Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JQ LEAVES JQ!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jaymancd
I dont see why anyone would want to buy a product that is made by someone is such a jerk. JQ should get some positive popularity going and his brand would start growing
Hear that? Puppies and baskets full of bubble bath and epsom salts for everyone courtesy of JQ. THE Gift Basket TM.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bksrt
^lol. There used to be a good one floating around of the captain of Star Trek DS9 that always cracked me up.
You do know that isn't steve harvey right?
Old 11-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Uhhhhhmmmm yes........im aware.....but for those who didnt know, who is that?lol
Old 11-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Old 11-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

He's kinda of a big deal
Old 11-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Tech Champion

we are in the stars already, now I'm waiting for the Godwin point in this thread.. we shouldn't be too far away
Old 11-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JQ
This is the wrong place to be serious, but I think we should start off by defining "growing"
I didn't found the serious forum subsection and you were already subscribed to this thread so...

I'll PM you my email if you want to keep talking about it.

Originally Posted by Pulse_
we are in the stars already, now I'm waiting for the Godwin point in this thread.. we shouldn't be too far away
We went past the "Steve Harvey" point. Should be anytime now.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:33 PM
JQ
Tech Master

My pm is full, sorry.
But to elaborate slightly:
It will be painfull for certain more serious and higher ranking rctech keyboard commanders to hear, that America is in fact our nr1 country as far as sales go.

Some less visionary members of the JQRacing squad have suggested that it may not be adviseable to say or do anything which may infuriate any members of our nr1 country. That would basically mean not expressing any opinions or perform any actions which may be deemed by anyone to be controversial.

This may strike you as sound advice, and in fact if you study most successful brands, celebrities, politicians, or anyone trying to get support from masses of other people, you will realise they do not really express any meaningful opinions. They are superficial, 2-faced, and they tell you what they think you want to hear, so you give them what they want.

Well I'm not going to be a superficial player so I can sell more kits. I'm real, I have opinions, and occasionally I share them. I believe in fairness, equality, honesty, peace, the value of education and first hand experience, freedom of speech, expression, religion and sexuality, and that we are all the same on the inside. I have a weird sense of humour, and I enjoy banter in person with friends, and online with anyone.

If someone can't handle a bit of humour, disagreement or an opposing view, and decides to hate me and bad mouth the products me and my friends make, then so be it. I would rather have that than just be another damn cardboard zombie.

Last edited by JQ; 11-11-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well said JQ....................Happy Veterans Day EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!With out the folks that died for ALL of our Countries we wouldn't be the keyboard warriors that we are.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Tech Adept

Don't ever change JQ!!!
Old 11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
JQ
Tech Master

Only if I need the money!

Just kidding
Old 11-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JQ
My pm is full, sorry. No need to be sorry, thanks for taking the time to reply.
But to elaborate slightly:
It will be painfull for certain more serious and higher ranking rctech keyboard commanders to hear, that America is in fact our nr1 country as far as sales go. I suspected that.

Some less visionary members of the JQRacing squad have suggested that it may not be adviseable to say or do anything which may infuriate any members of our nr1 country. That would basically mean not expressing any opinions or perform any actions which may be deemed by anyone to be controversial.

This may strike you as sound advice, and in fact if you study most successful brands, celebrities, politicians, or anyone trying to get support from masses of other people, you will realise they do not really express any meaningful opinions. They are superficial, 2-faced, and they tell you what they think you want to hear, so you give them what they want. Not really, I want honesty. I think I can handle the truth.

Well I'm not going to be a superficial player so I can sell more kits. I'm real, I have opinions, and occasionally I share them. I believe in fairness, equality, honesty, peace, the value of education and first hand experience, freedom of speech, expression, religion and sexuality, and that we are all the same on the inside. I have a weird sense of humour, and I enjoy banter in person with friends, and online with anyone.

If someone can't handle a bit of humour, disagreement or an opposing view, and decides to hate me and bad mouth the products me and my friends make, then so be it. I would rather have that than just be another damn cardboard zombie.
Replies in yellow. I was once like them, the brand I liked was the best. Defending it to illogical levels. Then puberty was over. I stopped taking grains of salt when I read some posts around here(before I have a heart attack or something), now I just buy whatever I want and make it work for me. Has been working real good and I'm happy.
But JQ are you leaving or what? I might want your place.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:46 PM
JQ
Tech Master

JQRacing is currently looking for a replacement, but wants to be sure the person is enough of an arrogant knowitall, in order to be able to fill the position.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

then I'm the man for the job lol
Old 11-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

So one has to be a person, an arrogant and a know-it-all. I fail at the first requirement.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.