Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
New Free Track in Hurst Texas!!! >

New Free Track in Hurst Texas!!!

New Free Track in Hurst Texas!!!

Old 09-24-2014, 08:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Location: Track located on @ 321 Brown Trail in Hurst 76053 between Pipeline Rd & Hwy 10. Look for Page St. and then the house across Brown Trail with a flat roof. To access the track please drive slow down the driveway. The track is outback and room to park
Default New Free Track in Hurst Texas!!!

This is a free racing outdoor track which was built by the guys in the neighborhood located on some land out behind our houses. We are all out here just to have some fun & all is welcome. We have a big race coming up this Saturday. Gates open at 6:30 racing starts at 7:00 You can race for free or put $ 10 in the pot for the big race(s) and winner wins the pot!

To access the track please drive slow down the driveway of 321 Brown Trail Hurst, TX. 76053 located between Pipeline Rd & Hwy 10. Look for Page St and then the house across Brown Trail with the flat roof.

Bring insect spray and something to drink.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Few of us live out that way... any pics?
Old 09-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Cool!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I'm on my way to river valley to set the pace on the Mx track and stopped by to take a look and the gate was closed . What are going to be your hours of operation do u think ? Thx
Old 09-28-2014, 08:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Location: Track located on @ 321 Brown Trail in Hurst 76053 between Pipeline Rd & Hwy 10. Look for Page St. and then the house across Brown Trail with a flat roof. To access the track please drive slow down the driveway. The track is outback and room to park

Originally Posted by BillyT. View Post
Few of us live out that way... any pics?
I will see if any of the guys have any if not I'll take a few and post them.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile

[QUOTE=rcmike;13556383]I'm on my way to river valley to set the pace on the Mx track and stopped by to take a look and the gate was closed . What are going to be your hours of operation do u think ? Thx[/QUOTE

We open the gates up almost everyday unless it's been raining. If there are a few of us out we will kick on the lights and race at night. We usually play it by ear. I think it was Tuesday we had about 8 cars racing. Last night I think about 10 to 12 cars out racing. Today is Sunday and I'll go out and open the gates around noon.

Watch for kids coming down the drive.