R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   ROAR 2006 'Open' Fuel Nationals Cincinnati, OH (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/103196-roar-2006-open-fuel-nationals-cincinnati-oh.html)

Darint 02-23-2006 06:37 PM

ROAR 2006 'Open' Fuel Nationals Cincinnati, OH

"The Tri-State RC Auto Racers (www.TSRCAR.com) is excited to announce it's hosting of the ROAR 2006 'Open' Fuel Nationals October 6-8th at Joyce Park, Hamilton, Ohio. We look forward to providing a multiple national and world class venue, bringing the best and brightest drivers together from across the nation for one of the most coveted on-road races of the year, The ROAR Open Fuel Nationals!

GrandeGixxer 02-23-2006 06:57 PM

Is this going to be only 1/8th or 1/10th outlaw as well? If 200mm outlaw is being raced, what are the rules? Thanks.

Darint 02-24-2006 04:29 AM

This will be the 1/8th Open and Masters class Nationals. The Outlaw (235mm) and 1/10th Sedan will be combined into Seperate ROAR Nat.

Darint 02-24-2006 04:34 AM

TSRCAR Flyer

The application for the event will be published July 6th, however, for those interested I've attached a link to a flyer with directions to the track and races throughout the summer.

TSRCAR Flyer

eightscaleracer 02-24-2006 06:07 AM

Well at least ROAR picked a race organization with more experience running a national event, unlike the 2005 Nats (Kissimme)

KissRcRaceway 02-24-2006 08:01 PM

I would like to congratulate TSRCAR for getting the 2006 1/8th nationals. Kevin and I will both be there to support your racing program. I think your track is awesome and previous events have been great from what I have heard. I am also glad to have met Darin at the winternats...
Rafael

Jpilone 02-25-2006 08:33 AM

with one post to your credit, looks like you registered just to say that ONE thing..

BTW: Doug from RC Scoring Pro ran the computers, he's a well experienced race director. Izzy Santiago, the MC, has been at it for a very long time as well. What happened there with timing and scoring was a major fluke that could have happened anywhere.

As for the track directors, Kevin and Rafael, they are fairly new at owning a track, but they are hardly new to this hobby.

Originally Posted by eightscaleracer
Well at least ROAR picked a race organization with more experience running a national event, unlike the 2005 Nats (Kissimme)

RayA 02-25-2006 11:00 AM

With that said I will have to add my 2cents:

To this date I've had the opportunity to race 5 different Florida tracks, Including and beginning with the track at question, FullThrottle Raceway in Kissimme. All equally well run races by experienced racers, I consider very sharp in this hobby. I seen the same faces from one end of Florida to the other, supporting their fellow tracks. The race tracks in Florida live up to offer the great Southern hospitality they are noted. I can assure anyone interested Florida race events, including Fullthrottle Raceway in Kissimme, The race will be well run and organised by expereanced racers. Just the same, I think the Cincinnatti is a great track allso. I hope to see many more tracks in the US of their' equal. And yes I will slide over for the faster racers

Kind Regards,

RayA

eightscaleracer 02-25-2006 12:01 PM

Sorry, I not putting the blame on Rafael but ROAR. They should have picked a track with more large event experience. I've been to over 2 dozen National and World events both in Gas and Electric and that event ranked in the top 3 worst run events.

Speedypeterb 02-25-2006 02:32 PM

since you were willing to post again, give us non experienced rc hobbists some specific situations so you can educate us as to what to look for. then we too can discourage some of the few track owners that are willing too risk running a track.

mikemyers 02-26-2006 06:29 PM

It's always a good idea to make the best of any given situation, and put as positive an image on it as possible. Having been in the middle of the discussions, I don't feel like bringing them up again, or creating any hard feelings. The past is the past, and we're talking about the future.

Any club that wants to host a ROAR Nationals needs to agree to follow *all* the written ROAR rules as posted both in the rulebook, and the National Guidelines. It's fine to have other, and maybe better, ideas, but they need to be submitted to ROAR as deviations, and need to be approved before anyone uses them.

haterpatrol 02-26-2006 08:40 PM

BITCH AS STAMENT

I COULDN'T LET THIS ONE SLIDE PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME AND GO IN THIS HOBBY ALL YOU ARE IS A INTERNET BITCH YOU NEED TO REMOVE THAT EIGHT SCALE RACER TITLE FROM YOUR NAME AND CHANGE IT TO BITCH AS RACER.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY THEN KEEP YOUR PUNK AS STATEMENTS TO YOURSELF.
I TRACED YOUR IP ADDRESS YOU PUNK WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO CALL YOU OUT ON THE INTERNET AND TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU ARE?
IF YOU WANT WE CAN TALK FACE TO FACE NOW THAT I NO WHO YOU ARE, MAYBE WE WILL VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Sorry Shane O. but this asshole needs to go away.

haterpatrol 02-26-2006 08:46 PM

bitch aas racer

Sorry, I not putting the blame on Rafael but ROAR. They should have picked a track with more large event experience. I've been to over 2 dozen National and World events both in Gas and Electric and that event ranked in the top 3 worst run events.

YOU NEED TO ERASE YOUR DUMB ASS STATEMENTS. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

haterpatrol 02-26-2006 08:51 PM

To much info

Originally Posted by mikemyers
It's always a good idea to make the best of any given situation, and put as positive an image on it as possible. Having been in the middle of the discussions, I don't feel like bringing them up again, or creating any hard feelings. The past is the past, and we're talking about the future.

Any club that wants to host a ROAR Nationals needs to agree to follow *all* the written ROAR rules as posted both in the rulebook, and the National Guidelines. It's fine to have other, and maybe better, ideas, but they need to be submitted to ROAR as deviations, and need to be approved before anyone uses them.

To much information Mike Clearly you have opinions we do not care what you think. We all as ROAR members no the rules so could you please keep your polictical comments to yourself thank you. :o

ammdrew 02-27-2006 04:33 AM

this thread is not very helpful to the cin guys who ae putting on the next nats.
If someone has a grip about the past how about taking it to a new thread. And lets hype up the upcoming 1/8th nats.