What is it with Associated Drama???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is it with Associated Drama???

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

HB is only popular because TY is winning... If Ryan and Ryan was winning with the RC8, it will still be flying off the shelves..

What wins on Sunday - sells on Monday.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by token

What wins on Sunday - sells on Monday..
..to sheeps

they are everywhere

on a more serious note it's true.. we also buy to compensate our lack of talent.. not only in rc
Old 06-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Pulse_
you know WW1 began with a murder? Franz Ferdinand, you might know the story..

maybe AE guys won't murder you but you might very well provoke a WW3 with what you just said
LOL so true!
Old 06-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

..to sheeps

they are everywhere

on a more serious note it's true.. we also buy to compensate our lack of talent.. not only in rc
Dude... at the track, there is one guy who is always wearing an AE t-shirt everywhere he goes... To Work, To Race, To Holidays in Hawaii... he have always a picture of him somewhere fancy wearing a frikin AE Shirt and throwing SO MUCH MONEY DIRECTLY TO AE BANK ACCOUNT!!! SOOOO CRAZY AS THE HELL!!!!

That same guy is currently so piss'd off due to the lack of support from AE with their INCREDIBELY aged car... that is going to switch to HB!

I can't BELIEVE AE is selling cars SOOOOOOO old!
Old 06-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Xchange
LOL so true!
the funny part is that I would never ever ever buy a 1/8 AE buggy..

I feel like Jeanne d'Arc right now
Old 06-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

I feel like Jeanne d'Arc right now

+1

And Maifield should feel like Mary Poppins ...chumchuminee...
Old 06-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Tech Champion

Dude... at the track, there is one guy who is always wearing an AE t-shirt everywhere he goes... To Work, To Race, To Holidays in Hawaii... he have always a picture of him somewhere fancy wearing a frikin AE Shirt...

That same guy is currently so piss'd off due to the lack of support from AE with their INCREDIBELY aged car... that is going to switch to HB!

I can't BELIEVE AE is selling cars SOOOOOOO old!
I like grandmas I drive a MP9

I hope the guy is not using Team ASSOCIATED condoms.. they mustn't be very safe hahahahahahaaaa
Old 06-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

I like grandmas I drive a MP9

I hope the guy is not using Team ASSOCIATED condoms.. they mustn't be very safe hahahahahahaaaa
This joke should be related to your belgium origins....

Surprising you use an MP9... i was expecting some "friteuse" a la "belgium" where all people have one...

BTW .. MIKOVIC?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by token
HB is only popular because TY is winning
No. It's popular because those of us who took a chance on it before Christmas, have proven it to be an awesomely competitive car, our friends have tried it and agree that it's f'ing awesome, none of the parts break on it, and the people on the tracks everywhere are starting to take notice of this fact. While they're replacing their suspension arms from breaking, we're left with more time to do other more important things.

For months and months "everyone else" have been giving us stick about "oh the car isn't in stock", now it's been in stock for ages, and people are buying it, and they're all discovering it's f'ing awesome.

If you haven't driven it, you can't really judge it. Go buy one, find out for yourself.

When you drive it you smile so wide it goes straight round your head, and you have to be careful not to decapitate yourself from smiling too hard!!! Stick that old AE on ebay and get a D812, turn that frown upside down
Old 06-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Eivind E
No. It's popular because those of us who took a chance on it before Christmas, have proven it to be an awesomely competitive car, our friends have tried it and agree that it's f'ing awesome, none of the parts break on it, and the people on the tracks everywhere are starting to take notice of this fact. While they're replacing their suspension arms from breaking, we're left with more time to do other more important things.

For months and months "everyone else" have been giving us stick about "oh the car isn't in stock", now it's been in stock for ages, and people are buying it, and they're all discovering it's f'ing awesome.

If you haven't driven it, you can't really judge it. Go buy one, find out for yourself.

When you drive it you smile so wide it goes straight round your head, and you have to be careful not to decapitate yourself from smiling too hard!!! Stick that old AE on ebay and get a D812, turn that frown upside down
I'm not sure if is true BUT, i eard a lot of people complaining from AE saying the parts come in the box SO rusted that they have to ship them back...

IF this is true, it's a COMPLETE JOKE
Old 06-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Tech Champion

This joke should be related to your belgium origins....

Surprising you use an MP9... i was expecting some "friteuse" a la "belgium" where all people have one...

BTW .. MIKOVIC?
I moved in Belgium but I'm french (I try to do my best to cure that ).. belgian people are more funny to hang out with but you're right about the MP9 I'm almost the only driver using one

yeah I know Miko, he doesn't drive rc buggy so much anymore.. last time I saw him was in a local endurance last year now he's more into painting 1/1 scale motorbikes and racing karting if I'm right

back to flaming AE

please AE drivers don't take it too seriously
Old 06-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I think you must not have heard about the D812 yet.
Watch the video Jason Snyder just posted of him driving Ty's D812. The car looked loose and sloppy and slow with Jason driving. You would get whooped by Ty driving an AE, no matter your D812. By the way, doesn't the 12 in 812 mean it's like 2 years old now? OMG, another 7 months and the car will start rusting and like, be junk and slow, and like, OMG
Old 06-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BigInJapan
You would get whooped by Ty
Yes, but Jared Tebo also falls victim to that, so I don't feel ashamed at all
Old 06-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sure a lot of haters in here. They think because they have latest kits there #1. What has changed in last 5 yrs of 1/8th scale racing in car design not much. Comes down to adjusting car to your style of driving period most of it is right tire.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yes, but Jared Tebo also falls victim to that, so I don't feel ashamed at all
Just proves my point, nearly everyone driving Kyosho claims it's the "best" buggy you can buy. You claim D812. Both claims = fail.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.