congradulations Steven
Old 12-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #4308
Tech Master

when i grow up i wanna b like you steven
dg8one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #4309
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Nelly, you gotta shoot a lot higher than me, trust me. Im just lucky to know people that are always willing to share their knowledge of the sport, Team Kamikaze, mainly Sam and Nigel, but everyone else too.
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #4310
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
Nelly, you gotta shoot a lot higher than me, trust me. Im just lucky to know people that are always willing to share their knowledge of the sport, Team Kamikaze, mainly Sam and Nigel, but everyone else too.
You are the man!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 09:39 PM   #4311
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

congrads steve, If you keep it up I might have to get a 720 lol, that and some damn track time.. thanks again sam / nigel.. and to jon my outstanding pit man (you gotta thank the pit man, otherwise they might cut you...)

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #4312
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

hey sam, whats the 09 720 going to be, and evolution car? or just same car with more parts?

Timezone Raceway & Hobbies - http://www.timezonehobbies.com
rx7ttlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #4313
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturbotony View Post
You are the man!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Tony. YOU DA MAN!!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #4314
Tech Elite

Special thanks to Poalo and Doug at Serpent America for the continued support. Serpent was able to sweep the 4th round of the Florida State Series in both 1/8 scale and sedan. Paolo and myself were about to TQ and win "Respectively".

Thanks again,

DJ Apolaro
Old 12-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #4315
Tech Adept

Serpent 720 and 960 Sweep at Ft. Myers, Florida

Racers met for the 4th race of the prestigious and highly competitive Florida On Road Gas Series at Ft. Myers, Florida on Dec. 6-7. The organizers had the track in excellent condition at this world famous track. Lap times were very fast and very close to Winternats times.

DJ Apolaro showed everyone the fast way around in qualifying. He TQed the 1/10 Sedan Class with his Serpent 720-08 by a comfortable margin. Paolo Morganti continued the Serpent show with his Serpent 960-08. Paolo TQed 1/8 Scale with a very fast 25 lap run. This meant that Serpent cars would start from the pole position in both classes.

The 1/10 A Final saw DJ Apolaro dominate this race. He kept the lead from his pole position and never was challenged as he went on to a start to finish victory with his Serpent 720-08.

The 1/8 A Final had Paolo Morganti keeping his lead from the pole position. The challengers had their problems as Paolo continued to increase his lead. With so many cars dropping out Paolo had built up almost a 5 lap lead over the field. Then the unexpected happened and 1st gear failed. With help from DJ Apolaro and Doug McNeely the gear was changed very quickly and Paolo was back on the track in 2nd Place 1 lap down to the leader. He quickly got one lap back and was chasing down the new leader. As Paolo got closer the leader made a mistake and Paolo passed and went on to a hard fought victory with his Serpent 960-08.

With their victories in 1/10 Sedan and 1/8 Scale, DJ Apolaro and Paolo Morganti are the Florida On Road Gas Series points leaders in both classes with their Serpent 720-08 and Serpent 960-08.

A big thank from Team Serpent to the race organizers for having the track clean and fast and providing a great weekend of competitive racing.
serpentamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #4316
Tech Adept

Quote:
Thank you, Sam. The cars is great, it was a dream to drive it today, so easy. Serpent continues to build winning cars, I cant wait for the 09 version of the 720.

I gotta thank Sam and Nigel Sim of Team Kamikaze, Nigel helping a lot with setup, and Sam for great pitting. Great support from Team Kamikaze.
Steve, congrats for the excellent performance and thanks for your dedication and commitment to our brand. We are really honored and proud to have a driver like you in the Team
Old 12-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #4317
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj apolaro View Post
Special thanks to Poalo and Doug at Serpent America for the continued support. Serpent was able to sweep the 4th round of the Florida State Series in both 1/8 scale and sedan. Paolo and myself were about to TQ and win "Respectively".

Thanks again,

DJ Apolaro
DJ, awesome performance and domination. Also your performance in 1/8 scale was really good!! Thanks for your support and dedication.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #4318
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentamerica View Post
Steve, congrats for the excellent performance and thanks for your dedication and commitment to our brand. We are really honored and proud to have a driver like you in the Team
Thanks, SerpentAmerica, both cars, 960 and 720 are very good. Maybe one day Ill be fast enough to be part of DA TEAM.

Ill be at the winternats with with Sam and Nigel, are you going to the winternats? Im looking forward to meeting more of Team Serpent.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #4319
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Thanks, SerpentAmerica, both cars, 960 and 720 are very good. Maybe one day Ill be fast enough to be part of DA TEAM.

Ill be at the winternats with with Sam and Nigel, are you going to the winternats? Im looking forward to meeting more of Team Serpent.
Congrats Steven!!!

See ya at the Wnats.
Paolo M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #4320
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

congrats to all 3 aces for winning their races... any video in youtube???
fly_wheel is offline   Reply With Quote