Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree24Likes

Sworkz S35-3

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 11:41 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Mickey_B
Any thoughts on Sworkz debut performance at DNC?

Honestly, I was a little disappointed myself. Ryan was out of it early on, 🤔 not sure why and Juan looked to be moving up, but then would drop back. His buggy looked unsettled, erratic, and kept bouncing around. I’m no pro or set up expert, but just an observation compared to the others on the race.

Even the interview w/Cav seemed depressing. You could tell Jason was really digging to get him to talk about the car and Cav just sounded like it was like any other buggy on the market. Will be intreasting to see we’re he ends up next year.

Lastly , getting really tired of Amain always being out of stock on parts that I need. Really wish they would step up there game like Answer-Rc. Hopefully things will get better here in the US.
keep in mind that both canas and cav are new to the car and their setup knowledge about it is really limited I think sworkz should had send someone like Neumann or widmaier to help them with setup.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Ricardo_d99

keep in mind that both canas and cav are new to the car and their setup knowledge about it is really limited I think sworkz should had send someone like Neumann or widmaier to help them with setup.

Good point, prolly doesn’t help either when you practice with the car 2 days before the event.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:41 PM
Tech Adept

Good point, prolly doesn’t help either when you practice with the car 2 days before the event.
yup let’s see how he does in silverstates and nationals that could give us a better reading, the car’s geometry is good so is the drivers that need time to get comfortable.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Lastly , getting really tired of Amain always being out of stock on parts that I need. Really wish they would step up there game like Answer-Rc. Hopefully things will get better here in the US.
I guess I've been preaching to def ears for over a year now. I am direct product aupport, direct sales and team manager for my non-pro racers. Ryan and Matt are both supported directly by Sworkz. But they too also know if I can, I would help them in any way I can. If you need parts please direct all inquiries to my email of [email protected]

As for DNC performance by the whole team, I'd figure it was a positive one. No they didn't win, but how many SWORKZ cars were in the field other than Ryan and Juan ? Probably less than 5. So for 2 buggies to make it as far as they did, awesome work guys.
Also the Amain 5 years ago would be dominated by one or two manufacturer, now look at the diversity of the chassis manufacturer in the A main. Nearly each had 2 entries , some had 1. So ask yourself again, was their goal accomplished? I think it was.
Every car had their own issues with the demanding track, and conditions of the race. Congrats to those who won, even bigger congrats to the attendees of the event. Maybe one day I'll make it to a DNC.

Last edited by Raul Garcia; 02-26-2019 at 04:37 AM.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
I guess I've been preaching to def ears for over a year now. I am direct product aupport, direct sales and team manager for my non-pro racers. Ryan and Matt are both supported directly by Sworkz. But they too also know if I can, I would help them in any way I can. If you need parts please direct all inquiries to my email of [email protected]@gmail.com

As for DNC performance by the whole team, I'd figure it was a positive one. No they didn't win, but how many SWORKZ cars were in the field other than Ryan and Juan ? Probably less than 5. So for 2 buggies to make it as far as they did, awesome work guys.
Also the Amain 5 years ago would be dominated by one or two manufacturer, now look at the diversity of the chassis manufacturer in the A main. Nearly each had 2 entries , some had 1. So ask yourself again, was their goal accomplished? I think it was.
Every car had their own issues with the demanding track, and conditions of the race. Congrats to those who won, even bigger congrats to the attendees of the event. Maybe one day I'll make it to a DNC.
Great statement and very true,.
Raul Garcia likes this.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

I guess I've been preaching to def ears for over a year now. I am direct product aupport, direct sales and team manager for my non-pro racers. Ryan and Matt are both supported directly by Sworkz. But they too also know if I can, I would help them in any way I can. If you need parts please direct all inquiries to my email of [email protected]

Well aware you are Direct Support Raul, couple things that make things difficult in ordering from you:

-No website to order parts from, thus there is always a back and fourth to get prices and parts.

-Shipping costs more than the part in some cases.

Lastly, spin it however you want, but Sworkz did not have a strong showing at DNC considering the level of talent. Not trying to bash the brand, but maybe that is one of the reasons why they continue to be a small brand because they accept mediocrity. Take a look at Ronnefalks lastest Facebook post on DNC, that really drove home how much they are pushing to win and do the best job possible. I just hope Sworkz proves me wrong next race.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:44 AM
Tech Champion

Well aware you are Direct Support Raul, couple things that make things difficult in ordering from you:

-No website to order parts from, thus there is always a back and fourth to get prices and parts.

-Shipping costs more than the part in some cases.

Lastly, spin it however you want, but Sworkz did not have a strong showing at DNC considering the level of talent. Not trying to bash the brand, but maybe that is one of the reasons why they continue to be a small brand because they accept mediocrity. Take a look at Ronnefalks lastest Facebook post on DNC, that really drove home how much they are pushing to win and do the best job possible. I just hope Sworkz proves me wrong next race.

