R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-14-2007, 01:24 AM   #1861
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berwick.G View Post
I am currentlybuilding the kyosho v-one rrr evo wce. I am on page 9 of the manuel. Where I am constructing front upper suspension. I am having trouble understanding how I am suppose to align the suspension bush. my question is do I use the same suspension bushes for the left upper suspension as the right upper suspension and do I place them in any particular alignment. recall there to types of suspension bushes. bush A and bush B. I am going to post pictures. can some one please help. I basically need some one to tell me which suspension bush I have to you (A or B), which way I have to allign the bush right side up or upside down. I have attached a pisture as to which step it is in the manuel. it is step six. I basically need somone to walk me through this step.

Which ever bush you decide to use, (A upper, B upper, B lower, A lower) use the same bush setting for front and back. These bushes effect the front roll center of the car.

There are only two bushes, it just depends on which way you mount them as to which setting you want for eg. the 'A' bush is both A upper or A lower, it just depends which way you mount it into the bush holder. this one bush will give you both the highest and lowest rollcenter available.

Hope i didnt confuse you too much...

check out some setup sheets from pro guys or other local racers for an idea of what settings to run on which tracks.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:30 AM   #1862
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotickc View Post
Ok, so the cover off the MTX4 will fit?
its a direct fit

Hamilton 2008 F1 champion!
twiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 03:49 AM   #1863
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
Which ever bush you decide to use, (A upper, B upper, B lower, A lower) use the same bush setting for front and back. These bushes effect the front roll center of the car.

There are only two bushes, it just depends on which way you mount them as to which setting you want for eg. the 'A' bush is both A upper or A lower, it just depends which way you mount it into the bush holder. this one bush will give you both the highest and lowest rollcenter available.

check out some setup sheets from pro guys or other local racers for an idea of what settings to run on which tracks.
some guys do set their "bush" different i.e. B upper for FR and B lower for REAR...and they r very fast...for me i've tried both ways and i find my settings and driving suits the like the one u mention...
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
rcabj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:19 AM   #1864
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite

he was only talking about the front... dont confuse the poor guy to much

I also do play with the rear bushes sometimes to make anti-squat if a little extra fine tuning is needed.

I agree that B upper for front or and B lower rear would be a good starting point to work from (depending on grip levels and track size of course).
Old 06-14-2007, 07:49 AM   #1865
Tech Regular

For now, set it up as the setup sheet suggests. After driving the car you can determine the most suitable for yourself and the track conditions.
dougday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:39 AM   #1866
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Berwick.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post

so let me get this straight what ever bush setting I decide to use for front suspension. I should use it for the front bush and rear bush of the suspension and same setting for both the left and the right suspension.
Berwick.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:14 AM   #1867
Tech Addict

hi guys i am looking at a new engine for my rrr, as ive been told that the os speed tuned wont keep up at Queensland titles at england park race way in australia, ive been told that the new novarossi 353 is one of the fastest out there and the ninja engine has been mentioned to be pretty quick too, what do you guys recomend
Mcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #1868
Tech Adept

i got a mr.12 t01a on my v-1 rrr evo.
kreamUNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:08 PM   #1869
Tech Elite

i too am looking for a new engine to pair with my RRR.....at present i 'm using the TZ3 with a mod crankcase( is still strong)....anyway just wanted to try other engine, in my mind at the moment is the LL3 , STI3...anyway still cannot decide whichor maybe get another TZ....
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
Old 06-14-2007, 09:29 PM   #1870
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I have had the ninja and tz's...must say the tz's might has a bit more lowend, but anywhere that ninja can open up.......its gone!
kaotickc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:58 AM   #1871
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotickc View Post
I have had the ninja and tz's...must say the tz's might has a bit more lowend, but anywhere that ninja can open up.......its gone!
i think i know what u mean...coz i've raced with those awesome plant...couldn't keep up with them on the straights
RCCUTM
pemandu upahan ;)
Old 06-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #1872
Tech Regular

hey guys. anyone familiar with the spring ratings such as the gold and light blue? thanks
Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:59 PM   #1873
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
hey guys. anyone familiar with the spring ratings such as the gold and light blue? thanks
go to www.kyoshoamerica for the manual on the WCE I don't have the old manual & I know it is pretty close for certain springs
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:37 PM   #1874
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
Take a look at this:

Note: The new Evo springs aren't on this chart.
Attached Thumbnails
Kyosho V-ONE RRR Evo-nitrospringrate1.jpg  

Trinity / Epic / Revtech / VBC Racing USA / Mugen Seiki / Hot Race Tyres / SkyRocket Racing / SUPAFAST RC
kewdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #1875
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewdawg View Post
Take a look at this:

Note: The new Evo springs aren't on this chart.
Thanks !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote