R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Brian Berry Joins Team Phenix/Team Magic (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/104380-brian-berry-joins-team-phenix-team-magic.html)

Motorman 03-03-2006 10:07 PM

Brian Berry Joins Team Phenix/Team Magic

(Longtime Serpent pilot and former Midwest series Director))Brian Berry (former 235 MM world champion)Joins Phenix Distributing/Team Magic for the 2006 season. We welcome Brian and his father Dave.

rc racing dude 03-04-2006 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Motorman
(Longtime Serpent pilot and former Midwest series Director))Brian Berry (former 235 MM world champion)Joins Phenix Distributing/Team Magic for the 2006 season. We welcome Brian and his father Dave.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Motorman 03-04-2006 06:14 AM

you gotta get out more man. LOL

Thammer 03-04-2006 06:26 AM

Congratulations to Phenix/Team Magic, Brian and Dave. This should raise the level of 1/10th Fuel Sedan competition significantly.

whynot 03-04-2006 06:47 AM

Congrats to phenix/team magic and brian,dave!
brian will you and your father still be running the the 960 next year?

4F1Racing 03-04-2006 07:54 AM

Welcome aboard Brian! We all hope and believe that you will take this G4S to the heights it truly deserves. I am not sure what I just met by that, I do believe this G4S is a winning car in its class and a good driver(s) will be able to show all of its fine qualities. Plus the feedback from you will help the rest of us enjoy the car to it's fullest.

What a great thing Phenix Distributing is doing in developing an excellent race team of people that not only can drive fast but are willing to share this information. Dealers, like myself, are very happy and confident getting people into our Team Magic world !

Sam

fossil 03-04-2006 08:30 AM

good guys

Excellent choice by Team Phenix. These guys are real gentlemen and members of our club, OneEighthRacers in Toledo.

Good job dudes! ;) :)

RayJ 03-04-2006 08:34 AM

Welcome Brian and Dave

Brian and Dave are really great additions. They've always been great people to deal with in the Midwest Series, and really exemplify quality racers and people who help make the hobby fun. I'm looking forward to racing with them, and working with them. I'm sure we will all enjoy a great season of racing!!

Solara 03-04-2006 08:35 AM

Good job Dennis..........btw, does Barrry/David both running the Touring (g4S, made me want to get one too) this year...? And on 1/8th, still with Serpent...? Just wondering...

RobertM 03-04-2006 10:00 AM

That is great to hear. Should most definately help bring home some victories for the G4S.

Motorman 03-04-2006 10:07 AM

Brian has officially detached from Serpent.

Brian Anthony 03-04-2006 10:09 AM

Brian has detached from Serpent.

So what car is he going to use for 8th scale?

Motorman 03-04-2006 10:11 AM

He has no intention of running 1/8th this year.

rc racing dude 03-04-2006 10:40 AM

Brian has officially detached from Serpent.

This is going to be very weird :weird: not seeing Brian driving for team serpent and not racing 1/8 th.

I would agree with Ted, this sould make for some very exciting sedan racing in the midwest series!

Brian, good luck with the new car and team. I hope you change your mind about racing 1/8th this year. It would be a shame not seeing you race at the nationals this year.

Brian Berry 03-04-2006 11:19 AM

I want to thank everyone for their kind words. This is going to be a change for me, but one I am looking forward to. As of now, my interest is going with 200mm for the 2006 season.

I have left Serpent USA. Serpent USA is still a great company and I wish them all the best. I feel this will help me understand the 200mm car market and hopfully bring some great help and support to Phenix Distribution and to Team Magic with their new GS4 car kit.

1/8th scale is the class I ran for quite some time. However I also ran 1/10th in both 235mm and 200mm. It reqiures a different driving style and I feel that is something to also build my driving skills. I may branch off into 8th scale again in the future but right now 200mm will be main focus in 2006.

Thanks again,
Brian Berry