Tech Apprentice

Any new part sample to show, Mark?
Old 12-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeancc View Post

No space between arm and spring holder.

About the possible issue with shock spring retainer:
why still using screws to secure the shock to the arm? why not pins which are easier and faster to remove, plus not having to deal with clockwise and counter clockwise screws dilemma....
Old 12-30-2018, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I just use 2 screws corner to corner on my batt tray for over 2 years never once an issue...
Old 01-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

Is there a electric conversion kit for the truggy? Etruggy is bigger than nitro truggy at my track so I would like to see what options I have available. thanks guys.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mark Erce View Post
Is there a electric conversion kit for the truggy? Etruggy is bigger than nitro truggy at my track so I would like to see what options I have available. thanks guys.

Here you go

https://www.nemoracingusa.com/collec...sion-for-a215t
Old 01-02-2019, 02:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

In 2010, Jon Hazlewood, Multi-time UK National Champion and 2006 IFMAR worlds finalist began the next chapter of his RC racing career, and Nemo Racing was born. Defined by a passion for racing at every step... In 2014 Nemo Racing would step in to the United States to take over the distribution duties for Agama cars and Bullitt engines, along with Beta tires and accessories, and thus Nemo Racing USA was born. In 2016, Billy Tylaska was brought in to head up operations on the ground in the United States. A relative unknown in the RC industry, but lit with the same passion as Jon, Billy began to lay the ground work for what would become the next and greatest chapter in our story......

Nemo Racing USA, along with Agama and Bullitt, would like to welcome one of the most prolific racers of the modern era, a man that truly needs no introduction, Ryan Lutz, to our team. Ryan will be running Agama cars and Bullitt engines at races all over the country for 2019 and beyond. A perfect fit for our organization, one of the most approachable and helpful pro drivers the industry has ever seen. Ryan will help us bring to the forefront what we truly believe are some of the best and most capable products out.

A few words from Ryan...

When needing to find a new home this opportunity hit all the right notes. I feel like I have found a diamond in the rough so to speak. An established brand with a great track record already, just waiting for the opportunity to burst onto the forefront of the R/C industry! In speaking with Billy and Jon, everything just fit together like a puzzle and it has almost seemed too good to be true. I look forward to working with these guys at Nemo Racing and the Agama and Bullitt team to show these vehicles as truly capable and fully competitive on the world stage!

Let's get this season started!

-Ryan Lutz
ROSCOE, FastPete and qaberdeen like this.
Old 01-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROSCOE View Post

thank you
Old 01-03-2019, 05:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Congrats again Nemo Racing...
Definitely looking forward to another great year with Nemo Racing USA..
Old 01-08-2019, 07:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Agama 2019

Iím pretty pumped about 2019. The new car and Lutz signing is going to be a lot of fun. IMO, Lutz is the best role model in the industry as well as one of the best drivers. Seems like Lutz became a more mature driver with Tekno and he learned how to not push so hard. I think (and hope) the Agama car will be the perfect car for him. I think he will be able to drive a little harder with the Agama which will increase his speed overall...yet he will be able to do so consistently due to a less twitchy and wider chassis.

I do think there will be a learning curve just as there was for Ty and xray. With that said, I think we will see Lutz perform at his highest level yet. Also, think the car will improve and the Agama Team will have great success.

People often think you have to have major changes to win....itís usually a series of small changes across a few fields. Itís going to be fun.