Mickey B,
Sorry but I guess I can't please all . I'm one guy being pulled in many different ways to help support a very small company. There is no reason other than "passion" that makes me continue with Sworkz and belief in their products.
As for my process of orders , so sorry it doesn't fit your criteria. It is extremely expensive to have one box shipped from Taiwan to me for orders. I always express to the prospect customer to order more than just a kit. Shipping alone a kit doesn't make it financially feasible for either parties. I try to accommodate every person as best as I can. I get 0 items for free from Sworkz. I pay for every item I possess, and pay just as you do. I'm not sponsored by Sworkz, I only use the product because I like it. Nobody is forcing you or anyone else to buy from me . I merely stated a FACT that there is other US based options for Sworkz. You posted this as a public question, and I was making sure you were corrected. You can happily deal with Amain, or eBay for your Sworkz needs also . Good luck in getting the parts you require in a timely manner from those avenues.
I speak with Sworkz owner daily. I can order something if needed as priority. Try that with Amain or eBay!

As for the website, Star RC Imports has been rolling on since 1/1/2019. While you may think a website is needed , and I agree to a extent, for now I'd rather invest the money for it inventory, or travel expense to expose the Sworkz brand. I make every possible effort to make this small US based brand get established and exposed. I've asked on numerous occasions for a user or just someone who was computer smart, unlike myself to help build a website. But 0 replies of course. Why am I so surprised. Most would rather complain, then help.

Furthermore, I think that beating up my company, or beating up the efforts of Sworkz on a whole is uncalled for. I work my butt off day in and day out, working with driver's, customers , and product support . It's a thankless position for sure, and people don't realize the amount of time and energy it takes to be productive .

If you or anyone else have any questions, comments or concerns you can absolutely share them to my email at [email protected] ! All issues I read are always forward directly to Sworkz for goals to be better. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Lastly, Mickey B, if you could shoot me a email . I'd like to speak person to person. Thanks.

See you all trackside , keep the wheels turning!
Old 02-27-2019, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

Thanks for the well thought out reply Raul, I am actually working on creating an Sworkz site as medium to sell parts, post set ups, provide tips and tricks, and maybe have a classfied section for people that are selling Sworkz buggies, still on the fence for this one. Anyway, good to know that you have actually thought about these things as well. Once I get the actual site designed, I can IM you a link to see what think and if it’s somthing you would be interested in getting involved with. At the end of the day, I am really just a passionate Sworkz supporter like yourself and want to grow the brand.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Tech Champion

Thanks for the well thought out reply Raul, I am actually working on creating an Sworkz site as medium to sell parts, post set ups, provide tips and tricks, and maybe have a classfied section for people that are selling Sworkz buggies, still on the fence for this one. Anyway, good to know that you have actually thought about these things as well. Once I get the actual site designed, I can IM you a link to see what think and if it’s somthing you would be interested in getting involved with. At the end of the day, I am really just a passionate Sworkz supporter like yourself and want to grow the brand.
Thats great for you to persue this. Buy buying Sworkz from the typical source right now is not only going to leave you high and dry, but also your customer. Sworkz DOES NOT provide direct sales to anyone in the US aside from myself. Actually, Sworkz literally is on of the the only manufactures I can think of that doesn't direct market to individuals. Only sells to their distribution or importer . As is Amain, but Amain only provides what they want, not what's offered. So buying from a limited inventory of choice isn't the smartest move. I could happily provide product to stock your store as a dealer if this is the direction your trying to go.
I wish that ALL manufactures stopped direct sales and allows LHS the possibility of making a sale . It's literally killing the industry. I'd rather sell to a LHS with greater discount, to allow them to promote and support a driver in house. But that's a stretch for sure in a perfect world.
Old 03-13-2019, 06:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Thats great for you to persue this. Buy buying Sworkz from the typical source right now is not only going to leave you high and dry, but also your customer. Sworkz DOES NOT provide direct sales to anyone in the US aside from myself. Actually, Sworkz literally is on of the the only manufactures I can think of that doesn't direct market to individuals. Only sells to their distribution or importer . As is Amain, but Amain only provides what they want, not what's offered. So buying from a limited inventory of choice isn't the smartest move. I could happily provide product to stock your store as a dealer if this is the direction your trying to go.
I wish that ALL manufactures stopped direct sales and allows LHS the possibility of making a sale . It's literally killing the industry. I'd rather sell to a LHS with greater discount, to allow them to promote and support a driver in house. But that's a stretch for sure in a perfect world.
So will you be putting up a website? As of right now I get my parts from A Amain and Answer RC. Do you have parts in stock?
Old 03-13-2019, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cryptojedi45
So will you be putting up a website? As of right now I get my parts from A Amain and Answer RC. Do you have parts in stock?
Not yet I was really motivated and started working on it. Even paid for a bunch of Domain names, but went to a club race and didn’t really find anyone interested in the Sworkz brand so I got cold feet and put it on hold. However with them signing Elliot Boots, I may need to do it while the brand is hot. I feel your pain though Amain is out of some shock shafts that I need.
Goof and cryptojedi45 like this.
Old 03-26-2019, 12:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You guys are having better luck then my self here in Australia
support here not good
Old 04-17-2019, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sworkz snags another prominant driver..

http://www.liverc.com/news/announcements/20362-Takashiro_Signs_With_SWorkz/

+

MOmo
Old 05-06-2019, 02:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

There wouldn’t happen to be a new buggy in the works would there ?
Old 05-06-2019, 02:32 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 91junior
There wouldn’t happen to be a new buggy in the works would there ?
yes, with the optional front steering, new chassis, rear hubs, rear shock tower and rear pivots.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.