Where is the 2 speed shift point???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the 2 speed shift point???

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Where is the 2 speed shift point???

hey guys.. i've looked all over the web and cannot find where the shift point is on the car so i am able to adjust the 2 speed gear shift...My car is a smartech nitro on road winner one... Also my car hasnt got a drive belt..The gears sit in the middle of the car...

If any one has any photo's or videos of how to do it would be really helpful also..

Thx
Mitch
Old 04-24-2006, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Your car appears to be only a single speed. I found this site with a review of your car. http://www.overclockers.com.au/article.php?id=265028
Old 04-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Tech Rookie

ye umm thats not the site i got it off but yes it did come with a one speed but i bought the 2 speed for more speed...which it has defineently given me...i got the car going...Turns out the settings are perfect for what i want so there will be no need in changing the 2 speed settings...Thx for your help anyways

Mitch