R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2007, 07:10 AM   #3031
Tech Fanatic
 
Julius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo_garcia View Post
Where can I buy it online?

regards

Eduardo
Exceed makes a Lipo that directly fits the 720. No modding required.
It is available via Serpent USA I guess. Don't know where you are located.

http://www.3hobby.net/modules.php?na...rder=0&thold=0

Julius
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:07 AM   #3032
Tech Regular
 
serpent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 455
Send a message via AIM to serpent
Default New 720

DJ..I just picked up my 720 and just started putting it together....Would you have a setup for 301 Raceway.....very much appreciated

I got it......disregard!!

Last edited by serpent; 11-01-2007 at 10:53 AM.
serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #3033
Tech Elite
 
dj apolaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Miami, Fl.
Posts: 2,399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpent View Post
DJ..I just picked up my 720 and just started putting it together....Would you have a setup for 301 Raceway.....very much appreciated

I got it......disregard!!
If you have any questions and you do not want to post here, just PM me. I check it most days.
dj apolaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #3034
Tech Adept
 
rccobra705's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chile
Posts: 190
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
Exceed makes a Lipo that directly fits the 720. No modding required.
It is available via Serpent USA I guess. Don't know where you are located.

http://www.3hobby.net/modules.php?na...rder=0&thold=0

Julius
How are Exceed and do they have a Web?

regards
rccobra705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:20 PM   #3035
Tech Fanatic
 
Julius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccobra705 View Post
How are Exceed and do they have a Web?

regards
I believe the website is still in work.
The products are very good though. I've been running the Lipo and regulator for most of the season without problems.

The tires work well also.

Julius
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:34 PM   #3036
Tech Adept
 
rccobra705's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chile
Posts: 190
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
I believe the website is still in work.
The products are very good though. I've been running the Lipo and regulator for most of the season without problems.

The tires work well also.

Julius
And who are they. Is it Serpent's Department of accessories or are other rc groups involved.

Thanks
rccobra705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #3037
Tech Elite
 
rltanner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lake Havasu City,AZ
Posts: 2,681
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

__________________
Mugen MBX6
Mugen MBX6 Truggy
rltanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #3038
Tech Adept
 
BURATIS-SPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 102
Default

Has anyone use the new springs? Is there a big difference with the old ones?, Any setups or updates for the new block 1 deg, is it better than than the o deg?
BURATIS-SPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #3039
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BK N.Y.
Posts: 146
Send a message via AIM to FITO
Default

IS XCEED A SERPENT COMPANY, AND WHERE CAN I BUY THERE PRODUCTS IN THE US
__________________
RODOLFO
KYOSHO M3, PICCO, KO PROPO, MAXY FUEL
FITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #3040
Tech Fanatic
 
Serpentd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Evans, CO. USA
Posts: 798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rltanner View Post
Dude, that's a sweet ASS avatar bro!
__________________
Blessed are the SIC
Serpentd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:06 AM   #3041
Tech Master
 
DS Motorsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,440
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FITO View Post
IS XCEED A SERPENT COMPANY, AND WHERE CAN I BUY THERE PRODUCTS IN THE US
xceed is a sub brand of serpent.
Under the name of xceed serpent will release universal parts like tyres, bodyclips, fuelgun, battery's.

The xceed tyres are great, i've been using them since july, and the grip of the japanese one's is great.
They take more time to warm up then grp's but when they are warm the car is on rails. It makes the car way more direct.

Xceed products can be ordered by every shop who can supply serpent parts.
DS Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:58 PM   #3042
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: BK N.Y.
Posts: 146
Send a message via AIM to FITO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS Motorsport View Post
xceed is a sub brand of serpent.
Under the name of xceed serpent will release universal parts like tyres, bodyclips, fuelgun, battery's.

The xceed tyres are great, i've been using them since july, and the grip of the japanese one's is great.
They take more time to warm up then grp's but when they are warm the car is on rails. It makes the car way more direct.

Xceed products can be ordered by every shop who can supply serpent parts.
thank you 4 the info
__________________
RODOLFO
KYOSHO M3, PICCO, KO PROPO, MAXY FUEL
FITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #3043
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sacramento, CA.
Posts: 221
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

It's rumor that there will be a 720 '08 coming out in December.

Is that true and if so, what will be the changes?
__________________
James "Nel" Nelson

SpeedWorld Raceway & Hobbies | DesotoRacing.com | R1 Wurks
neltime64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:48 AM   #3044
Tech Champion
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neltime64 View Post
It's rumor that there will be a 720 '08 coming out in December.

Is that true and if so, what will be the changes?
Basically the same as the 07' with the addition of the 1 degree front knuckle, and the aluminum rear radio tray mount just a few that I can remember.
__________________
Home of the Kamikaze Driver's Development Program = guaranteed podium finish
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies Inc.
Follow us here on Facebook!

Last edited by Team Kamikaze; 11-11-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #3045
Tech Master
 
captian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: city that never sleeps
Posts: 1,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze View Post
Basically the same as the 07' with the addition of the 1 degree front knuckle, and the aluminum rear radio tray mount just a of a few that I can remember.
that's good news
__________________
serpent america * max power * beast mods *kopropo usa* protoform * team cmdi
captian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serpent 705 J_Longbrake Nitro On-Road 4252 02-23-2015 12:34 AM
Serpent 710 Ron C. Nitro On-Road 23347 03-16-2010 02:47 PM
WTB: NIB Serpent 710 aN4rK1 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 06-16-2006 09:23 PM
Trade in Your Old Serpent 710 Parts for New Serpent 710 Parts fast_it710 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 09-17-2004 12:27 AM
Serpent Impulse w/MT-12 and Serpent Starter box - cheap Solara R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 03-07-2003 03:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:54 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net