Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
JQ RACING - The Black Edition >

JQ RACING - The Black Edition

Like Tree231Likes

JQ RACING - The Black Edition

Old 12-22-2018, 03:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by cfrankling View Post
lol, the only option to purchase at UK JQ distributor is "pickup in store", dam out of luck again. Getting really frustrated with this crap of JQ Int not shipping to USA, ridiculous!!!

Im done with this version, thanks guys for you help, much appreciated, I have already given this YE/RTR a go and $$$ with no good results but frustration. Time to move on!
Hi there. We are happy to ship worldwide from the uk. If you select collect in store we will mail you a shipping quote. Sorry i am not clever enough to get our web to do worldwide shipping so this is our best work around. Sorry for the frustration. [email protected]
Old 12-27-2018, 07:21 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Modeltune View Post
Hi there. We are happy to ship worldwide from the uk. If you select collect in store we will mail you a shipping quote. Sorry i am not clever enough to get our web to do worldwide shipping so this is our best work around. Sorry for the frustration. [email protected]
Sorry Andrew, did not meen to say that I'm frustrated at JQ Int, wording was wrong, my apologies, frustration is with JQ Racing not supporting previous versions with parts here in the US. Anyway, thanks for the update regarding shipping, although for nitro I have already moved on to a different brand, I will keep JQ Int in mind for my eCar, there seems to be more parts available in Europe then here in the US.
Old 12-27-2018, 08:35 AM
JQ
Tech Master

Sorry Andrew, did not meen to say that I'm frustrated at JQ Int, wording was wrong, my apologies, frustration is with JQ Racing not supporting previous versions with parts here in the US. Anyway, thanks for the update regarding shipping, although for nitro I have already moved on to a different brand, I will keep JQ Int in mind for my eCar, there seems to be more parts available in Europe then here in the US.
I feel like this has already been addressed, but let's try again, maybe you missed the responses.

Recently we shut our webshop, and outsourced our sales and distribution to BeachRC. They opened up JQRacingUSA.com and we shipped all our parts there. They haven't put up all the old parts on the site yet, so if you can't find something, please contact them directly. Thank you.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Was the link I posted to the part number you where asking for correct? Also JQ International does not ship to USA because we have a USA Distributor and all sales go thru them. Have a look on the wwwjqracingusa.com site now and I believe the part you are looking for is there if not please shoot me an email at [email protected] Beach RC our distributor has been working hard putting the parts we sent to them in stock but they also have a full hobby shop and track to run so they get a bit busy.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:11 AM
Tech Addict

Is this the part you are looking for?

https://jqracingusa.com/jqracing-lef...nuckle-ye-rtr/
Old 12-29-2018, 08:15 AM
Tech Addict

Old 02-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Welcome to 2019 JQ Racers - Good Luck!
Cain, UrabusDenis and Juice1 like this.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Tech Rookie

JQ black editions now in stock with us

will be running one ourselves this year!
Old 02-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TQ_RC View Post
JQ black editions now in stock with us

will be running one ourselves this year!
Good choice!