Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Secure loc body mounts on 1/8 buggy? >

Secure loc body mounts on 1/8 buggy?

Secure loc body mounts on 1/8 buggy?

Old 06-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Secure loc body mounts on 1/8 buggy?

I use the Pro-line Secure lock body mounts on my 10th scale stuff but am coming to the 8th scale nitro side of the hobby. Any experience with these on the buggies? I also love the idea of my 22 buggy with Velcro and NO body clips. Will be running an MBX6. Any input is much appreciated.
Kris
Old 06-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Tech Regular

dont use velcro as dirt will gets into it, and it wouldnt sticky anymore. u can use velcro on the side of the body that contact to the side bumper for make ur chassis sealed with the body. i suggest use body clip and make a simple ties that attached to the shock hole on the shock tower. you'll never lose that clip anymore. hope it helps
Old 06-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by banana rt View Post
dont use velcro as dirt will gets into it, and it wouldnt sticky anymore. u can use velcro on the side of the body that contact to the side bumper for make ur chassis sealed with the body. i suggest use body clip and make a simple ties that attached to the shock hole on the shock tower. you'll never lose that clip anymore. hope it helps
Thank you very much. This does help a lot. Will try both of those ideas.