Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight-t 2.0 Steering Issue

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Losi 8ight-t 2.0 Steering Issue

Hey guys, just getting back into the hobby. I actually just posted another thread about the starter box stalling, if you have any advice check it out haha. In addition to the starter box, I am having trouble with steering. I put an old associated servo in place of the losi one just to test if the old one was bad and it's doing the same thing. It turns maybe an inch each direction. The linkage seems to be okay because it works by hand. Receiver pack is a life 2s pack, fully charged. It seems the servo doesn't have enough power (maybe it's the power of the servo??) A 23 tooth gear fell out when I turned the car upside-down, I think it's a servo saver but I just don't know where it goes and how it could've come out. I'll put a picture below. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Tech Initiate

The gear is the small silver one. 23 teeth
Old 01-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

I can't see the picture but have you checked that you're not limiting the travel of the servo with the EPA or dual rate settings on your transmitter?
Old 01-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Andy900
I can't see the picture but have you checked that you're not limiting the travel of the servo with the EPA or dual rate settings on your transmitter?
That was it. Thank you Andy!