How too keep calm when racing!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How too keep calm when racing!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Being a rookie I tied Chewing gum, until I munched down on my tongue chewing like a madman.
I focus on my breathing now and it helps with me shaking the radio.. LOL! I learned no matter how far off my times are its better than crashing every lap pushing it beyond my ability.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I havent mastered the art of racing without distraction, i do know that when i dont think about the pressure of winning and focus on how i got my car around turn 3 instead it keeps my head from overthinking and being nervous. I pulled out a 2nd place last week and it was one of those days my mind wasnt running a hundred miles per hour, and that was new to me. So maybe its the amount of time up on the stand or maybe a little mental exercise, it seems to be working.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:15 PM
Tech Regular

just be happy,, thats the reason this hobby made. dont telling urself its a racing and you had to reach a certain laps time and to get trophy podium. telling urself that ure enjoying a great hobby time.