Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Team Wallace motorsports WRC >

Team Wallace motorsports WRC

Like Tree31Likes

Team Wallace motorsports WRC

Old 05-20-2018, 05:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Team Wallace motorsports WRC

alright guys and girls this is the official Wallace motorsports thread. if anybody has a question about any of the Wallace motorsports wrc products feel free to ask here, whether it be about cars, builds anything don’t hesitate to ask, we will be posting all setups from races on this page look forward to answering any and all questions in a timely manor
Old 05-20-2018, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Congrats to Diatta Collymore on winning the sedan Class at the first leg of the Midwest Series at One Eighth Scale Racers track in Toledo! Very impressive run!
Old 05-21-2018, 06:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamWallaceWrc
alright guys and girls this is the official Wallace motorsports thread. if anybody has a question about any of the Wallace motorsports wrc products feel free to ask here, whether it be about cars, builds anything don’t hesitate to ask, we will be posting all setups from races on this page look forward to answering any and all questions in a timely manor
Thanks for setting this up Tommy. I hope to contribute some 2wd set up info once I get my car on track.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Congrats Diata Collymore for taking the win in 1/10 nitro sedan at the first leg of the legendary Midwest series if somebody would like to post the picture feel free unfortunately i can’t post pics being a new member. And no problem rick any contribution would be greatly appreciated, and that goes to everybody if you have any tips on settups, builds or any useful info feel free to post Wallace motorsports is a family and we love input from drivers. Thanks again guys 👍
carkillaii likes this.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

for the 2wd nitro 1.4, what are the clutch options or what is everyone using if different from the kit? buggy type?
Old 05-21-2018, 09:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jetnjme
for the 2wd nitro 1.4, what are the clutch options or what is everyone using if different from the kit? buggy type?
I’m running the clutch from an old Motonica. It was on the engine when I built my EVO, so it stuck. Come to think of it, it still has it’s original Bearings in it.

I wouldnt suggest a buggy clutch. They do not have the range of adjustment these 4 shoe units do. Specially given the different weight springs the WRC comes with and the range of adjustment with them.
jetnjme likes this.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Our clutch is adjustable and works really really well. Part number-00199 is a set of three optional spring rates,
With that pack you will be able to find a good balance with your engine/pipe package hope this helps 👍👍
jetnjme likes this.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:10 AM
Tech Master

Right on! i thought i seen that somewhere, thank you. I would like to order the spring kit but did not see it on the wallace web, also would like to order 2x WRC03095
Old 05-23-2018, 02:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Right on! i thought i seen that somewhere, thank you. I would like to order the spring kit but did not see it on the wallace web, also would like to order 2x WRC03095
shoot me a text 239-771-0062
Old 05-23-2018, 10:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Good to see wrc up an running....Big ups D!!!👍🏾👊🏾
D-nicest likes this.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2wd clutch options and Parts

We are expecting a shipment in the next week or so with more 2wd Pan car inventory, expect to see some of 00199 clutch options available when it lands here. Thanks for the support guys!
Rick Vessell and jetnjme like this.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Default Very good clutch

WRC has provided you with a very good clutch, take the time to set it up and do regular maintenance on it and it will serve you well. Keep an eye on the bearings, they are a high ware item. Would suggest you start with medium or high strength springs. Screw adjustment nut in maybe 4 threads showing on back side, place a small amount of thread lock on those same threads, now back off nut till you have 1 1/2 to 2 threads showing, clean off extra thread lock. This should put you into a good spot. I pull mine apart before mains and check that adjustment (do not turn nut if you don’t have to), clean crap out of clutch bell, check bearings for ware or discoloring, I like to put a small drop of oil on each one. Bearings are cheap and you would do well to always has news in your box!

Lets Race Some More!
Rick Vessell and jetnjme like this.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

thank you for the info, greatly appreciated!
Old 06-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Team wallace motorsports repped at the K.O.
Scott B and jetnjme like this.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigbank66

Team wallace motorsports repped at the K.O.
Awesome job this weekend, way to represent!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.