2019 ROAR Fuel On-Road Nationals - Sept 19-22 - Toledo, OH

Like Tree45Likes

2019 ROAR Fuel On-Road Nationals - Sept 19-22 - Toledo, OH

Old 09-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigtee01 View Post
I re emailed with correct email address i still havent recieve email back
Gotta give em time, they have day jobs and most likely don't have instant notification to the club email. but if you did not get a undelivered message back you should be good.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Reminder:

Deadline to avoid the $20 late fee is Sept 8. Thatís this Sunday. Do you really want to give ROAR another $20?

Even Diamond Jim Palansky figured out how to register online!

Also, this will be your last chance to see the great Jim Herrmann in action for 2019.

The Nats in Toledo: more fun than herpes!

Old 09-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This compelling smile from Dan Lewis indicates the Nationals are just around the corner. Plenty of room for more drivers to enter.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Evidently, there have been a lot of questions about tires and how they relate to the ROAR IC On Road Nationals. Here is a statement from ROAR that should clarify things for this event.

This month's ROAR Fuel On Road Nationals will be an open tire event for the 1/8th GT competitors. Racers will need to provide their own tires for this event that meet ROAR specifications.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Roar Card

Is there a way to validate my Roar Card if they need it at Nats? I renewed my card about 3 weeks ago an haven't received a new one as of yet. Usually they send you a email stating to use it as temporary proof but I didn't get one. All I have is my paypal receipt from paying. Ive tried emailing Roar with no response. I know they have a backlog of crap they are dealing with so im not sure I will receive an answer from them soon enough.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by sliptrick View Post
Is there a way to validate my Roar Card if they need it at Nats? I renewed my card about 3 weeks ago an haven't received a new one as of yet. Usually they send you a email stating to use it as temporary proof but I didn't get one. All I have is my paypal receipt from paying. Ive tried emailing Roar with no response. I know they have a backlog of crap they are dealing with so im not sure I will receive an answer from them soon enough.
I submitted my membership (renewal) around June 19 and I received my card last Friday, so, it is almost a 3 months process. I am sure...as long as you can show them your paypal receipt on your phone, you should be good. You just can't provide the membership number unless you are renewal and can use your old number.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by davidl View Post
Evidently, there have been a lot of questions about tires and how they relate to the ROAR IC On Road Nationals. Here is a statement from ROAR that should clarify things for this event.

This month's ROAR Fuel On Road Nationals will be an open tire event for the 1/8th GT competitors. Racers will need to provide their own tires for this event that meet ROAR specifications.
SWEEP said they will have plenty of tires to purchase at the track.....................I am sure the new GTR2 does meet the ROAR specification. Howard
Old 09-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sliptrick View Post
I know that sometimes the ROAR Administrator has fallen behind in issuing the cards. They responded to my application with an email to be used as proof of payment for that membership. We held a club meeting last Sunday and this topic came up. The ROAR Officials at the race are supposed to have an updated list of members to check off your application. Bringing your PayPal receipt is an excellent idea to show them on site that you are valid. In the worst case, they can sign you up on the spot, but that complicates things for you because you are then looking possibly at a refund to your PayPal. Not the best way to run a railroad (old saying before planes were invented). All I can confidently say is that there should be a ROAR Official on site that can handle your membership issue so you can race.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara View Post
I submitted my membership (renewal) around June 19 and I received my card last Friday, so, it is almost a 3 months process. I am sure...as long as you can show them your paypal receipt on your phone, you should be good. You just can't provide the membership number unless you are renewal and can use your old number.
I renewed May 1st. I got my card today. Along with a Roar sticker sheet. Geeeesh, save the money. And, the printing on the envelope. See all you Racers soon!
Solara, Who and Farmer_John like this.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

The deadline has passed for online registration on the ROAR website. If you still would like to participate, bring your $$$ and enter at the event. Be aware that you'll likely have to pay the $20 late fee.

Also, if you would like a covered pit space and chair, Paypal $20 to [email protected]
Old 09-12-2019, 10:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by ~McSmooth~ View Post
The deadline has passed for online registration on the ROAR website. If you still would like to participate, bring your $$$ and enter at the event. Be aware that you'll likely have to pay the $20 late fee.

Also, if you would like a covered pit space and chair, Paypal $20 to [email protected]

Thank you very much for the info! I was really worried dint find where to pay registration!
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Anyone looking for Sweep GT tires, I will have a decent selection available trackside