Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
losi 8 t 2.0 camber link length help >

losi 8 t 2.0 camber link length help

losi 8 t 2.0 camber link length help

Old 04-13-2014, 01:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default losi 8 t 2.0 camber link length help

Hi everyone I've got a losi 8 t 2.0 and I'm just trying to get the car all sorted set up wise , I don't have a proper set up station but I do have camber guages and so on , now my problem is the length of the camber links if I set them as it says in the manual the car just looks ridiculous and it doesn't seem right so I was wondering if anybody had the length of the camber links when thr trucks got the standard set up.

Thanks

Ross
Old 04-13-2014, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Most manuals have you thread the links that far to cut the threads all the way in on the eyelets.

Set up the car with a camber gauge like you were doing and you will be fine.

I think the last 12 kits I built, I set the links up like the book says and still ended up adjusting them anyway.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah I spent a little while doing it last night and I got it pretty close I think but it's difficult with the tyres on the wheels as the side walls just stick out over the edge of the wheels, hopefully though it's good enough but what I didn't know was that they were slightly different in length anyway but now it's sorted my car should hopefully handle a bit better.

thanks