Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 05:39 AM   #16
Tech Regular

ill say
Old 11-27-2002, 09:13 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Default Sparksy

I REALLY liked your post about using the OFNA wing on a OFNA car. This guy "Etahn" (can't even spell his own name right) musta blew a blood vessel when we didn't JUMP to his question. I tried to give him a straight answer and he goes off me too.
If we all REPORT this guys post and maybe they will ban him from the board or at least delete his filthy mouth posts.

Thanks,
Old 11-27-2002, 01:51 PM   #18
Tech Apprentice

Default what is your life like?

well, I asked an off-road question in this chat because there is never anybody in the off-road chat. I'm tring to create some excitement up in here, so others, lets all copare our highest finishing places. me: 1st in country ROAR Nats, 4wd Dirt Oval modified. With my Custom Works Dominator, and all my sponsors...
And I have a funny feeling that a couple of you guys making wise-crack about me mis-spelling my name, and my supposedly low I.Q, are those type of guys that live at the hobby shop, or who are always at the track before the owners even want you to drive on it weekend mornings. Why?? Because their social-retard asses sure as hell aren't going out to parties Friday and Sat. nights, walking up to and talking smooth to the finest lady in the room... but hey, he can tune a carb like a fuckin Olympic champ, YAY!!!! or should I say G__!!!!

hey popsracer:lets all get together and tell the teacher on Ethan..
ever heard of Sam Gravano?
Old 11-27-2002, 02:29 PM   #19
asd
Tech Addict

Send a message via ICQ to asd

lmao! lol, this has got to be one of the funniest threads i've ever seen on this forum.
oh, and Etahn, can we get some proof of these "wins"??
Old 11-27-2002, 02:39 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice

yo, I would takea picture of my trophy shelf, but I've had my digital camera 6 months, and gave up on tring to download pics 5 months ago. If any one has any R?C Car Action mags from the first half of the 90's that'd be cool. My sponsors were Custom Works, Dave "Kisby" Modifieds, "Wimpy" modifieds at other times, Ballistic Batteries, Technacraft for titanium, Ace Hardware Hobbies, Performance hobbies(San Fran).
On another note, does any body know who Trinity motor man Jim Dieter is? Anyone remember his early 90's prototype dirt-oval car based on a Schumacher? Called the Titan? FAST! peace!
Old 11-27-2002, 03:28 PM   #21
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via ICQ to Boomer Send a message via AIM to Boomer
Default Re: what is your life like?

Quote:
Originally posted by Etahn
well, I asked an off-road question in this chat because there is never anybody in the off-road chat. I'm tring to create some excitement up in here, so others, lets all copare our highest finishing places. me: 1st in country ROAR Nats, 4wd Dirt Oval modified. With my Custom Works Dominator, and all my sponsors...
And I have a funny feeling that a couple of you guys making wise-crack about me mis-spelling my name, and my supposedly low I.Q, are those type of guys that live at the hobby shop, or who are always at the track before the owners even want you to drive on it weekend mornings. Why?? Because their social-retard asses sure as hell aren't going out to parties Friday and Sat. nights, walking up to and talking smooth to the finest lady in the room... but hey, he can tune a carb like a fuckin Olympic champ, YAY!!!! or should I say G__!!!!

hey popsracer:lets all get together and tell the teacher on Ethan..
ever heard of Sam Gravano?
Who CARES?! He's off-road. There's probably a GOOD REASON why there's nothing going on in their chat or forum. . .and why he has to come here to troll around looking for some action.

Ethan (proper spelling) - go back to your dirt-filled, grunge-ass, lowbrow idiot world and do whatever it is you do there. There's a reason why we say that your intelligence rises by at least 50% when you go on-road. . .and you're a perfect example of it!

BTW, hobby shack trophies aren't worth squat!
Old 11-27-2002, 03:32 PM   #22
Tech Elite

Default Goooooo Boomer!

Get him Boomer! Better yet, report this loser to the moderator.
Old 11-27-2002, 03:52 PM   #23
Tech Apprentice

Default sammy the bull gravano

what popsracer, now you don't want to stand up to your full snitch potential, admit what you do bitch. Gooo Booomer!
Old 11-27-2002, 03:53 PM   #24
Tech Apprentice

Default sammy the bull gravano

what popsracer, now you don't want to stand up to your full snitch potential, admit what you do bitch. Gooo Booomer!
What the hell are Hobby Shak trophies?
Road queers
Old 11-27-2002, 03:56 PM   #25
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Etahn, if I see one more derogatory or insulting post coming from you, your account will be banned.
Old 11-27-2002, 04:10 PM   #26
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to NEMMITH

He needs to be Banned, check out his other posts!!

"smoked out" just to name one!
Old 11-27-2002, 04:29 PM   #27
Tech Apprentice

Some of my victories, if I can remember correctly, 1990 @ Saugus,CA Nats. 1st place 4wd Stock. and Nats 2Antioch. Next year 4th place in Modified @ Saugus and I believe Bakerfield or this one other dirt oval track in Ca I can't remember the name. All w/my electric Dominater. It was cool when I got to use the only "magnet zapper" at the track!
Old 11-27-2002, 04:40 PM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

So let me get this straight.....

You are a multi championship winning off road driver, that cant figure out what wing to use on a offroad car? So you ask in the on road thread. I would have figured a driver of your calibre would only have to ask one of his many sponsers and like magic would have your pick pf wings to choose from, and even a little pit dude to fit it for you.
Old 11-27-2002, 04:44 PM   #29
Tech Apprentice

Sparsky, I raced dirt oval,hard packed,sometimes packed clay, not off-road. I did get a Losi JRX-2 the first year it came out. It was fun whoopin' the guys runnin RC-10's with th gold chasis.
Old 11-27-2002, 04:58 PM   #30
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Etahn
Some of my victories, if I can remember correctly, 1990 @ Saugus,CA Nats. 1st place 4wd Stock. and Nats 2Antioch. Next year 4th place in Modified @ Saugus and I believe Bakerfield or this one other dirt oval track in Ca I can't remember the name. All w/my electric Dominater. It was cool when I got to use the only "magnet zapper" at the track!
So you were 8 years old and 9 years old when you won these?
Closed Thread