Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Agama A215SV ::Official Thread:: >

Agama A215SV ::Official Thread::

Like Tree7Likes

Agama A215SV ::Official Thread::

Reply

Old 02-11-2017, 01:11 PM
  #61  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 21
Default

Has anyone tried or got any info on the new grey springs ?
Dave.C is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:39 AM
  #62  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Elche, Spain
Posts: 59
Default

Originally Posted by Dave.C View Post
Has anyone tried or got any info on the new grey springs ?
Never seen
jeancc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 02:21 AM
  #63  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: England
Posts: 64
Default

Originally Posted by Dave.C View Post
Has anyone tried or got any info on the new grey springs ?

The new springs 94766/95766 (front) and 95878/94878 (rear) are a new optional spring, designed in mind for the A215SV. The new springs are slightly longer than the original black springs. These springs offer more support for the buggy, the spring rate on the front is harder than the original and the rear is compatible to the original.
Mark Rumble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:21 PM
  #64  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 19
Default

Hi all,

someone have a good astro Turf base Setup?

regards
Holymoly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:18 PM
  #65  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: England
Posts: 64
Default

Originally Posted by Holymoly View Post
Hi all,

someone have a good astro Turf base Setup?

regards
Attached below is a setup from an Irish Astro Track for the SV,

Mark Rumble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:30 PM
  #66  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 19
Default

@Mark Rumble

Thank you Sir.
Holymoly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 12:44 PM
  #67  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Dallas
Posts: 115
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

bump
eortizr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:03 AM
  #68  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Elche, Spain
Posts: 59
Default

Hi,

recentely I've bought an A215SV kit, and the problem with the rear hingepins still there... (agama reference 8227). They are a little sort, 2-3mm. In three days I have broken 2 rear antisquat-toe inserts (orange).

I've heard that the conversion kit includes new black hingepings, longer thant the old 8227 part. Why the unassembled kit doesn't include it? Wich is the correct size that have to have the hingeping to avoid the problem? There is another hingepin of other brand that fits correctly?
jeancc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:29 AM
  #69  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: England
Posts: 64
Default

Originally Posted by jeancc View Post
Hi,

recentely I've bought an A215SV kit, and the problem with the rear hingepins still there... (agama reference 8227). They are a little sort, 2-3mm. In three days I have broken 2 rear antisquat-toe inserts (orange).

I've heard that the conversion kit includes new black hingepings, longer thant the old 8227 part. Why the unassembled kit doesn't include it? Wich is the correct size that have to have the hingeping to avoid the problem? There is another hingepin of other brand that fits correctly?
Hi,

The SV kits and Conversion Kits (34001) now include the new (38227) hinge pins, the new pins are now of a 67.5mm length which solves this issue of the inserts breaking on heavy crashes.

If your kit has included one of the 8227 pins then this will have been from one of the early SV batches.

Thanks

Mark
Mark Rumble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:33 AM
  #70  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Elche, Spain
Posts: 59
Default

Originally Posted by Mark Rumble View Post
Hi,

The SV kits and Conversion Kits (34001) now include the new (38227) hinge pins, the new pins are now of a 67.5mm length which solves this issue of the inserts breaking on heavy crashes.

If your kit has included one of the 8227 pins then this will have been from one of the early SV batches.

Thanks

Mark
Thnks Mark, but... it so anoying that mistake . Next week there is an Spanish Nats and possible the provider doesn't have stock of this part. Many years knowing this issue in Agama headquarters... don't understand.
jeancc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:45 AM
  #71  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: England
Posts: 64
Default

Originally Posted by jeancc View Post
Thnks Mark, but... it so anoying that mistake . Next week there is an Spanish Nats and possible the provider doesn't have stock of this part. Many years knowing this issue in Agama headquarters... don't understand.
This issue arrises from very very hard crashes, which we hadn't seen, not a known issue for many years ....the SV has been released 5 months. But regardless, the issue has been resolved and the replacement pins are available to your countries distributor.
Mark Rumble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:04 PM
  #72  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (68)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,583
Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default

I've raced the A215 since it's release and I don't see where this is an ongoing issue. They had a batch of
Short pins on the SV. I noticed on the build and used pins from another manufacturer and cut them to fit.
Sometimes you need to think outside the box and be a little creative
Greg B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:16 PM
  #73  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 38
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Greg B View Post
I've raced the A215 since it's release and I don't see where this is an ongoing issue. They had a batch of
Short pins on the SV. I noticed on the build and used pins from another manufacturer and cut them to fit.
Sometimes you need to think outside the box and be a little creative
How foolish of him to prefer the kit came with the proper part.
jubjub47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 06:35 PM
  #74  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (68)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,583
Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default

[QUOTE=jubjub47;14909397]How foolish of him to prefer the kit came with the proper part

Where did you purchase the car? I will send you 2- of the corrected Agama pins free of charge. Use them in the rear.
Greg B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:14 AM
  #75  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 19
Default

Hello all,

i have a generelly astro turf question. What is better to prevent grip roll?
A high upper rear link or a low one? im totally confused!

Cheers
Holymoly is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service