Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who do you think will win the worlds???

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

They need to hold a worlds race at C-netic!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
[/QUOTE]

Old 03-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Eivind E
So..
nobody mentioning Bloomfield.. after switching to Agama & Bullitt(OS) he has been very impressive. Just look at how this thing looks totally planted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2NEnGTHi0I

Obvious favourites are Tessmann, Ronnefalk, Battle as people have mentioned..
But I think Bloomfield as a dark horse would not be a bad bet. He was European Champion in 2011, don't forget.
+1 i have a feeling about him..especially on a track like that.

So your saying we might as well just race on road.

Offroad needs jumps which sets it apart from on road, just like motocross no jumps on there tracks, just doesn't seem right in my eyes.

End of the day no matter where your from if you want to be the best you need to adapt to what ever is dished out weather it's flat tracks or big jumps.

Some people will always favor tracks that suit there strengths, good drivers wont favor anything instead they will adapt.
well then they all suck....thats what im saying too...U.S guys in GENERAL suck on euro tracks and Euro guys on US style tracks. It is really only a matter of being out of your comfort zone setup wise thats all.

and i dunno about you..but there are indeed jumps on that track or are my eyes deceiving me ;-)...and the fact that they are both followed and preceded by super fast sections, in both on and off camber configurations provide a wholly different challenge to getting a nice average speed rhythm going over 10 mil consecutive jumps in a row. They both have there challenges, and are both valid ones at that.. What im getting at is that this specific track will lend itself to more RACING in and out of corners rather than flying...you cant race in mid air.. Any Downhill mountain biker for instance will tell you to minimize airtime to achieve quicker times...the longer you are in the air...the later you get the power down..the slower you go.
and no...im not saying go race onroad...but MotoX isnt the only valid comparison necessarily. What about WRC, hell..any rallying for that matter...or even that crap rallycross stuff. Look at the annual RoC too.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob

well then they all suck....thats what im saying too...U.S guys in GENERAL suck on euro tracks and Euro guys on US style tracks. It is really only a matter of being out of your comfort zone setup wise thats all.

and i dunno about you..but there are indeed jumps on that track or are my eyes deceiving me ;-)...and the fact that they are both followed and preceded by super fast sections, in both on and off camber configurations provide a wholly different challenge to getting a nice average speed rhythm going over 10 mil consecutive jumps in a row. They both have there challenges, and are both valid ones at that.. What im getting at is that this specific track will lend itself to more RACING in and out of corners rather than flying...you cant race in mid air.. Any Downhill mountain biker for instance will tell you to minimize airtime to achieve quicker times...the longer you are in the air...the later you get the power down..the slower you go.
and no...im not saying go race onroad...but MotoX isnt the only valid comparison necessarily. What about WRC, hell..any rallying for that matter...or even that crap rallycross stuff. Look at the annual RoC too.
I know what your saying i was just being sarcastic to get a point across.
I do still agree with alot of what your saying though.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eivind E
So..
nobody mentioning Bloomfield.. after switching to Agama & Bullitt(OS) he has been very impressive. Just look at how this thing looks totally planted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2NEnGTHi0I

Obvious favourites are Tessmann, Ronnefalk, Battle as people have mentioned..
But I think Bloomfield as a dark horse would not be a bad bet. He was European Champion in 2011, don't forget.
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob
I have been saying Bloomfield since page 1.

Worlds or not, this is gonna be Agamas best year yet....
Old 03-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Tech Addict

"Another lame Euro-style flat track."

euro tracks lame??

watch this, for sure one of the best tracks worldwide!! ...and itīs in spain.

that track for the worlds!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOKroXoDxcQ
Old 03-27-2014, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

hmm my guess...Ronnefalk..saw him live several times..hes damn fast..but..i wish it will be bloomfield in the end...Agama rules