R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 12-24-2001, 12:20 AM   #121
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally posted by Novarossi
From what I've read in a review, and an advertisement, the oranage/red chassis is just for display purposes, and the actually chassis is a natural silver finish (like all others)
that is the k factory main chassis.
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2001, 08:57 AM   #122
Tech Initiate

Hey, im looking to get a reflec NT, but i need to know if there are any parts from the kyosho that dont fit(we dont have a trinity dealer here in norway).
From ultimate, i will be saving a lot of money, by getting the NT, instead of getting the R here in norway...
HFracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2001, 05:53 PM   #123
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by HFracing
Hey, im looking to get a reflec NT, but i need to know if there are any parts from the kyosho that dont fit(we dont have a trinity dealer here in norway).
From ultimate, i will be saving a lot of money, by getting the NT, instead of getting the R here in norway...
simple and straight forward, always stick with the orginal !

I find that if you want to run this "reflex" you need to make sure you have serpent and kyowho dealer near you !! so, why you go for this one rather then the original V1R or just as simple as a impluse?
Old 12-27-2001, 06:51 PM   #124
Tech Initiate

My local (10 minutes away) hobby shop, stock both Kyosho, and serpent, but i want to try something else.
I already have the impulse, and if i buy the R, i would anyway get some of the option parts.
So, the price of the R, combined with the options i "must" have = more than the NT.
so, parts is no problem for me, now that i have verified that it can use kyosho parts in all places except the right rear bulkhead(the part that holds the diff and 2speedshaft) and the 2peed/clutch(serpent).

I am on a budget, but want cool toys, so getting a R and spending(here in norway) 1,5 times the cost of the car on options is not an option.
OK, you could say that not all the options are very helpful for performance(eye candy), but they are there, and they are not on the R(which i will have to pay more for ?! ). So thats why i want the NT.
Old 01-02-2002, 03:46 PM   #125
Tech Initiate

Did this thread die? Where is everyone??
Old 01-05-2002, 07:28 PM   #126
Tech Adept

Chris Smith has been posting in the HPI forum about the Reflex. He said he was (if I recall) at Crystal park recently.
Didnt Barry Baker drive the Yok GT-4 not to long ago?
Foger Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 08:01 PM   #127
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10

Quote:
Originally posted by Foger Rox
Chris Smith has been posting in the HPI forum about the Reflex. He said he was (if I recall) at Crystal park recently.
Didnt Barry Baker drive the Yok GT-4 not to long ago?
I saw Berry yesterday at Revelation, he is now driving NTC3 with OS engine!
Man he is so fast and consistant, every single lap the lines are exactly the same! I wish I could drive like him!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 08:43 PM   #128
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to ernestf

i really hope i can buy the trinity reflec in HK, i heard of trinity name, it is sooo good in EP field. now it comes into the GP market and i am sure it has every evolution that a GP car need, and sure it can run as fast as, and even faster than all other GP brands. if i can find one it HK, i am sure i will get it and sell all my cars.
ernestf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 08:56 PM   #129
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by ernestf
i really hope i can buy the trinity reflec in HK, i heard of trinity name, it is sooo good in EP field. now it comes into the GP market and i am sure it has every evolution that a GP car need, and sure it can run as fast as, and even faster than all other GP brands. if i can find one it HK, i am sure i will get it and sell all my cars.
I have a reflex replica !
Old 01-05-2002, 10:29 PM   #130
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Manticore

I have a reflex replica !

u cannot be as fast even u have reflex replica ! reflex is from TRINITY. do u know the meaning of TRINITY ????!????
Old 01-05-2002, 10:38 PM   #131
dtm
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to dtm

Quote:

u cannot be as fast even u have reflex replica ! reflex is from TRINITY. do u know the meaning of TRINITY ????!????
Anyone got any TRINITY stickers spare?........ I think I can make a profit on my VoneRR!!!!!!!
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 10:40 PM   #132
dtm
Tech Champion

Send a message via ICQ to dtm

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10

I saw Berry yesterday at Revelation, he is now driving NTC3 with OS engine!
Man he is so fast and consistant, every single lap the lines are exactly the same! I wish I could drive like him!
He would probably be the same if he drove a motorised soapbox!
dtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 10:44 PM   #133
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm

Anyone got any TRINITY stickers spare?........ I think I can make a profit on my VoneRR!!!!!!!
What is V1RR ?????? I think this thread is only for Trinity cars ! No Japan evil please !
Old 01-05-2002, 10:52 PM   #134
Tech Champion

Quote:

ops sorry dude. I wish I could be at least 1 lap faster with the reflex fuel tank and another lap faster with the reflex main chassis?

ops I need Trinity sticker too ! that is another lap faster !!
Old 01-05-2002, 10:54 PM   #135
Tech Elite

well, i wonder why RC Car Action give NTC3 the name of "car of 2001" but not Reflex NT !