Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
2015 Dirt Nitro Challenge >

2015 Dirt Nitro Challenge

2015 Dirt Nitro Challenge

Old 01-16-2015, 12:56 PM
  #1  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,876
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default 2015 Dirt Nitro Challenge

It's that time of year again. Dirt Nitro Challenge is Feb 18, 2015 to Feb 22, 2015.

I'm really looking forward to this one since so many pro drivers have switched brands and it will be interesting to see how they perform with their new rides compared to how they used to do.

The new Hot Bodies team
The new Losi team (as compared to this time last year.)
The new Tekno team
The new Mugen team


The new car at Team Associated

Tebo's potential in the Kyosho (unchanged)
My ST-RR EVO is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 12:57 PM
  #2  
Team Tekin
iTrader: (18)
 
yzracer758's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tekin HQ
Posts: 3,030
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by My ST-RR EVO View Post
It's that time of year again. Dirt Nitro Challenge is Feb 18, 2015 to Feb 22, 2015.

I'm really looking forward to this one since so many pro drivers have switched brands and it will be interesting to see how they perform with their new rides compared to how they used to do.

The new Hot Bodies team
The new Losi team (as compared to this time last year.)
The new Tekno team
The new Mugen team


The new car at Team Associated

Ronnefalk's potential in the Kyosho (unchanged)

Ronnefalk is with HB now.
yzracer758 is offline  
Old 01-16-2015, 01:01 PM
  #3  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,876
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Ooops. Messed that one up. Editing...
My ST-RR EVO is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 07:26 AM
  #4  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: salt lake city
Posts: 16
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

What rules does the nitro challenge follow? Will there be tech at the races? thanks
tatumracing is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 03:24 PM
  #5  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (96)
 
houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sherwood,OR
Posts: 15,841
Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tatumracing View Post
What rules does the nitro challenge follow? Will there be tech at the races? thanks
Usually top 4 in quals ,pretty low tech "tech"

Just make sure cars not too light and you have less than 125cc in tank ,youre good
houston is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 05:50 PM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,203
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

150 cc in truggy?
KEITH is offline  
Old 01-17-2015, 09:25 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
imaxx21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 2,742
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

correct

your pit guy will have more work than you...warming your car, pitting, and taking care of getting it teched
imaxx21 is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 04:23 AM
  #8  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,625
Default

Originally Posted by imaxx21 View Post
correct

your pit guy will have more work than you...warming your car, pitting, and taking care of getting it teched
Good thing I already asked Monty HOuston to pit me! HAHAHAHAHA
Eivind E is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 04:53 AM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (39)
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,335
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Wish I could of made it this year, maybe next year
TRUGGYRACER1 is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 11:49 AM
  #10  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (148)
 
Frank L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 12,520
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

They will tech you thought out the event if you aren't sure.
Mugen trucks are always underweight. The rest seem to be ok.
Frank L is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 01:27 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
imaxx21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 2,742
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Eivind E View Post
Good thing I already asked Monty HOuston to pit me! HAHAHAHAHA
imaxx21 is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 04:40 PM
  #12  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: salt lake city
Posts: 16
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for the tech info guys. This will be my first time down for the challenge and just want to be as prepared as i can. Im coming solo so ill be looking for a pit guy there. If anyone can help i pay in beer. Ill be there monday staying at the track with Tony Mojo in a trailer. Thanks again



Losi 3.0b,AKA,RCR modified,Picco 5tr team spec
tatumracing is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 05:00 PM
  #13  
Tech Fanatic
 
vandalzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: somewhere near Japan
Posts: 762
Default

Originally Posted by My ST-RR EVO View Post
It's that time of year again. Dirt Nitro Challenge is Feb 18, 2015 to Feb 22, 2015.

I'm really looking forward to this one since so many pro drivers have switched brands and it will be interesting to see how they perform with their new rides compared to how they used to do.

The new Hot Bodies team
The new Losi team (as compared to this time last year.)
The new Tekno team
The new Mugen team


The new car at Team Associated

Tebo's potential in the Kyosho (unchanged)
JQ now has someone who can drive
vandalzzz is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 06:50 PM
  #14  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (148)
 
Frank L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NorCal
Posts: 12,520
Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tatumracing View Post
Thanks for the tech info guys. This will be my first time down for the challenge and just want to be as prepared as i can. Im coming solo so ill be looking for a pit guy there. If anyone can help i pay in beer. Ill be there monday staying at the track with Tony Mojo in a trailer. Thanks again



Losi 3.0b,AKA,RCR modified,Picco 5tr team spec
Stop by the Red Rock hobbies camp. I know we can help out. (Red pit trailer ) usually directly across from the 1/10 track.
Frank L is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 07:51 PM
  #15  
Tech Master
iTrader: (42)
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,203
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

anyone know the address to send checks for entry . i cant read it on the flyer that i found thanks
KEITH is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.