Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Poor delivery performance of Tekno RC to Germany >

Poor delivery performance of Tekno RC to Germany

Poor delivery performance of Tekno RC to Germany

Old 05-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Poor delivery performance of Tekno RC to Germany

Hallo,

still reading all things here about Tekno RC because I am a German dealer with Tekno RC.
Tekno RC have great products but now I'm unhappy with the Performance of shipment!
No SCT,no EB48,no NT48,no ET48,no NB48 here in Germany since 6 weeks!
My Distributor works like a bull but no information from USA and the Tekno Team.
Sorry for the hard words Daniel but this ist not so good for my shop,the Distributor and your Name (Tekno RC).
Now the season starts and i have no products here.
No Information,no parts,no day of delivery,no answers to all emails from Germany.
I know,Germany is a small market for Tekno RC,but not important for a small brand like Tekno RC?
I heard that the sales volume here is not so good but when Tekno RC can't ship anything to Germany we cannot sale your great produtcs.

Why does the German Distributor becomes no Information to the day of delivery?
Why is the Performance is so bad Daniel?
Some words from your factory are so important for us Daniel.
When we have no information and no products -Tekno is dead here in a few months!
Please give me a answer why the performance is so bad and what are you doing to make the things better.

Thanks Daniel!
Greets
Michel
Old 05-02-2014, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Velox View Post
Hallo,

still reading all things here about Tekno RC because I am a German dealer with Tekno RC.
Tekno RC have great products but now I'm unhappy with the Performance of shipment!
No SCT,no EB48,no NT48,no ET48,no NB48 here in Germany since 6 weeks!
My Distributor works like a bull but no information from USA and the Tekno Team.
Sorry for the hard words Daniel but this ist not so good for my shop,the Distributor and your Name (Tekno RC).
Now the season starts and i have no products here.
No Information,no parts,no day of delivery,no answers to all emails from Germany.
I know,Germany is a small market for Tekno RC,but not important for a small brand like Tekno RC?
I heard that the sales volume here is not so good but when Tekno RC can't ship anything to Germany we cannot sale your great produtcs.

Why does the German Distributor becomes no Information to the day of delivery?
Why is the Performance is so bad Daniel?
Some words from your factory are so important for us Daniel.
When we have no information and no products -Tekno is dead here in a few months!
Please give me a answer why the performance is so bad and what are you doing to make the things better.

Thanks Daniel!
Greets
Michel
Hi Michel,
Please email us directly. We have also been trying to reach our German distributor and there is no response. Trust me, we want very much to support Germany and we are working on it now. In the meantime, please email us directly and we will deal direct until we resolve the issue with our distributor. I am sorry for the situation, we are working on it. Thank you.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teknorc View Post
Hi Michel,
Please email us directly. We have also been trying to reach our German distributor and there is no response. Trust me, we want very much to support Germany and we are working on it now. In the meantime, please email us directly and we will deal direct until we resolve the issue with our distributor. I am sorry for the situation, we are working on it. Thank you.
That's pretty top notch right there in my book!
Old 05-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

We are announcing new distribution for Germany in the coming weeks. Dark Products got us started in Germany (thanks Marcus) and now we are moving on. More news to follow.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Hallo Team Tekno RC,

yesterday i am asking you for a short feedback so that I can inform all my customers about positive news on Tekno RC.
Please look at your emails.

Many thanks in advance and with best regards.

Team Microspeed/Germany

Michel Gerund