danD and the rest of the Cleveland Crew!! Man, this makes me wish I had a nitro car again!!! Hopefully next summer!!
Ray you should put down the electrics for a little bit and smell some nitro its a blast.

Ira great race its always a pleasure to race against you i can't wait for racine.

All the toledo members a great race as you always put on.

For all the midwest series drivers the MORR club website Is www.morrclub.com it needs to be changed on the midwest series link. We have pictures from the first race at the new site but we will be moving to a even better piece of pavement at the college which should be very simular to toledos surface.

Thanks Dj and Paolo good luck at the nats and Can't wait for the GLC
I can't wait for the 720
Dan D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 02:52 PM   #104
Tech Regular

Dan,

Thanks for the link. I noticed it yesterday from Ted. I will be updating the MWS website with report, photos, and point standings hopfully by the weekend. I am thrashing right now to get everything packed up for shipping to the Nats. The sooner I get it out the cheaper it is. I have had bad luck trying to take it on the flight with me.

Have about a half hour to write the report for me.?....LOL Sorry man, had to sneak that one in there. You know I'm just jokin with ya! Nice job this weekend. Racine should be fun. Too bad your not going to the Nats.

Again, congrats!
Brian Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 05:48 PM   #105
Tech Adept

The website is still a work in progress but it has the basics chase is working on it.

Haha i'll pass on the report its all yours gives ya somthing to do on the plane ride I'm excited for racine the competetion in touring car is alot tougher this year is going to make for an exciting season on the best series in the usa.

Ya I know I wish I was going but being only 19 I can't afford to fly out there by myself if it was closer I would for sure be there. Good luck to you and all the midwest series drivers that are attending
Dan D is offline   Reply With Quote