Serpent 750 Natrix >

Serpent 750 Natrix

Like Tree10Likes

Serpent 750 Natrix

Old 01-30-2019, 04:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by r1paniccia View Post
hey guys, anyone picked this up? i just ordered one from Amain and will have it next week. looking for any opinons on this, just got back into on road, the last serpent i had was a 710 lol. not finding much as far as build threads on this yet. any opinons on what reciever pack and type to run? not very familiar with life and lippo packs though i do have a charger for them. not sure about what size the car requires? servos will be 6.0 volt savox

car is sooooo much better than the 748. Rear grip is on point. Running the kit setup except for blue springs, 2 hole 2 stage pistons and 900cst (per Walters suggestion)and I am already .5 second faster than my 748 on two different tracks! Even using the kit Dif oils!
Pit-racer likes this.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by lil-bump View Post
For the information your looking for I would look thru the 748WC forum. The Natrix 750 is a fairly new chassis. But the 748wc and 750 share the same info when answering your questions. For servos I prefer Low profile servos. I would only us a lipo battery if you are using high voltage electronics.

Pass you soon...
are the low profile servos required for this chassis? thought I read somewhere that standard size will hit the tank on the 748? I picked up 2 savox hi speed standard size not knowing this, should I pick up 2 low profile servos and just delay the build for another week or so?
Old 02-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

You need a low-profile servo for the throttle/brake. A standard will work for steering.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage View Post
You need a low-profile servo for the throttle/brake. A standard will work for steering.
awesome, thank you for the help
Old 02-05-2019, 06:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by MantisWorx View Post

car is sooooo much better than the 748. Rear grip is on point. Running the kit setup except for blue springs, 2 hole 2 stage pistons and 900cst (per Walters suggestion)and I am already .5 second faster than my 748 on two different tracks! Even using the kit Dif oils!
awesome to hear! waiting on a couple servos to come and ill be starting this build!