Infinity IF15 200mm Nitro Tourer

Like Tree18Likes

Infinity IF15 200mm Nitro Tourer

Old 05-17-2019, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Antonio76m View Post
Hi, thanks a lot, this helps
do you know any good international online shop for spares?
cheers
yes we have here in Australia www.speedyrc.com.au Michael has all the if15 parts and option parts. Also rcmarket I think if you like ordering from Asia.

Cheers
​​​​​​​
Antonio76m likes this.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by THE FRIDGE View Post
yes we have here in Australia www speedyrc com.au Michael has all the if15 parts and option parts. Also rcmarket I think if you like ordering from Asia.

Cheers
thanks
sent you a pm
Old 05-17-2019, 07:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Rear arms bind???

Hey fellas has anyone tried to run the rear arm all the way down...I have tried an I get crazy bind between the arms an the chassis....has anyone got this problem...sometime I run on low bite tracks an I need to try that lower roll center but I cant because of the binding....so I'm stuck wit the arms in the middle position....please let me know if it's something I'm doing wrong???
Old 05-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bigbank66 View Post
Hey fellas has anyone tried to run the rear arm all the way down...I have tried an I get crazy bind between the arms an the chassis....has anyone got this problem...sometime I run on low bite tracks an I need to try that lower roll center but I cant because of the binding....so I'm stuck wit the arms in the middle position....please let me know if it's something I'm doing wrong???
Yer the car doesn't like the lower arm position in the lowest point. I've try it and had the same problem too. Might need to try some different setups for a lower bite track. If you would like I could send you a Julies setup I have to be very stable.
Cheers
Old 05-18-2019, 09:56 PM
Tech Regular

That's a problem infinity needs to take of....its a defect in the product....an it should be addressed...a high end car...wit a high end price should not have this problem...we all race on different tracks...I want to use all the setups changes available...something needs to happen...?
Old 05-18-2019, 10:29 PM
Tech Regular

I believe the car is great as it is, there might be a couple of things I would like to see changed about the car and I also believe they are work on it. With the worlds coming up I'm sure there will be more upgrades coming till this great car. But as I found that the lower rear arm in the #4 position is the lowest they go I tried turn the lower pin holders upset down and had the same problem. Maybe some different setups changed might help?

Cheers
Old 05-19-2019, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How about trim the arms?
1/8 IC Fan likes this.
Old 05-19-2019, 07:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 View Post
Bundy Bear, how does the if15 stack up against your nt1 and Ntc3(with 19t pinion) ???
Bertrandsv87: I don't own an IF15, i am currently racing the Capricorn C03 Evo. The last Xray NT1 i raced was a 2014 model and it suffered from understeer on the whole and a NTC3 won't take the horse power of todays engines to be competitive.
nitrodude and 1/8 IC Fan like this.

Last edited by Bundy_Bear; 05-19-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:49 AM
Tech Regular

For a kit that averages close to a grand when all said an done...I dont expect to shave anything to make it work.....I would expect to be able to use every option the car offers...an it's not just shaving....the arm bind bigtime....infinity has to fix this....an dont think I'm bashing the car cause I'm not....I love it that's y I'm so concerned about the fix...
Old 05-22-2019, 12:40 PM
Tech Master

For a kit that averages close to a grand when all said an done...I dont expect to shave anything to make it work.....I would expect to be able to use every option the car offers...an it's not just shaving....the arm bind bigtime....infinity has to fix this....an dont think I'm bashing the car cause I'm not....I love it that's y I'm so concerned about the fix...
Ok.
But if you need to use the lowest roll center position just do it.instead of waiting infinity to do that.
Old 05-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Is there anywhere to get the cars and parts besides ulti USA?
Old 05-22-2019, 04:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear View Post
Bertrandsv87: I don't own an IF15, i am currently racing the Capricorn C03 Evo. The last Xray NT1 i raced was a 2014 model and it suffered from understeer on the whole and a NTC3 won't take the horse power of todays engines to be competitive.
I remember you almost won last year with your ntc3(19t and Alu. clutch bell) vs all the other expensive kits out there, that's why I asked....Anyway did you weigh the C03 evo's drivetrain ???
Old 05-22-2019, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 View Post
I remember you almost won last year with your ntc3(19t and Alu. clutch bell) vs all the other expensive kits out there, that's why I asked....Anyway did you weigh the C03 evo's drivetrain ???
Ran NTC3 in a different class with a control engine with half the horsepower. No not weighed anything as yet.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:08 PM
Tech Champion

Cool.....Good luck with the Cap C03 evo.....
Old 05-23-2019, 10:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GREGORY! View Post
Ok.
But if you need to use the lowest roll center position just do it.instead of waiting infinity to do that.
u cant....the arms bind....that's my hole point if u read the thread???

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service