Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
VIDEO: Ty Tessman vs Privateer - WHO'S FASTER? >

VIDEO: Ty Tessman vs Privateer - WHO'S FASTER?

VIDEO: Ty Tessman vs Privateer - WHO'S FASTER?

Old 06-02-2014, 11:24 PM
  #1  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 948
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default VIDEO: Ty Tessman vs Privateer - WHO'S FASTER?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Watch in HD here : http://youtu.be/UzbBjHc2iT8
Jason Snyder is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 01:04 AM
  #2  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (18)
 
BigInJapan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 747
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

The extra speed was in the body. There's the secret.
BigInJapan is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 01:35 AM
  #3  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 437
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

That didn't take anytime to edit...Now go by a gas car!!!
T'sDad is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 02:44 AM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
1evo RRR Driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,512
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jason Snyder View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Watch in HD here : http://youtu.be/UzbBjHc2iT8
That was cool..........
1evo RRR Driver is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 07:06 AM
  #5  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 948
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

thanks guys....we had fun making this video for sure
Jason Snyder is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 07:10 AM
  #6  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (53)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Belleville, MI
Posts: 4,524
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Hey Jay,

I thought I saw a pic of you at The Dual did you run Nitro or E-Buggy?
nv529 is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 08:57 AM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
hustler777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: indawoods, WI
Posts: 1,109
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

That was purdy dam cool!! So what you just showed is that just because you have the pro's ride, you still need the pro's skill....you should've done another test with your own buggy that's set up for you, by you, and seen how it went...
hustler777 is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 11:10 AM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (30)
 
offroad dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,041
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hustler777 View Post
That was purdy dam cool!! So what you just showed is that just because you have the pro's ride, you still need the pro's skill....you should've done another test with your own buggy that's set up for you, by you, and seen how it went...
+1 on that. Most pro's cars are very twitchy and hard to drive for us non-pro's...
offroad dude is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 11:26 AM
  #9  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 948
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hustler777 View Post
That was purdy dam cool!! So what you just showed is that just because you have the pro's ride, you still need the pro's skill....you should've done another test with your own buggy that's set up for you, by you, and seen how it went...
I wasnt gonna go....my buddy bailed on me so my Kyosho wasnt ready....Ty told me if i wanted to come I could pit with him in the Hot Bodies tent if I ran his e-buggy!

It was pretty dialed I have to say.....I'm working on a video for the event / buggy now!
Jason Snyder is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 11:26 AM
  #10  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 948
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by offroad dude View Post
+1 on that. Most pro's cars are very twitchy and hard to drive for us non-pro's...
Surprisingly Ty's cars are easier to drive than you think.....its all bout the surface and tire combo
Jason Snyder is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 01:43 PM
  #11  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (53)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Belleville, MI
Posts: 4,524
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jason Snyder View Post
Surprisingly Ty's cars are easier to drive than you think.....its all bout the surface and tire combo
Originally Posted by Jason Snyder View Post
I wasnt gonna go....my buddy bailed on me so my Kyosho wasnt ready....Ty told me if i wanted to come I could pit with him in the Hot Bodies tent if I ran his e-buggy!

It was pretty dialed I have to say.....I'm working on a video for the event / buggy now!
Time to pick up a D812...
nv529 is offline  
Old 06-03-2014, 03:01 PM
  #12  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,624
Default

Originally Posted by Jason Snyder View Post
Surprisingly Ty's cars are easier to drive than you think.....its all bout the surface and tire combo
I can drive any Tessman setup and it's easy to drive.
However a few years back I had a Mugen and I tried one of Renaud Savoya's setups and it was the most nervous twitchy thing I ever tried.

D812 is just a lovely car, h8ers try to knock it but they haven't tried it. Once you try it you're hooked.
Eivind E is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.