Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo >

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo

Reply

Old 07-03-2014, 08:51 AM
  #3226  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,132
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by el salvador View Post
Hi Pete,
I'm still running a Shimo Edition and no, the front out drives are not the same. You'll need the VZ218's for the front diff. I'd also add Titanium cross pins for the spider gears, to both diffs VZW211 and Titanium Pivot Balls VZW023V-8 along with a Lite Weight body and a LiFe Rx pack will bring the Cars weight down to about 1650 grams!
I also use the optional wide front bumper VZ244 and the APP02-2 Brake Pads w/ball point pen springs shortened and installed between the pads so they don't drag.

Yeah I know, more info than you asked for But, the Cars "A Tank" and so easy to drive on a parking lot Track.
Not only is it a tank, but the car steers better than any car I've had since. After my RRR wc I had a Nt1 2012 and now im running a Serpent 747. My 747 almost steers like it, but not quite and RRR shocks are the best
JOE SI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:22 AM
  #3227  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (44)
 
FastPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,239
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by el salvador View Post
Hi Pete,
I'm still running a Shimo Edition and no, the front out drives are not the same. You'll need the VZ218's for the front diff. I'd also add Titanium cross pins for the spider gears, to both diffs VZW211 and Titanium Pivot Balls VZW023V-8 along with a Lite Weight body and a LiFe Rx pack will bring the Cars weight down to about 1650 grams!
I also use the optional wide front bumper VZ244 and the APP02-2 Brake Pads w/ball point pen springs shortened and installed between the pads so they don't drag.

Yeah I know, more info than you asked for But, the Cars "A Tank" and so easy to drive on a parking lot Track.
No thanks, for all the info. Good idea on the brake springs, I have the updated ones and they do drag alittle. Only thing I wish I could find is a aluminum brake lever without ordering, worldwide.
FastPete is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:25 AM
  #3228  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (44)
 
FastPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,239
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JOE SI View Post
Not only is it a tank, but the car steers better than any car I've had since. After my RRR wc I had a Nt1 2012 and now im running a Serpent 747. My 747 almost steers like it, but not quite and RRR shocks are the best
Thanks im going to get a 747 or 748 next. I had this car for sale up here and no one wants it. I might sell the roller if someone is interested. But for now I will just keep enjoying it, its does handle up there with the newer cars. Its fun.
FastPete is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:19 PM
  #3229  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,132
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

The car is 100% still competitive in the right hands.
Mine is sitting in my shed ready to go.
You will not be disappointed with the 747 and as soon as they release the 748 I'm all over it
JOE SI is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:42 AM
  #3230  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (7)
 
gary47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SE WI
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JOE SI View Post
The car is 100% still competitive in the right hands.
Mine is sitting in my shed ready to go.
You will not be disappointed with the 747 and as soon as they release the 748 I'm all over it
Any one willing sell there car and or parts I will buy at reasonable price , but I am not going pay price for some one buy new model car.
gary47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:01 PM
  #3231  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (44)
 
FastPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,239
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gary47 View Post
Any one willing sell there car and or parts I will buy at reasonable price , but I am not going pay price for some one buy new model car.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ts-extras.html
FastPete is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:40 PM
  #3232  
Tech Master
iTrader: (23)
 
TeamCarnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Highland In. USA
Posts: 1,746
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gary47 View Post
Any one willing sell there car and or parts I will buy at reasonable price , but I am not going pay price for some one buy new model car.
Hey Gary. Pete is close to our track in Portage. Raced around today, and the car is dialed. Hope you work something out with him. Petes a good wrench and takes care of his stuff. Hate to see him sell it. He's a Serpent dealer, so he'll prolly get a Snake. Cya in a few weeks!
TeamCarnage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 02:43 PM
  #3233  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (44)
 
FastPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,239
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

So im alittle confused, I want to order the CVDS only, axles look fine, front and rear so. Whats the part number for

Rear using 0 offset 200MM wide the 50 or 52mm?

Front using a diff or spool I think is the same CVD? Their silver in color now, and im using the diff, is that the correct ones?

Thanks so much.
FastPete is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:20 PM
  #3234  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (44)
 
FastPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,239
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Clean car!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...l#post13449958
FastPete is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:43 AM
  #3235  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Mister-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Amsterdam/Jakarta/Dubai
Posts: 142
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

For the front diff, VZW219, 47mm universal
For the rear, 0mm offset wheels, VSW007
Mister-E is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service