Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Are you guys greasing up your outdrives at the start of each race day? Mine seem to last a very long time with very little sign of wear.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You could also try these and let us know if they are any better.

http://www.kfactoryracing.com/produc...1923&pageNum=1
Old 06-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Does any one know the spring rates of the stock black and gold springs in LBS? Thanks
Old 06-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Are you guys greasing up your outdrives at the start of each race day? Mine seem to last a very long time with very little sign of wear.
i know people that do and some that dont. i personally dont, but this is because our truck can be quite dusty between the fortnights we have our club days and i found by adding a little grease to the outdrive joints that it turned more into a grinding paste with the dust present.

i dont know if it is just me, but i have found the std outdrives and bones that come with the std evo kit to be of much better quality to the ones that came with my origional RRR wce kit, where i would of been thinking about swapping my outdrives on my old kit, the evo's haven't even appear to have any wear at all and still look brand new.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tl2111
you should use less droop and more caster for more on power steering

So you're saying i screwed up the balance in the car by using the droop settings wrong. and my problem is that i need more steering? Would explain a lot off things, will try it with the stock setup and more caster next race.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Chemical X
I haven't tried these outdrives as I've only used the stock ones and I agree that stock ones are weak.

Question for everyone... Without flipping the outdrives to use the other side, how long are the outdrives lasting on your cars? Since it's difficult to measure this by distance or even time, I'm gauging it by the amount of fuel used.

In my situation, I just finished a gallon of fuel on a new V-One-RRR Evo WCE chassis and the outdrives are so worn that it was causing handling issues. What was occurring was the CVDs would stick in the worn out section and bind up the suspension. This caused a "chatter" or "hopping" effect on acceleration and induced a push to the car in high-speed turns.
Ive found that mine normally only last 2-3 meetings max before I have to swap them out -- even putting heat shrint around the cup to retain the grease is nut helping too much. I have ordered a set of these Factroy Pro jobbies and i'll let you know how I get on.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
You could also try these and let us know if they are any better.

http://www.kfactoryracing.com/produc...1923&pageNum=1
lightweight only !
Old 06-13-2007, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

What are you guys using to seal or cover the rx ?

Anyone got any pics of theirs with what you do to keep debris out?

Thanks
"D"
Old 06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kaotickc
What are you guys using to seal or cover the rx ?

Anyone got any pics of theirs with what you do to keep debris out?

Thanks
"D"
some guys will use the ballon method & some others are using the mtx receiver cover
Old 06-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GMartinez
some guys will use the ballon method & some others are using the mtx receiver cover
Ok, so the cover off the MTX4 will fit?
Old 06-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by kaotickc
Ok, so the cover off the MTX4 will fit?
It should since it really did not change at all from the mtx3
Old 06-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Tech Champion

Also the serpent receiver cover will work as well
Old 06-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Tech Champion

Ron see you peaking can you pm me the item # for the gurney strips you use on your body
Old 06-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NEED HELP BUILDING V-ONE RRR EVO WCE

I am currentlybuilding the kyosho v-one rrr evo wce. I am on page 9 of the manuel. Where I am constructing front upper suspension. I am having trouble understanding how I am suppose to align the suspension bush. my question is do I use the same suspension bushes for the left upper suspension as the right upper suspension and do I place them in any particular alignment. recall there to types of suspension bushes. bush A and bush B. I am going to post pictures. can some one please help. I basically need some one to tell me which suspension bush I have to you (A or B), which way I have to allign the bush right side up or upside down. I have attached a pisture as to which step it is in the manuel. it is step six. I basically need somone to walk me through this step.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default NEED HELP BUILDING V-ONE RRR EVO WCE

I am currentlybuilding the kyosho v-one rrr evo wce. I am on page 9 of the manuel. Where I am constructing front upper suspension. I am having trouble understanding how I am suppose to align the suspension bush. my question is do I use the same suspension bushes for the left upper suspension as the right upper suspension and do I place them in any particular alignment. recall there to types of suspension bushes. bush A and bush B. I am going to post pictures. can some one please help. I basically need some one to tell me which suspension bush I have to you (A or B), which way I have to allign the bush right side up or upside down. I have attached a pisture as to which step it is in the manuel. it is step six. I basically need somone to walk me through this step.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.