Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree24Likes

Sworkz S35-3

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 06:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by tom1974
[QUOTE = andry_k26; 15391483] Ho solo un problema s35-3e, alla massima eversione di ruote a me lo sterzo si inceppa. Chi con così respinto? [/ QUOTE]
use associated* uniball and the New akerman*
New is good, but it is also necessary to purchase a try from the other models to supply.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:11 AM
Tech Rookie

I conducted an experiment put the suspension arms from mugen mbx8 . They fit well in geometry. Only the hole under the shock absorber requires large washers. Wanted to upload a photo, the forum gives says little posts I have (

Who wants to see my profile there is an album there are pictures.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Where i can find your Facebook page?
Old 02-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by andry_k26
I conducted an experiment put the suspension arms from mugen mbx8 . They fit well in geometry. Only the hole under the shock absorber requires large washers. Wanted to upload a photo, the forum gives says little posts I have (

Who wants to see my profile there is an album there are pictures.
I would love to see these.. where can we find your profile?
Old 02-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by kgombe
I would love to see these.. where can we find your profile?
I was talking about the forum profile rctech, there you can upload albums of photos. There are strange rules I can't even put a link to it due to restrictions on communications. Sent a link in your personal messages by!
Old 02-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

This should be the link. https://www.rctech.net/g/album/11061051
andry_k26 likes this.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by andry_k26
I was talking about the forum profile rctech, there you can upload albums of photos. There are strange rules I can't even put a link to it due to restrictions on communications. Sent a link in your personal messages by!

had a look at what you did, the mugen arms actually makes your car slightly wider, so I tried the rear arms as well, but the dog bones are to short.. so I stopped my project, as I didn’t want a wider front than rear.. and since the geometry is similar in the front it didn’t make sense, in my eyes, to leave them on without the rear..

I actually thought you did the rear as well.. I will revisit my project in the summer just for a different geometry to see how it works out..
Old 02-10-2019, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

What's the issue with the stock s35 arms?
ive never had a problem with mine and I've beat it to death. And do not run run arm stiffners either.
Rely enjoy ours it's a fantastic buggy.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

There is no issue, some just looking for different geometry to try, that’s the beauty of the hobby for me...
Old 02-25-2019, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Any thoughts on Sworkz debut performance at DNC?

Honestly, I was a little disappointed myself. Ryan was out of it early on, 🤔 not sure why and Juan looked to be moving up, but then would drop back. His buggy looked unsettled, erratic, and kept bouncing around. I’m no pro or set up expert, but just an observation compared to the others on the race.

Even the interview w/Cav seemed depressing. You could tell Jason was really digging to get him to talk about the car and Cav just sounded like it was like any other buggy on the market. Will be intreasting to see we’re he ends up next year.

Lastly , getting really tired of Amain always being out of stock on parts that I need. Really wish they would step up there game like Answer-Rc. Hopefully things will get better here in the US.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mickey_B
Any thoughts on Sworkz debut performance at DNC?

Honestly, I was a little disappointed myself. Ryan was out of it early on, 🤔 not sure why and Juan looked to be moving up, but then would drop back. His buggy looked unsettled, erratic, and kept bouncing around. I’m no pro or set up expert, but just an observation compared to the others on the race.

Even the interview w/Cav seemed depressing. You could tell Jason was really digging to get him to talk about the car and Cav just sounded like it was like any other buggy on the market. Will be intreasting to see we’re he ends up next year.

Lastly , getting really tired of Amain always being out of stock on parts that I need. Really wish they would step up there game like Answer-Rc. Hopefully things will get better here in the US.

The only person who seemed like they had the perfect setup for that track in the main was maifield, the track made it hard, lines had to be chosen, once those lines were fast, everyone would do them, then that line would get blown out...

the performance of these cars were last than stellar that’s for sure, but it could be a combination of many things and not just the car..

that whole amain thing with the the parts I think has allot of politics going on and not so much them stepping their game up.

it is really frustrating when you have to order parts and wait for it to be shipped from Taiwan and pay a ton in shipping..

That in itself is a turn off for me and may have to re-evaluate as my parts stock goes low.
Old 02-25-2019, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

The only person who seemed like they had the perfect setup for that track in the main was maifield, the track made it hard, lines had to be chosen, once those lines were fast, everyone would do them, then that line would get blown out...

the performance of these cars were last than stellar that’s for sure, but it could be a combination of many things and not just the car..

that whole amain thing with the the parts I think has allot of politics going on and not so much them stepping their game up.

it is really frustrating when you have to order parts and wait for it to be shipped from Taiwan and pay a ton in shipping..

That in itself is a turn off for me and may have to re-evaluate as my parts stock goes low.

When I first started driving the buggy did not really notice, but now it’s gone from a minor annoyance to really making me want to switch brands. Come on I have to now order a rear shock tower from Tiawan or UK and that is because I had the first gen come with giant holes in them, so yeah it broke.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Also, Phends car looked like it was rails. The bumps and jumps it socked up no issue.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

When I first started driving the buggy did not really notice, but now it’s gone from a minor annoyance to really making me want to switch brands. Come on I have to now order a rear shock tower from Tiawan or UK and that is because have the first gen with giant holes in them, so yeah it broke.
I hear you in that.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Also, Phends car looked like it was rails. The bumps and jumps it socked up no issue.
agreed..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.