Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Never buy from Ace Hobbies again

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jake alton
The fact that he started a thread and EVERY ONE sharing THEIR experience of the same bases . Then demand every one stop with the thread. What a waist of time.
he probably wanted the thread to end because he was tired of getting bashed for starting it...
Old 03-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Keep on going, I got nothing to lose.

The fact that he started a thread and EVERY ONE sharing THEIR experience of the same bases . Then demand every one stop with the thread. What a waist of time.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I agree let if end.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Tech Adept

hello formosa008

nice attitude, "Keep on going, I got nothing to lose"

i dont care if the thread ends or not, but not even giving me a chance to fix it.

dont woory, rich brown is sending you your money, if it makes you feel better i will refund you also

regards

kevin @ ace
Old 03-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Tech Adept

Sounds like it wasn't your fault. How many emails I've tried to email you? All I got is nothing, no reply. When did I made the purchase? Mar. the 2nd and when did you ship it out? 20th? Why did you refund my 2nd purchase which I wouldn't make another purchase if I dont trust you in the beginning, and you refunded me the money because I reported to paypal adn you have nothing but none in stock items. I'm trying not to discuss again but since you want to bring it out I'm cool with that.

Plus, I tried to be quiet but your boys keep bashing the thread not me. Im just sharing my experienced that for myself, I'll never buy from Ace Hobbies again and you boys took it personally.

Originally Posted by dremelboy
hello formosa008

nice attitude, "Keep on going, I got nothing to lose"

i dont care if the thread ends or not, but not even giving me a chance to fix it.

dont woory, rich brown is sending you your money, if it makes you feel better i will refund you also

regards

kevin @ ace
Old 03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Tech Adept

nothing was taken personally

where do you want your 8 dollars being sent

thank you
kevin @ ace
Old 03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

EIGHT DOLLARS!! This whole thread was over EIGHT flippin dollars!!
I might consider giving him eight dollars if he will just go away.

Acr Hardware Hobbies is a great place to shop R/C stuff.................Period!!!
Old 03-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by garen
Rich, you got room for one more?
Garen, for you - always!

Rich
Old 03-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

There are 3 people (including myself) on this topic alone that have had bad experiences with Ace.

This is a public forum, freedom of speech! People give opinions and own personal experiences with products and services.

Or would you prefer RCTech turn into the Xray forum, where the slightly mention of another brand or any criticism of their products is forbidden?
Old 03-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

people, chill out. If I want to con someone I will shoot for something big, not measely US$8. As far as mail order is concerned this is the catch, sometimes you get the stuff you want right away sometimes you don't, there is a reason for it. Or otherwise go to your local LHS and pay extra.

Originally Posted by Novarossi
There are 3 people (including myself) on this topic alone that have had bad experiences with Ace.

This is a public forum, freedom of speech! People give opinions and own personal experiences with products and services.

Or would you prefer RCTech turn into the Xray forum, where the slightly mention of another brand or any criticism of their products is forbidden?
Old 03-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by slide_228
people, chill out. If I want to con someone I will shoot for something big, not measely US$8. As far as mail order is concerned this is the catch, sometimes you get the stuff you want right away sometimes you don't, there is a reason for it. Or otherwise go to your local LHS and pay extra.
I suggest you re-read the thread. No one is calling the you a con.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Master

Well I;d just like to say the orders I have made from Ace Hardware Hobbies have been completed with great service. It's the first shop I've had refund some of the shipping costs the online shopping cart had over calculated - most shops just keep that cream!.. (I'm talking International Airmail so yes the refund was substantial)

THUMBS UP!
Old 03-30-2006, 06:14 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Novarossi

Why does this thread have to be about bad experiences ? I had a good experience with Aces, service. Like you said freedom of speach. This should not be a one sided topic?

Last edited by jake alton; 03-30-2006 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Tech Elite

Why does this thread have to be about bad experiences ? I had a good experience with Aces, service. Like you said freedom of speach. This should not be a one sided topic?
Yes, agreed, but you should not slam the original poster for his bad experience.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Tech Adept

Red face i've had problems too!!!!!

all of my problems with them has to do with ups and the post office loosing my packages. they mail them out in a timely fashion and the mailing services has lost or opened up or distroyed package's. i have been purchasing from them for almost 8years know. they know there stuff about r/c and kevin and jr have always made good on everything. the only problem you may have is if they get to know you to well then they will joke on the phone, have some fun. though them i have had the chane to meet rody from rb and countless other big wigs in this sport. by the way between them and ashford , nitro house and a couple others is where i do order. i highly recommend them to anybody with out any caution.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.