Serpent 720

You're on Page 208 of 339
Go to
  • Quote: The Serpent 720 '08 will include:
    - new 'black' chassis plate to use the brass weight in the front.
    - brass weight
    - radio plate support aluminium
    - engine monoblock
    - new steering blocks (0 and 1)

    ... and all parts from the '07 kit.
    wow... thats good news... hope the new price is not too far off from the '07
    thanks for the info... cant wait to get mine...
  • i have question im new to the nitro onroad and i just bought a mtx4r ....... what seperate between the 720 and the mtx4r.....looking for facts and opinion please

    blaze
  • THE DIFFRENCE IS THAT THE SERPENT IS A BETTER ALL AROUND CAR U DONT HAVE 2 BUY ANY HOP UPS IN MY OPINION THE 720 IZ THE BEST CAR ON THE MARKET IF U DONT BELEIVE ME JUST DRIVE ONE 4 YOURSELF
  • Quote: THE DIFFRENCE IS THAT THE SERPENT IS A BETTER ALL AROUND CAR U DONT HAVE 2 BUY ANY HOP UPS IN MY OPINION THE 720 IZ THE BEST CAR ON THE MARKET IF U DONT BELEIVE ME JUST DRIVE ONE 4 YOURSELF
    WOW!!!!!
  • The new 720 08' is out .....

    http://www.serpent.com/product/803008/
  • wow that 720 08 looks strong .....ummmm who sell serpent where i live in ga none of the shops carry it
  • Quote: wow that 720 08 looks strong .....ummmm who sell serpent where i live in ga none of the shops carry it
    Winner's Circle www.gasrccar.com is in GA
  • Quote: The new 720 08' is out .....

    http://www.serpent.com/product/803008/

    Nice!
    Looks like I found the best gift for Christmas....



    to myself!!
  • IS THERE A PRICE RANGE OUT THERE YET FOR THE 08 MODEL
  • Quote: IS THERE A PRICE RANGE OUT THERE YET FOR THE 08 MODEL
    It will be in the price range of an 07' model.
  • When will you have your shipment Sam?
  • Quote: When will you have your shipment Sam?
    Hopefully in a week or so
  • Quote: Hopefully in a week or so
    Cool! Don't forget to post here when you get some instock .
  • This weekend was round 4 of the Florida state series. Serpent-USA had a really good showing. Taking TQ in both classes and sedan had 1st and 2nd position. For the Final it would end the same way for sedan. Myself and Luke Witaker taking 1st and 2nd. The same way we qualified. I would like to thank Paolo, Doug M., Gianni and Ashton (my pit man) for all the support. I love being a part of a team that works together. Thanks again Paolo and Serpent-USA.

    Regards,

    DJ Apolaro
  • Quote: This weekend was round 4 of the Florida state series. Serpent-USA had a really good showing. Taking TQ in both classes and sedan had 1st and 2nd position. For the Final it would end the same way for sedan. Myself and Luke Witaker taking 1st and 2nd. The same way we qualified. I would like to thank Paolo, Doug M., Gianni and Ashton (my pit man) for all the support. I love being a part of a team that works together. Thanks again Paolo and Serpent-USA.

    Regards,

    DJ Apolaro
    Congratulations DJ, great job, you are on a roll! Will we see you at the Bring a Toy Christmas Challenge this saturday?

    Also a shout out to Luke Whitaker, Austin Wolfe and Gianni Giorgio. Good going guys!

Similar Threads