Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Need some advice. >

Need some advice.

Need some advice.

Old 06-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Need some advice.

Hi, I just bought a Savage 25 from a guy that I also bought a 91 Suburban from. I have NEVER owned a Nitro RC truck or car, but I have always wanted one as a child, and it was only 150 bucks, so I said what the hell.

The guy said it has the K4.6, but everything I have looked up leads me to believe other wise. Also, will the T3 Suspension Set for HPI Savage Flux, X 4.6 2011 & Savage XL fit my Savage 25? I am about to spend a lot of money and need to know what I can fit on this thing and what I can't. I know the Savage 25 is discontinued, I have done as much research as possible. I want to buy the 5.9 for it and was also wondering if I would have to change the gear box to the 3 speed as well.

If pictures are needed, just tell me what you need and I can post them asap. Thanks in Advanced.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:42 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Try posting this in the monster truck section if you don't get a response here.